Chapter 82

The kiss, with a thick, beastly aggression, took away Shan Liang's breath at once.

Gu Jiarui pressed the person against the cold partition and kissed inseparably.

"Wait, wait," Shan Liang was imprisoned in Gu Jiarui's arms, looking extremely awkward, "Gu Mei"

and Shan Liang wanted to go back to their respective bedrooms separately, and they would not be able to hug, kiss or even do more intimate things at night for a long time in the future, which deeply stimulated Gu Jiarui.

He couldn't stand it!

Why should you be threatened by that kind of shit anonymous information, why should you separate from the single beam!

In the past, although the two of them also lived in different dormitories, they all came over like this, but since he moved in with Shan Liang, he only felt that his life was like a small couple, mixed with honey and oil, and like a fairy.

Now let him live separately from Shan Liang, he can't accept it at all!

He now impulsively wants to take possession of the single beam and tell everyone loudly that the single beam is his.

Shan Liang spent the strength of the boss, and finally broke free from Gu Jiarui's grip, took a few breaths fiercely, and his eyes blamed: "What the are you crazy?" Gu Jiarui gasped a few times, his fiery eyes finally calmed down, and then hugged Shan Liang: "I don't want to live separately from you."

 Shan Liang was stunned for a moment, and his heart was sweet and sour.

Gu Jiarui hugged him and said that he didn't want to part with him.

Does this mean that Gu Jiarui already has feelings for him that surpass his brothers?

Gu Jiarui rubbed in Shan Liang's arms, and sparks lit up in his eyes again: "Liang Liang, don't worry." 

Shan Liang patted Gu Jiarui's back: "Huh?

"I'll definitely find out that stupid-anonymous guy," Gu Jiarui looked into Shan Liang's eyes, gently lowered his head, and kissed Shan Liang's lips, "I will definitely solve this matter and give me some time, okay?" 

Shan Liang was silent for a while, and finally nodded.

Gu Jiarui took a deep breath, still pressed the person on the partition, and then held his breath, pecked on the lips of the single beam, pecked again, and pecked again.

"I won't be able to kiss in class later, so I have to kiss more now." Gu Jiarui said, fiercely blocking Shan Liang's lips, wantonly invading his mouth, full of savage and violent aura.

Shan Liang let Gu Jiarui kiss, and for a moment, his heart was actually moved.

From the beginning, he would feel uneasy when he was kissed by Gu Jiarui, and now, he was kissed so fiercely by Gu Jiarui, he actually felt so exciting.

It feels pretty good.

Gu Jiarui kissed Ben'er, and finally slowly released the single beam: "Liang Liang, you wait, I will let the two of us live together again."

By the time the two came out of the toilet, it was just after class.

The class was noisy, chatting, collecting water, copying homework, and mixed up.

As soon as the bell rang, the classroom quieted down, but everyone was staring at the podium.

Because today, it is the day to change seats once a month.

Sitting in one place for a long time often feels boring. For high school seniors, a little bit of freshness in life is enough for them to be happy for a while.

In the expectation of all the students, Guan Yun opened a newly made seating chart and projected it on the big screen.

Gu Jiarui looked up lazily.

I saw that on the seating chart, he followed the single beam, and there was actually a column!

In the past, when changing seats, it was a row of one or two columns and two columns, only the people on the left and right would change, and the people in front and behind would not change.

But this time, Teacher Guan Yun actually adjusted his position with Shan Liang!

Gu Jiarui squeezed the pen in his hand tightly in an instant, and endured the anger in his heart, so that he did not get angry.

Exercise!

He almost hated that anonymous fool!