Chapter 131

Xu Yuntian's parents were also taken aback when they saw Gu Jiarui sitting on the edge of the bed: "Young Master Gu?

Gu Jiarui blinked, looked at Shan Liang, and then looked at Uncle Xu and Aunt Zhao, and instantly reacted in his mind: "Could it be your little daughter who was" Zhao Wan's eyes were still a little red, and she nodded: "Yes, when I received the call from the police, I was really frightened and hurriedly rushed over."

Xu Xu, too, came directly from the company, and I was relieved to see that Yunru was safe and sound.

Gu Jiarui was a little surprised in his heart.

I didn't expect it to be so coincidental.

He only knew that Shan Liang and Wu Daqi accidentally discovered that human traffickers abducted girls and bravely went to rescue them, but he did not expect that this girl turned out to be Uncle Xu's family.

Fate this thing is really Gu Jiarui's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and then shook his head: "I also just got the news, and I rushed over in a hurry."

"Yes?" Uncle Xu held up the metal-framed eyes on the bridge of his nose, "Oh, the one lying on the bed is the child who saved us Yunru this time."

"Yes," the policeman spoke softer than before, and he looked at Shan Liang, a flash of appreciation in his eyes, "he and another boy found the trafficker, called the police in time, and successfully delayed time, helping us quickly catch the criminal."

Zhao Wan's eyes had a strong color of gratitude: "Thank you, thank you." Thanks to you guys" Shan Liang was a little embarrassed and nodded slightly: "It's okay, it's okay."

Uncle Xu's eyes rolled on Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui's bodies, and said in amazement: "Young Master Gu and the benefactor who saved Yunru also know each other?"

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang, and his face showed a little pride: "Of course." He's my old."

"Old what?" Shan Liang interjected coldly.

Gu Jiarui was stunned, and the word Po was stuck in his throat, up and down.

"Old what?" Uncle Xu was also a little puzzled.

"Old and familiar brother," Gu Jiarui laughed and covered up his past, "I'm okay with him."

Uncle Xu then showed a clear look: "So it is, it seems that fate is really wonderful."

As they spoke, the door to the ward was opened.

Xu Yuntian took Xu Yunru's hand and walked in slowly.

Zhao Wan saw her daughter's somewhat dumbfounded appearance, and knew that she was frightened, and hurriedly stepped forward and hugged her: "Yunru, my mother is here, don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Xu Yunru's eyes were red, lightly leaning on her mother's shoulder, and her other hand was still tightly holding her brother's hand.

"She is indeed frightened," Xu Yuntian shook his head, "There is no problem with the body, the doctor has seen it." It's just that the fright received may take a while to recover.

Uncle Xu looked at the scene of this mother and daughter hugging, and couldn't help but sigh: "I will take care of this girl more in the future."

Xu Yuntian nodded, did not speak, his eyes wandered, and he saw the single beam lying on the bed, and Gu Jiarui sitting on the side of the single beam bed.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Brother Rui?

Gu Jiarui nodded: "It can be counted as coming."

With a little smile, Uncle Xu explained the situation clearly to

Xu Yuntian.

Xu Yuntian was surprised for a while before his brain reacted.

As soon as he reacted here, the door of the ward was pushed open again.

Wu Daqi, with a snow-white gauze wrapped around his head and a hospital gown with blue and white stripes, limped in.

As soon as Xu Yuntian saw Wu Daqi, his entire expression suddenly became very complicated.

"Ah," Zhao Wan reacted and hurriedly stood up, "This boy is the big classmate who saved our Yunru, right?"

Wu Daqi raised his head, saw several people standing in front of him, stayed for a while, and nodded.

"Thank you so much, I can't express my gratitude in any way," Zhao Wan took Wu Daji's hand and gave Xu Yuntian a hard glance by the way, " Yuntian, what are you doing there stupidly?" Come and say thank you.

Xu Yuntian frowned, took the first two steps, opened his mouth, and closed it again.

"You kid, what's wrong today?" Zhao Wan's tone was still a little reproachful, "People can be said to have saved your sister's life, thank you quickly." 

The corner of Xu Yuntian's mouth twitched, looking at the little waste standing in front of him, who had been bullied by himself to cry.

For a long time, as if deflated, he lowered his shoulders: "Thank you."