Chapter 110

Gu Jiarui did not speak, composed his face, and sighed.

Shan Liang's heart was clenched.

Looking at Gu Jiarui, this reaction should not have improved by ten.

Alas, it is indeed difficult for him.

When Shan Liang saw Gu Jiarui's appearance, he thought of how Gu Jiarui forced himself to study and make up classes a month before the exam, and he felt a pang of discomfort in his heart.

It is indeed frustrating that efforts are not rewarded as they should.

He reached out and touched Gu Jiarui's head, with a little comforting meaning: "It's okay, come back next time."

Gu Jiarui stopped eating, put the chopsticks aside, lay on the table, and looked straight at Shan Liang with a pair of black eyes.

"This time I failed to improve more than ten places, you work hard for a while, and the next time will definitely be possible." Shan Liang comforted again with good words.

But Gu Jiarui still didn't get up, but looked at Shan Liang and sighed.

Shan Liang gritted his teeth: "Then I will compensate you this winter vacation, can't it?"

Gu Jiarui's eyes flashed: "How to compensate?"

"As long as you call me, I'll accompany you out," Shan Liang frowned and made a promise, "Is it okay?"

Gu Jiarui felt a burst of joy in his heart, but his face pretended to be calm, and his fingers kept clicking on the table: "I don't feel enough."

"So what else are you going to do? "Shan Liang is a little helpless.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyes to look at him and held Shan Liang's hand: "In the future, you have to allow me to sleep in the orphanage and sleep with you." 

Shan Liang's head turned away slightly, and his eyes also wandered: "The place is too small to sleep two people." "

Squeeze it." Gu Jiarui squeezed Shan Liang's hand and still insisted.

Shan Liang sighed softly: "Your family obviously has such a spacious villa, what do you have to come with me to squeeze the small room of the orphanage?"

"Because there are you in the orphanage," Gu Jiarui said of course, but seeing Shan Liang's tangled look, he wrinkled his brows, "Alas, you refuse to sleep with me, I'm so lonely"

Shan Liang saw Gu Jiarui's aggrieved appearance, and his heart softened.

This guy failed to achieve his desire to improve the top ten, and it is estimated that his heart is already very uncomfortable.

Never mind.

Whatever he likes, just fool around with him.

"Okay, don't sell it badly," Shan Liang picked up the chopsticks again and knocked on the edge of the bowl, "You love to sleep in the orphanage."

"Really? Gu Jiarui sat up abruptly.

Shan Liang took a bite and nodded.

Gu Jiarui's smile suddenly bloomed, his eyes were full of light, and he looked very excited.

Got the promise of Shan Liang, this winter holiday can also be with Shan Liang.

Wonderful.

After the two of them finished the meal, they bought milk tea outside, and walked slowly back to the orphanage.

When he was about to reach the entrance of the orphanage, Shan Liang saw a white car parked at the entrance of the orphanage, and there was a person next to the car.

He quickened his pace and came closer to see clearly that it was a woman dressed extraordinarily.

The woman was dressed stylishly, with long, curly chestnut hair draped over her shoulders. Because she turned sideways, she could only see the small half of her face, but from this small half of her face, you could still see that this was an extremely good-looking woman.

Gu Jiarui looked at the woman, a smile appeared on her face, and shouted, "Sister Anna."

Anna, who was leaning next to the car, heard this voice, turned around, raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then nodded with a smile and said: "Yo, the little young master is also here." Anna

is Gu Jiarui's assistant to his father, and she has watched Gu Jiarui grow up, and her relationship with Gu Jiarui has always been very close.

Gu Jiarui stepped forward quickly: "What is Sister Anna doing here?"

"Deliver New Year goods," Anna patted the trunk of her car, "President Gu has always taken good care of this orphanage, and at this time of year, he will arrange for someone to deliver New Year goods." This year, Xiao Zhou happened to be sick, so he sent me.

Gu Jiarui nodded: "Then I'll help you move in, right?" 

"Okay." Anna answered cheerfully.

She opened the trunk of the car, which was full of New Year goods, including decorations.

Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand to hold a large box, and Shan Liang also held a large box, and the two people ran back and forth several times before they finished moving these years' goods.

"Okay, this is done," Anna picked up her mobile phone, crossed out the item of sending New Year's goods in her work schedule, and then raised her head again and said with a smile at Gu Jiarui, "By the way, I haven't congratulated you yet, listen to your father, you did very well in the exam this time, and you have made great progress."

Gu Jiarui was about to stun, when something suddenly came to his mind, and he said, "It's okay, it's okay." It's not early, Sister Anna, are you going back?

Good bye.

Anna reached out and patted Gu Jiarui's chest, accusing: "Why are you in such a hurry to drive me away?" I still haven't finished speaking.

Gu Jiarui coughed: "Then you say."

"Listen to your dad, you've improved by a full thirteen this time, it's great," Anna gave a thumbs up, "I bought the running shoes you said you wanted last time as a prize for you, do you think it?" 

Oops!

Spoke up!

Gu Jiarui's expression changed, he blinked, and quickly swept the single beam standing next to him with his afterlight.

The corners of Shan Liang's lips still had a smile, and his eyes seemed to be a little sharper than before. He looked at Gu Jiarui, and his smile was full of meaning: "Oh?So you've improved thirteen? "