Chapter 126

Wu Daqi looked around and found that these children had turned their expectant gazes on him and Xu Yuntian.

Want him to team up with Xu Yuntian?

What team to form?

Torture each other, spiral to heaven, go to the Yellow Spring team together?

Wu Daqi swallowed a mouthful, and then said softly: "Then what, I won't play, I" "No, you have to play," Qian Qian shook her hand unhappily, and looked at Wu Daqi with some grievances, "If you don't play, the new brother will have no one to team up." 

Wu Daqi's embarrassed eyes secretly glanced at Xu Yuntian.

Xu Yuntian's face was still a little dark just now, but now he was expressionless.

Qian Qian saw that Wu Daqi was embarrassed and did not speak, so she pouted and walked next to Xu Yuntian, and her small hand pulled Xu Yuntian's sleeve: "New brother, play with us, okay?" Good no good?

Xu Yuntian shook his head slightly: "Forget it, I'll just watch you play."

"Don't," Qianqian muttered in a low voice, "Accompany us to play hopscotch, brother, accompany us to play hopscotch"

Xu Yuntian looked at Qianqian's watery eyes, a trance, and actually thought of his sister.

Once upon a time, her sister also begged herself to play with her.

Thinking of this, Xu Yuntian's heart couldn't help but soften.

After a long time, he finally sighed: "I can't beat you." Well, just play with you.

Qian Qian ran back happily.

Xu Yuntian looked at Wu Daqi with cold eyes and snorted: "I'm just cooperating with the child's pleading."

Wu Daqi leaned towards Shan Liang a little subconsciously, but did not answer.

The children skillfully drew the hopscotch pattern on the ground, quickly arranged the order, and the game began.

The one-on-one children took turns and finally arrived at Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang.

Gu Jiarui naturally squatted in front of Shan Liang, and Shan Liang also climbed Gu Jiarui's neck extremely skillfully, allowing his arms to firmly support his legs.

Xu Yuntian looked at the smooth movements of the two of them, and secretly said in his heart, Brother Rui estimated that he played the exciting love game with Shan Liang in the room, and played it many times, no wonder this action was done so skillfully.

Gu Jiarui carried the single beam, and then gently attached it to the single beam's ear and said: "Baby, have you become heavier?"

Shan Liang's face froze, and then said in a deep voice: "What for?" During this time, Gu Jiarui sent him late-night snacks and snacks every day.

The delivery brother was not as diligent as him.

It is not surprising that he has become a little heavier under the offensive of this gourmet tonic.

"It's nothing," Gu Jiarui said happily, "You were so thin that you were bones to the touch, so thin that I felt distressed, and now this is just right, I like it."

Besides, if you don't have some physical strength, how can you accompany your man to fight for three hundred rounds in the future?

 Shan Liang originally heard the first half of the sentence, and his heart was still beautiful, but when he heard the second half, the smile on his face became stiff.

He lowered his head: "Gu Jiarui, you shouldn't have this broken mouth."

Gu Jiarui smiled more meaningfully: "Baby, your mouth looks good, I like it very much, love it to death."

Shan Liang heard the meaning of Gu Jiarui's words, and his face was as red as Guan Gong at the moment.

Gu Jiarui, this riffraff, is more and more fond of talking loudly.

In the past, he was still a little restrained, but now he said openly in the room and said cryptically outside, in short, this guy Gu Jiarui will not stop if he blushed a lot every day.

Really underwhelmed, the single beam grinded his teeth.

"Brother Rui, it's okay, flirting gives me goosebumps," Xu Yuntian teased, it was time for hopscotch.

Gu Jiarui got serious, carried the single beam, and played the game with peace of mind.

The pair of them came down, and the next pair was Xu Yuntian and Wu Daqi.

Qian Qian looked at the two of them expectantly: "Zhao, the new brother is going to play with the big brother!"

Xu Yuntian coughed, stood up indifferently, and squatted slightly in front of Wu Daqi.

Wu Daqi broke out in cold sweat on his forehead, and did not dare to move.

Xu Yuntian turned his head and stared directly at Wu Daqi with a cold gaze, and then said, "What are you doing stunned?" Come up!

Wu Daqi glanced at Shan Liang with a panicked gaze, and Shan Liang spread his hands, indicating that he couldn't help it.

Wu Daqi gritted his teeth, closed his eyes in fear, pressed his whole body onto Xu Yuntian's back, and then reached out to climb Xu Yuntian's neck.

But he didn't expect that the thread on his clothes hooked Xu Yuntian's earrings.

Xu Yuntian snorted in pain.

"You're looking for death, aren't you? Xu Yuntian's eyes were full of cold anger.

Shan Liang saw that the atmosphere between the two of them was not quite right, and hurriedly stepped forward and helped to tear the thread: "Don't make trouble, the children are here, it's almost the same to play a game." 

Only  then did Xu Yuntian calm down, carry the martial arts weapon that was not heavy, and stand on the field.

For the first time, Wu Daqi and Xu Yuntian were intimate like this.

He could smell the good male fragrance on Xu Yuntian's body, touch Xu Yuntian's skin, and feel the temperature of his neck.

This has never been done before.

Wu Daqi was a little stunned for a while, and when he reacted, he shook his head fiercely.

Wu Daqi, you can grow snacks.

This person bullied you so badly before, so that you are almost famous in the whole school, you must not be fooled by this skin bag anymore.

Can't like him, give up, you must give up from the bottom of your heart, Wu Daqi said in his heart.