Chapter 104

Coming down from the rockery, Shan Liang said goodbye to Gu Jiarui and Teacher Zhou on duty.

Teacher Zhou said with a smile: "I haven't met a student interested in astronomy for a long time, my name is Zhu Guangbin, I am now teaching mathematics in the second year of high school, you can ask me to discuss astronomy problems." 

Shan Liang nodded: "Thank you, teacher." Teacher Zhu Guangbin waved his hand, smiled, and walked towards the other side with his stargazing tools.

Shan Liang saw that the teacher on duty disappeared from view, so he let go of his shoulder and kicked Gu Jiarui: "I was almost caught."

"Aren't we mixed up," Gu Jiarui rubbed Shan Liang's face with a smile, "Lao Tzu's little astronomer."

" Shan Liang said fiercely, "If I hadn't remembered some of the little knowledge that the geography bald head said in class, I'm afraid I would have revealed my stuffing today."

Gu Jiarui took his hand, and the two walked slowly in the dark: "It's okay now." 

The night was quiet, and there was no one on the path leading to the dormitory.

Gu Jiarui suddenly patted his head and remembered: "By the way, you haven't explained it clearly to me, what did you mysteriously do in the past few days."

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows: "If you want to hear it, I'll tell you."

"It's time to say," Gu Jiarui nodded, "especially the part between you and Ke Tianhao, you must explain it in detail, explain it clearly, and not a single hair is allowed to fall." 

Shan Liang sighed and said, "You may not know that there has always been someone in the class who has a crush on Xu Yuntian.

"Wu Daqi?" Gu Jiarui opened his mouth and answered.

Shan Liang was shocked all of a sudden, and stopped: "You actually know?

"What's so strange about this," Gu Jiarui snorted, "Xu Yuntian, he has already told a few of us. Shan

Liang grabbed Gu Jiarui's sleeve: "What else did he tell you?"

"He," Gu Jiarui frowned, recalling what Xu Yuntian had said, "He just said that Wu Daqi liked him so secretly, and he felt that he was particularly

appropriate. However, he felt that Wu Daqi was like a shrunken mouse, very funny, and wanted to tease him.

"Still teasing him, he is already bullying and insulting people," Shan Liang thought of what Xu Yuntian had done to Wu Daqi, and his tone became heavier, "Wu Daqi is about to be bullied and cry." I just couldn't see it, so I confessed. I didn't believe that Xu Yuntian would deal with him like that, so I had no choice, so I had to find Xu Yuntian's ex-girlfriend to show up through Ke Tianhao's relationship.

Gu Jiarui nodded: "It turns out that you went to find Gao Xin." Hey, that's it? Shan

Liang spread his hands: "How complicated can it be?" I didn't tell you before, because I was afraid that it would be difficult for you to be caught between me and Xu Yuntian, and I would simply make you confused for a while.

Gu Jiarui muttered, and kissed the corner of Shan Liang's lips fiercely: "You little rabbit cub, hiding from me, causing me to eat vinegar for so many days, Laozi doesn't need to dip vinegar in soup bags, just wipe two handfuls on his own body."

"You really are," Shan Liang hit him in the chest, "You also use your brain to think, even if I want to cheat, will I be in front of your eyes?" Unless I'm stupid. "

Gu Jiarui stopped his movements and pointed at Shan Liang with a serious look: "Speaking of which, I can tell you that you are my person." All the other thoughts in my head are cleared for me, and I can only think about me in the future, do you hear? 

Shan Liang originally wanted to stab him, but looking at his serious face, he took a breath again: "Okay, got it." 

The two walked back to the dormitory slowly, and Gu Jiarui excitedly pushed open the door of the single-beam dormitory.

As soon as he entered the dormitory, he found that Ke Tianhao, who was supposed to go home, was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Gu Jiarui's face suddenly darkened: "What are you still doing here?"

Ke Tianhao filled the bag in his hand, he glanced at Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang who walked in, and said calmly: "I'll come back with a few clothes, and I'll leave later."

Gu Jiarui was expressionless and walked slowly to the bathroom.

Ke Tianhao packed up his things, put the bag aside, and sat on the bed for a while.

Looking around, the dormitory was quiet, only Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao were two.

Ke Tianhao suddenly raised his head and said to Shan Liang: "Shan Liang, I want to say something to you." 

Shan Liang turned his head, and a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes: "What?

"Can you come here, come to the balcony." Ke Tianhao beckoned towards him.

Shan Liang hesitated a little and looked in the direction of the bathroom, but Ke Tianhao repeatedly persuaded him, and he still moved his steps to the balcony.

The cold wind roared on the balcony, and Ke Tianhao leaned against the railing, his eyes reflecting the light of the street lamp.

"What do you want to say?" Shan Liang leaned against the edge of the balcony and dormitory and asked.

Ke Tianhao's Adam's apple rolled up and down, turned around, and said to Shan Liang with some bitterness: "You may have noticed that I am gay, and besides, I like you." 

Shan Liang's heart jumped, and a certain conjecture in his heart was confirmed.

He nodded calmly: "I know."

"Then you" "But I already have someone I like," Shan Liang pursed his lips, "

I like him, the kind of liking that I want to be with him for a long time."