Chapter 155

Wu Daqi's joy could not be blocked by the phone.

Shan Liang heard his excited voice, and he was also happy for him in his heart: "Daqi, you are amazing." I said, if you work hard, you will definitely reap the rewards. And lo and behold, God help you, the harvest is great.

Wu Daqi was so happy that he stammered: "I, my mother, saw my grades, cried a mess, I really am me" "Auntie must be excited," Shan Liang laughed, "You all slowly."

"I'm so happy with me," Wu Daqi paused for a moment, "Can I come to you?" I need to find someone to vent my joy.

"I," Shan Liang's voice froze for a while, "I'm not in the orphanage, I'm out on a trip."

Wu Daqi was puzzled: "Tourism? And with whom?

"Need me to say names?"

"Oh," Wu Daqi understood in seconds, "that shouldn't be tourism, it should be called honeymoon." 

Shan Liang choked and didn't say anything.

"No wonder for so long, you didn't even send me a WeChat," Wu Daqi muttered, "Dare you be held by a macho husband, every day on all fours!" 

Shan Liang cut on the end of the phone: "You are enough, you slowly digest your joy and go, I'm going to hang up the phone."

Saying that, he didn't listen to Wu Daqi's shouting, smiled helplessly, and hung up the phone.

Gu Jiarui took advantage of the empty space for Shan Liang to answer the phone, and also boarded the education bureau to check his score.

Generally, not too good, not too bad.

Without any waves in his heart, he took a picture of the screen and sent it to his father.

After he sent the photo, he swiped the WeChat friend circle.

Sure enough, the college entrance examination score has detonated the circle of friends, brushing from top to bottom, Qi brushing is all about this.

Gu Jiarui glanced at it boredly, and actually saw Xu Yuntian in it.

Xu Yuntian very briefly sent a friend circle: After passing this sample in the college entrance examination, I have read the book for nothing for several years, and I am convinced

that mathematics actually struggled at the passing line. Go home tonight to receive the whipping of your loved ones, everyone, see you at the crematorium.

Gu Jiarui thought about wanting something back to him, thought about it, and then forged it.

At this time, it is estimated that Xu Yuntian does not want too many people to disturb him.

Let him take his own time.

Wait until you get back and call him out, play a few balls, and talk again.

Gu Jiarui thought like this and put away his mobile phone.

After checking the scores, both of them had a somewhat complicated mood, and their hearts were both happy and anxious, as if they were holding their breath.

They looked up and looked into each other's eyes.

Then they turned off the lights and came again.

After finishing the matter, Shan Liang lay on Gu Jiarui's body and felt his warm chest: "At this moment, I felt that everything had settled.

"Well," Gu Jiarui looked out the floor-to-ceiling window, his hand wrapped between the hair of the single beam, "Me too."

 The Adam's apple of the single beam rolled, and his lips moved.

"Liang Liang," Gu Jiarui suddenly exclaimed, "Can we get through it?"

Shan Liang knew that Gu Jiarui was thinking about future separation.

He suddenly clenched his fists, his heart was like a small drum beating, but he still nodded: "It will definitely be possible."

Gu Jiarui lowered his head and kissed Shan Liang's forehead quietly: "Sleep."

I don't know how many days of tourism outside, Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui finally returned to their city.

Not long after returning, the school organized a lecture on volunteering.

Filling in volunteers has become a topic that parents and students talk about after the college entrance examination scores.

On the day the admission results came out, Shan Liang happened to be in the room with Grandma Pan. He used his mobile phone to log in to the interface to check, and he was admitted to the school of his first choice.

That's a good university.

It's just a pity, it's far from home.

Grandma Pan knew that Shan Liang was admitted to a very good university, nodded gratifyingly, and a tear somehow fell from the corner of her eyes: "Grandma is very happy, Grandma can finally be at ease."

Shan Liang was silent for a long time, covered Grandma Pan with a quilt, left the room, and walked back and forth around the orphanage several times.

He looked up at the blue sky, at the branches and green leaves of the old tree in front of him.

He is a little reluctant -