Chapter 129

When Shan Liang heard Wu Daqi's words, his steps slowed down.

In the quiet and deep alley, only the two of them looked at each other.

Shan Liang listened intently for a while, then shook his head: "Where is the sound?" You heard me wrong.

"Really," Wu Daqi muttered with some lack of confidence.

Shan Liang exhaled softly and raised his head to Wu Daqi: "Okay, let's go back quickly, maybe there are guests who order now."

Wu Daqi scratched his head a little embarrassedly and kept up with Shan Liang's footsteps.

When they walked out not three steps away, a girl's cry suddenly came from the depths of the dark alley.

The cry seemed miserable, but it was quickly interrupted.

Wu Daqi stopped abruptly, grabbed Shan Liang's sleeve, glared and whispered, "Did you hear that?" Hear that, right? Someone is really yelling! 

Shan Liang frowned, and doubts swept through his heart.

Could it be that there is a dispute in this alley?

"Help one by one"

The clearer cry reached the ears of Shan Liang and Wu Daqi through the numerous barriers.

Wu Daqi's whole person was stunned: "She seems to be shouting for help." Shan Liang handed the stinky bean-curd in his hand to Wu Daqi, then clenched his fists and quietly walked forward.

Wu Daqi asked in an angry voice behind him: "Shan Liang, why are you going?"

"Shhhhh With that, he tiptoed into the depths of the alley.

Wu Daqi was stunned in place for a moment, looked around in a panic, and watched Shan Liang go deeper and deeper, but he could only grit his teeth and follow lightly.

Bypassing several bluestone walls, the light became more and more dim.

Shanliang's heart was pounding in his chest, but he only steadied his mind, looked warily from side to side, and moved cautiously.

When he saw that there seemed to be a figure struggling in front of him, his heart suddenly tightened, and then grabbed Wu Daqi and quickly slipped into the corner next to him.

"Save... Rescue"

Shan Liang secretly poked his head out from behind the wall and looked through the faint light.

An old man with gray hair was whispering, and several middle-aged men and women gathered around. And in their hands

there are two girls who are struggling!

Their mouths were covered by death, but they struggled so hard that they seemed to be open, using their hands and feet, kicking and beating.

The gray-haired old man roared lowly: "Damn, can't you figure it out?" Quick, carry them all in, the van is parked in the backyard. Take it and stuff it into the trunk and drive straight out of the province, fast, quick!"

These words reached Shan Liang's ears along the wind, and Shan Liang was suddenly shocked in his heart and suddenly thought of three words.

Traffickers!

His mind quickly recalled that before the holidays, at the semester summary meeting, the principal had emphasized the safety of the holidays. He also specially gave an example, saying that some girls were poor guarded and too sympathetic, and as a result, they were tricked by begging old people into a place where no one was, and they were directly knocked unconscious and taken away.

When Shan Liang thought of this, he only felt that cold sweat broke out on his hands.

His lips quickly turned pale, but reason allowed him to forcibly calm the panic in his heart.

Wu Daqi also seemed to have discovered this, he pulled Shan Liang's hand, and leaned his mouth to Shan Liang's ear: "Shan Liang, are they human traffickers, those two girls"

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled, and his eyes rolled quickly, Then he suddenly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and handed it to Wu Daqi: "Daqi, quickly, call the police, call the police immediately."

Wu Daqi trembled like a sieve, but still picked up the phone: "Okay, me, me, me now" 

"Remember, the more detailed the location, the better." And they are an old man, two middle-aged men and two middle-aged women, and the clothes and the like must be clearly described! 

Saying that, Shan Liang gritted his teeth and planned to go out from the corner.

Wu Daqi quickly grabbed him: "You don't want to fight with them, do you?" Five of them!

"I'll drag out the time, you call the police!"

Saying that, Shan Liang tore away Wu Daji's hand with a trembling hand, took a deep breath, suppressed his fear, and walked out from the corner.

The gang had already pulled the two girls into a broken house, and Shan Liang quickly followed, gritted his teeth, and knocked twice on the half-open door of the broken house.

A flurry of panicked footsteps quickly sounded inside.

A middle-aged man with a fierce face appeared at the door and stared at Shan Liang fiercely: "Boy, what are you doing?"

Shan Liang tried his best to look less afraid, then took out his wallet from behind him and smiled as naturally as possible: "Then what, look, is this your wallet?"

"Wallet?"

"Yes," Shan Liang nodded, hoping that Wu Daqi would call the police quickly, "I picked it up at the mouth of the alley." I saw that there was still money, so I went down the alley and looked in to see where anyone was, so I would ask. Hey, take a good look, is it your stuff?

The man frowned and cursed viciously: "No, get out!"

"Sir, you are taking a good look," Shan Liang pretended to be anxious, "or may you ask if anyone nearby has lost their wallet?" Alas, after losing so much money, I must be in a hurry, I think"

"You fucking less nonsense, not our thing, let me get out quickly!" The man roared like a ghost.

Just as his thick voice fell, a sharp girl's shout suddenly came from inside: "Help, there are traffickers one by one"

The voice was quickly stopped.

Shan Liang knew in his heart that he must have been covered by the person inside, and he couldn't make a sound.

When the man heard this voice, his face was shocked, he looked at Shan Liang, and quickly reached out to slam a big fist.

Shan Liang reacted quickly and dodged sideways.

"Fuck-you fucking thing," the man seemed to smell a hint of something unusual from Shanliang's agile reaction, and he quickly struck, "Dare to be nosy?

Saying that, his rough palm grabbed Shan Liang's wrist, as if he wanted to capture Shan Liang's whole person.

Shan Liang fled with flexible movements, and then reached out and slammed the man's eyes.

The man was punched in the eye and cried out in pain.

This call was good, and several middle-aged men and women in the room, including the old man with fierce eyes, all came out.

They looked at the kid in front of them who didn't know if he was dead or alive, one by one, like a vicious wolf.

"Damn, stun him and drag him in together, bah." The old man gave the order viciously.

Several middle-aged people quickly surrounded Shan Liang and pounced on them together.

In the chaos, Shan Liang only felt that whose fist hit his head, and who took out the throwing stick, and the powerful stick hit the most vulnerable part of his leg joint.

"Click one by one"

The pain in his leg was incomparable, his leg was soft, he cried out in pain, and fell to his knees.