Chapter 91

That evening, after evening self-study, Gu Jiarui pulled Shan Liang to the cafeteria to buy a night snack.

The two of them bought fried noodles, tenderloin, and spicy hot, sat face to face in the noisy cafeteria, and enjoyed it beautifully.

Gu Jiarui took a skewer of tenderloin for Shan Liang, then looked up at him, hesitated, or opened his mouth and asked: "You have been playing quite well with Ke Tianhao recently."

"It's okay," Shan Liang Shao crushed the balls in his mouth, "It's a friend, it's also a roommate, and the relationship must be close." 

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard the words close, he was not happy.

Intimate? Shan Liang is close to Ke Tianhao?

Depend on.

He put down his chopsticks and looked displeased: "You have less contact with him." Shan

Liang raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Why?"

"Don't you think he's always pestering you?"

"You're always pestering me." Shan Liang gave him a blank look, lowered his head and ate a skewer.

Gu Jiarui snorted, approached Shan Liang, and his eyes warned: "I'm pestering you because Laozi is your man, understand?" He pesters you, that's his ulterior motives!

"You think too much," Shan Liang stuffed a fish ball into his mouth, "don't be suspiciously adding drama to others here, you have improved your academic performance better than anything."

Gu Jiarui glanced at Shan Liang resentfully.

He just has such a strong intuition.

He just felt that Ke Tianhao's eyes looking at Shan Liang were wrong, which made him very uncomfortable and extremely unhappy!

But seeing that Shan Liang still had a good impression of Ke Tianhao, Gu Jiarui couldn't let it out, just like a person trapped in the costume of an inflatable doll, upset and suffocated.

The two of them finished the late-night snack with a little unpleasantness and walked back to the dormitory.

When they were about to reach the gate of the dormitory building, a voice sounded from behind.

"Single beam!"

Gu Jiarui turned his head coldly and saw that it was indeed Ke Tianhao.

The guy is really haunted.

He was reincarnated into essence with bubblegum, so clingy!

Ke Tianhao completely ignored Gu Jiarui's cold eyes, walked to Shan Liang's side with a smile, and patted Shan Liang's shoulder: "I just finished sorting things in the classroom and returned to the dormitory, and I just ran into you."

Shan Liang also smiled back at him: "Let's go upstairs together." 

In an extremely strange atmosphere, the three people stepped up the steps upstairs.

Gu Jiarui was paying attention to some of Ke Tianhao's small movements on the single beam throughout the whole process, watching Ke Tianhao say a word to the single beam from time to time, patting the shoulder of the single beam, and laughing with the single beam.

He clenched his fists tightly, tensed his face, and did not have a good face along the way.

When they finally arrived at Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao's dormitory, Shan Liang said to Gu Jiarui: "Okay, when you get to the dormitory, you should also hurry back to wash."

Ke Tianhao nodded to Gu Jiarui: "Then I will enter the house with Shan Liang."

With that, the two people pushed open the door and walked into the dormitory.

Gu Jiarui watched as Shan Liang followed Ke Tianhao into a room, and closed the door in front of him.

Exercise.

Gu Jiarui looked at the door of this dormitory, and always felt unhappy in his heart, like a tsunami, monstrous.

He shook his teeth, walked back to his dormitory, washed his head with his head down, changed his sleeping clothes, and sat on the edge of the bed to play with his mobile phone for a while.

Not long after playing with his phone, he threw it aside in a distraught mood and walked out of his dormitory.

He was going to visit Shan Liang's dormitory.

Pushing open the door of the single-beam dormitory, two naked men were fighting with plastic basins, fortunately, these two stupid people did not have single beams inside.

Gu Jiarui pushed them away and walked inside with a calm face.

Later, he saw Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao, sitting very close together, reading a book together.

Ke Tianhao's eyes also secretly glanced at Shan Liang's face.

As soon as Gu Jiarui saw this picture, he only felt that his head was about to explode.

Shan Liang actually sat so close to Ke Tianhao!

They actually read the same book!

He quickly snatched the book from Shan Liang's hand and said angrily, "What are you doing?"