Chapter 92

The book in Shan Liang's hand was suddenly snatched away, and he was a little confused for a moment.

He looked up and saw Gu Jiarui standing in front of him with a face full of anger.

Gu Jiarui asked again in a calm voice: "What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," Shan Liang blinked, feeling a little inexplicable, "Is there something wrong?" 

What's wrong?

Gu Jiarui heard Shan Liang replying so naturally, and the jealousy in his heart burned even stronger in an instant: "Do you need to be so close to reading a book!" He roared so low, the two smiling naked men fighting with plastic washbasins suddenly stopped moving and looked at this side blankly.

The atmosphere was a little condensed for a while.

Shan Liang felt embarrassed, hurriedly stood up, pushed Gu Jiarui to the small balcony of the dormitory, and closed the door of the balcony.

"I said you don't have anything to do," Shan Liang said with a frown, "To read the same book, of course, you have to sit together to read it, what are you doing with such a big fire."

"Ke Tianhao, that kid has other thoughts about you," Gu Jiarui endured his anger, his eyes staring directly at Shan Liang, "You stay away from him, it's best not to contact him."

"People are my roommates, sleeping in the same room every day, and you let me not talk to people, do you think it's possible?" Single beam retorted.

Gu Jiaruixu was stimulated by the expression "sleeping in the same room every day", and his eyes were round: "Are you angry with me?" "I see that you are just angry with me," Shan Liang raised his head, and his tone was a little heavy, "It's always like this these days, inexplicably jealous and angry, I said that I and Ke Tianhao are just friends and roommates, you always think more about yourself!"

"Is it that I overthink it? Gu Jiarui grabbed Shan Liang's shoulder, and the whole person looked a little dangerous, "You yourself pay attention to the eyes that Ke Tianhao looks at you, is that the look that friends and roommates should have!"

 Shan Liang confronted Gu Jiarui with his eyes for a while, reached out, flicked away the hand that Gu Jiarui was pinching his shoulder, and then pushed open the balcony door and walked into the dormitory.

He didn't want to argue with Gu Jiarui about this topic.

Entangled, simply shut up and hide, calm down for a while.

Gu Jiarui stayed alone on the balcony with the cold wind for a while, and finally gritted his teeth and walked directly out of the balcony and out of the dormitory of the single beam.

After turning off the lights, Shan Liang lay on the bed and covered himself with a quilt, but his eyes were staring straight in the direction of the balcony.

He was in a daze.

He was still circling in his mind about the content of the quarrel with Gu Jiarui just now.

According to the nature of taking care of Jiarui, at this time, this tyrannosaurus should still be angry, right?

How naïve.

He pouted and turned around to lie down.

In fact, if you think about it, Ke Tianhao is indeed a little close to him. Although this intimacy is not too much, it does not cross the line at all, it is just more than usual

But if you talk about it seriously, Gu Jiarui's jealousy is not completely nothing.

"Alas," Shan Liangjing sighed to himself.

It's also uncomfortable to quarrel with Gu Jiarui, so let's explain things clearly to him tomorrow.

Thinking like this, his heart settled down slightly, and he closed his eyes and prepared to sleep.

The phone buzzed under the pillow.

Shan Liang reopened his eyes and took out his mobile phone from under the pillow to take a look.

Gu Jiarui's message, the content is very simple, only two words: open the door.

Shan Liang was startled suddenly, hurriedly got out of bed, walked to the dormitory door, and unscrewed the door lock.

Gu Jiarui slipped in from outside with a cold face, and as soon as he entered the dormitory, he grabbed Shan Liang's wrist and brought the person to his bedside, and then wordlessly threw the person on the bed, and threw his pillow on the bed.

The surprise in Shan Liang's heart was not yet calm, but he saw that Gu Jiarui was already lying on the bed with a black face, got into his bed, and seized the already unspacious territory with Shan Liang.

Shan Liang lowered his voice: "What are you doing?"

"Sleep with you." Gu Jiarui's voice was a little impatient, obviously still negative.

The corner of Shan Liang's mouth twitched, and he stretched out his finger and poked the softest piece of meat on Gu Jiarui's waist: "You don't sleep in your own bed next door, and you come over to fight with me for what territory?"

"You can sleep in the same room with Ke Tianhao, why can't I sleep in a bed with you?" Gu Jiarui opened his eyes in the dark and spoke with vinegar.

Shan Liang felt the fiery temperature of Gu Jiarui beside him, and couldn't help but sigh.

It seems that he still underestimated this man's ability to be jealous.

He sighed: "Don't think about it, I am"

"Don't speak," Gu Jiarui whispered fiercely, and then tightly confined Shan Liang in his arms, "I don't want to listen to you and Ke Tianhao anymore, I want to sleep in bed with you now." Don't struggle, or Lao Tzu will you! 

Gu Jiarui rarely said such rude and excessive things to Shan Liang.

Shan Liang knew that although Gu Jiarui would not do something as strong as such a scumbag, this still showed that Gu Jiarui was angry and not easy to mess with.

He pursed his lips and simply closed his eyes.

The two of them lay quietly for a while, and Shan Liang kicked Gu Jiarui under the quilt: "You really don't go back to your dormitory?" Is it really here?

"Not back." Gu Jiarui closed his eyes and hummed.

"Aren't you afraid that the night patrol teacher will go in and find out?"

Gu Jiarui cut it: "Lao Tzu bought an inflatable doll and put it in the quilt, the night patrol teacher will definitely not see the flaws, you will honestly lie next to me, and when I am angry, I will find you to settle the account slowly!"