Chapter 54

Gu Jiarui's action of eating paused for a moment: "It's nothing, it's nothing, you read the book." 

The more he concealed it like this, the more curious Shan Liang became.

He pulled Gu Jiarui's sleeve: "You say it quickly."

"I don't say, good students are not allowed to listen to these things, do you hear?" Gu Jiarui was serious.

Shan Liang snorted lightly: "Who was the person who forced me to watch the film on his mobile phone the other day?"

Gu Jiarui coughed a little embarrassed: "Liang Liang, that's different." 

Shan Liang frowned, took the book in his hand, and looked at Gu Jiarui coldly, without saying a word.

That look has the meaning that if you don't tell me, I will freeze you into Wangwang crushed ice with my eyes.

Gu Jiarui couldn't stand him looking at himself like that, and finally sighed: "Okay, okay, I'll tell you, can't I tell you?" 

Shan Liang snorted, put the book back on the table, and waited for Gu Jiarui's follow-up.

"Just transfer to that guy, he is also a rich second generation, specially found a suburban villa to hold this practice party. He brought his girlfriend, the two will be separated from each other, dry firewood is young and vigorous, what do you say they are going to do? Gu Jiarui hummed, "And the few people who participated in this party studied in peace, and they all brought their boyfriends and girlfriends over, I don't need to think about it, I know that this party must be extravagant and rotten, I am afraid that you will be damaged."

Shan Liang then understood why Gu Jiarui didn't mention such a party to him.

It turned out to be a rich young master, a game of drunken gold fans.

"You're afraid I'm being taken down, so why did you go again? Shan Liang asked.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows simply: "Me?" Are you still worried that I will be taken badly?

Saying that, he suddenly got up, suddenly grabbed Shan Liang's shoulder, and whipped hot air in his ear with a bad smile: "After so many years, don't you know how bad I am?" 

Shan Liang's face was expressionless, and he suddenly pinched Gu Jiarui between his legs.

In the past, Gu Jiarui was cheeky, and he always couldn't help him.

After all, this man has strong muscles and thieves, and thieves resist fighting.

But he recently discovered that as long as he pinched Gu Jiarui's underneath, this person would automatically retreat.

Try a hundred times.

Gu Jiarui screamed in pain, sat back in his seat, and looked at Shan Liang resentfully: "You dare to pinch me there, what if you pinch me?" As your husband in the open, how can I give you happiness in the future?

"If you pinch it, you will pinch it," Shan Liang shrugged his shoulders, the corners of his lips slightly hooked, "You are so cheeky, just grow a new one by yourself." 

"You," Gu Jiarui held back indignantly, and then he was a little more serious, and asked, "Hey, then you didn't go to that party?"

"Qin Yuming invited me, besides, I don't think I have anything else to do that day, you can go and see." Shan Liang deliberately followed Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui sighed, and almost pointed to Shan Liang's head: "I just told you so much, are you stunned?"

Shan Liang nodded calmly and angrily in Gu Jiarui's burning eyes.

Gu Jiarui was so angry that his teeth itched, and he paced several steps in the room: "Don't go." 

"Just go."

"Don't go!"

"I'll go!"

After a few back and forth, Gu Jiarui finally made a little compromise: "It's okay to go, don't act privately, I said that the person who let you not approach, you are not allowed to approach." Hear that? 

Shan Liang turned the page in his hand, and did not want to quarrel with Gu Jiarui again, so he snorted: "Got it, annoying." 

The party is scheduled to start Friday evening.

This week happens to be the big week, no make-up classes on Saturdays, and they can leave for the party villa in the countryside after studying late on Friday.

When the bell rang for the end of self-study that night, the classroom was full of people.

Shan Liang began to pack his bag, thinking that he would not be able to review much this weekend, so he took two history books with him at random.

He was putting his bag on his back, when Wu Daqi suddenly came out from the side, and grabbed Shan Liang's hand like a hamster: "Where are you going?" 

"Take me, okay!" Wu Daqi's tone was very earnest.

The corner of Shan Liang's mouth twitched: "Aren't you living on campus this week?"

"I don't, I don't want to live on campus, I'm left alone in the boys' dormitory this week, and you all go back," Wu Daqi actually cried a little, "Lao Tzu watched "Midnight Bell" and "Grudge" in the bed last night, and originally thought that he could squeeze into a bed with others to sleep together on the weekend, but the boys suddenly ran away this week!" 

Shan Liang didn't know whether to be angry or laugh, Wu Daqi could always bring him all kinds of "surprises".

He took Lavu Daji's hand: "Otherwise, you go to the next class" "I don't know," Wu Daqi was very aggrieved"

As soon as I close my eyes now, I feel that Sadako and Jia Coconut are staring at me, you take me, take me wherever you go, otherwise Laozi is alone in the bedroom, I will be scared to pee on the spot!"