Chapter 109

As soon as the time and seating arrangements for the final unified examination came out, the atmosphere of the entire senior third grade became tense and anxious.

Everyone wants to do well in this final exam, so that they can go home for the New Year with peace of mind.

Gu Jiarui is no exception.

However, Gu Jiarui didn't care about anything else, just because Teacher Guan Yun said that if he improved more than ten places in the final general test, the teacher would allow him and Shan Liang to move in together.

For this goal, Gu Jiarui simply put in the greatest hard work ever.

Language, hard to recite it.

Mathematics, resist the urge to tear the test paper, also write.

On the day of the final examination, the first subject is language.

Before the exam began, Gu Jiarui grabbed Shan Liang and frowned tightly: "Hao Hao is like Feng Huang Yufeng, and I don't know what the last sentence is, tell me!" Fast!

"Fluttering like a posthumous independence, feathering and ascending to the immortals." Shan Liang quickly replied.

Gu Jiarui nodded to himself and muttered this sentence several times.

"Hey, so serious, are you really planning to rush up?" Shan Liang's eyes were slightly curved, and there was a faint smile at the corner of his lips.

Gu Jiarui lowered his head, stretched out his hand, and viciously rubbed a handful on Shan Liang's head: "You just wait." Lao Tzu is determined to capture you back!

Shan Liang pouted: "It's useless to just say, it depends on whether you can do it."

Gu Jiarui raised his head, showing that he was very confident in himself.

The final test lasted for two days, and when the last exam was over, the class cheered for a while, and the atmosphere was lively and joyful.

Teacher Guan Yun handed out winter vacation notices and homework sheets on the stage, and repeatedly talked about some things, and then let the students go home for the holidays.

Gu Jiarui has a special driver to pick up by car. He put his packed things in the trunk, loaded the things of the single girder, and then sat in the back seat of the car with the single girder.

The car broke through the traffic at the school gate and drove smoothly onto the road.

The winter holiday began with such a bang.

Gu Jiarui was also restless at home, and from time to time ran to the orphanage to have private meetings with Shan Liang. Shan Liang and Wu Daqi found a part-time job at a barbecue stall at night, and they didn't earn much, but they could subsidize a little.

On the day of the results, Gu Jiarui happened to take Shan Liang to eat outside.

There were not many people in the store and the atmosphere was quiet.

Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang sat by the window, eating slowly and comfortably.

"The results haven't come out yet? Shan Liang took a sip of his drink and asked.

Gu Jiarui frowned tightly: "Said that it came out in the past few days, damn it, Laozi is about to die of nervousness."

As soon as his words fell, the mobile phone placed on the table buzzed.

Gu Jiarui had a strong premonition that the results were out!

He picked up his phone under the gaze of Shan Liang and quickly unlocked it.

The information came from the class group and was a document sent by Teacher Guan Yun to the class group.

The file name is the summary table of the unified test results.

Gu Jiarui's expression instantly became solemn.

Here it comes.

After waiting for so long, the results finally came out.

He took a deep breath and clicked on the report sheet, his eyes quickly scanning it.

Shan Liang put down his chopsticks, and his tone couldn't help but be tinged with a hint of anxiety: "How is it?"

Gu Jiarui's expression was first nervous and anxious, and then his eyes suddenly widened slightly, and then his eyes turned, and the whole person looked depressed and frustrated again.

Seeing Gu Jiarui's expression, Shan Liang's heart trembled: "How many places have improved?"