Chapter 31

Shan Liang sat in place, looking at Gu Jiarui's school bag.

This guy's attitude is too loose, write the homework for a while when you have time, otherwise you will study it the next morning and copy it directly.

In this way, the military order of the mathematics teacher cannot be completed.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes thinking, he couldn't let Gu Jiarui go on like this.

Gotta force him.

Even if Gu Jiarui is unhappy or unhappy, he has to force him.

Thinking like this, he had a little bottom in his heart, so he took out all the rolls he didn't make from Gu Jiarui's bag, sorted them out, sat down at the desk by himself, and turned on the lamp.

He took a pen and ticked out some important basic questions according to the current level of taking care of Jiarui.

Let go of the topic that is too difficult first, and I have to help him make up the foundation first, Shan Liang thought.

The sound of water in the bathroom has not stopped, Gu Jiarui is still taking a bath inside, and a leisurely whistle comes out through the bathroom door.

By the time Gu Jiarui finished washing, Shan Liang had already selected the topics in the two rolls.

Gu Jiarui wiped his furry head and tilted his head: "What are you doing?"

"I hooked the topic for you," Shan Liang stood up and limped back to the edge of the bed, "If it's too difficult, you can leave it alone, and fool it with a pencil first." But I hooked, you have to understand them one by one, and then you will wipe the other topics and redo them yourself.

"It's so good to me," Gu Jiarui hooked the corner of his lips, threw the towel in the storage basket, and then the whole person fell on the bed and leaned next to the single beam, "Show me what you hooked?" 

Shan Liang reached out and threw the scroll to him.

When Gu Jiarui saw it, his brows furrowed: "Isn't there more than half of this left?"

"Less nonsense, I hooked, you have to do it."

Gu Jiarui put the roll aside with an unloveable look, picked up the pillow and pressed his face, and said in a muffled voice: "Rest for another ten minutes."

Shan Liang looked at the clock on the wall: "Just ten minutes."

Gu Jiarui lay quietly for a while, threw away the pillow, leaned on Shan Liang's shoulder, and suddenly said: "Can I touch your face?"

Shan Liang was startled and turned back warily: "What do you want to do?"

"I just think why is your face so tender," Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand and directly pinched Shan Liang's face, "I found it when I kissed you today, and it feels very good." 

Shan Liang tore away Gu Jiarui's dishonest hand: "Don't touch it."

Gu Jiarui lowered his hand in disdain, glanced at it, and saw Shan Liang's lips.

The lips are red in color, not as dry as others, but with that moist color.

Gu Jiarui's eyes darkened, and he suddenly remembered the kiss he received with Shan Liang on his birthday before.

What was it like then?

Gu Jiarui frowned, and found that he couldn't remember the specific feeling, but the impression was not bad.

He heard He Hong say that kissing a man was particularly exciting.

Whether this is true or false is undecided, but... Gu Jiarui actually had the urge to give it a try.

As soon as Shan Liang turned around and saw Gu Jiarui's eyes, his heart tightened: "What are you thinking?" The eyes are so strange.

Gu Jiarui's voice was a little hoarse: "You close your eyes."

"What for?" The single beam is more alert.

"Shut up, obedient."

Shan Liang hesitated, but still closed his eyes, and said in his mouth: "No matter what the hell you do, you only have four minutes, and after four minutes, you must start doing the test paper."

Gu Jiarui didn't answer.

After a moment, Shan Liang only felt a sudden warmth on his lips.

He opened his eyes and was shocked to find that Gu Jiarui was unexpectedly... I actually kissed it!

What is this guy doing!

He pushed Gu Jiarui away and glared at him: "What are you doing!"

Gu Jiarui opened his eyes, "I'll practice it," he touched his lips and said, "Let's see if kissing with a man is so comfortable."

"You!" Shan Liang choked, and he couldn't say anything.

"Liang Liang, how do I feel, kissing you also... It's not bad," Gu Jiarui scratched his head, "Is it an illusion?"

Shan Liang still didn't come out of the shock just now, and his breathing was a little unsteady: "How can you kiss me casually?"

"I..." Gu Jiarui paused, "I was a little impulsive just now."

Shan Liang skimmed his head, and Gu Jiarui did not speak for a while.

The clock ticked for a while, and Shan Liang looked up and said, "When the time comes, it's time for you to start making rolls."

Gu Jiarui answered, finally got up and sat down at the desk.

Shan Liang wrapped the piece of gauze in plastic wrap and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When the hot water flowed out of the nozzle and flowed to the body, Shan Liang took a breath and released the emotions that he had not shown just now.

He was surprised by Gu Jiarui's sudden kiss.

However, at that moment, what he could not hide was that his heart was beating too fast.

Almost so fast that Gu Jiarui almost discovered that he had always been regarded as a brother, a gay man who had a crush on him.