Chapter 97

When he went to the cafeteria to eat in the evening, Shan Liang walked with Gu Jiarui as usual.

But this time, Shan Liang seemed to feel that something was wrong with Gu Jiarui.

The attitude seems a little cold.

He touched the back of Gu Jiarui's hand: "Hey."

Gu Jiarui did not speak, and walked forward steadily, with a proud attitude.

Shan Liang grabbed his sleeve again: "You say something."

Gu Jiarui just frowned: "There's nothing to say."

In the past, when the two of them walked together, Gu Jiarui always stuck to Shan Liang, chatting with him in the sky and on the ground, and he was very affectionate.

But today, Gu Jiarui didn't seem to bother to open his □, and the two of them fell into a rare silence.

The two entered the cafeteria, bought their own food, sat facing each other, and ate silently.

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's cold reaction, and his heart also began to drum.

Is this guy angry?

Wouldn't it be just for him and Ke Tianhao?

He swallowed the noodles in his mouth, put down his chopsticks, and said to Gu Jiarui: "Are you angry with me?"

Gu Jiarui didn't answer, just threw a piece of steamed meat into his mouth and crushed it viciously.

Shan Liang sighed: "Didn't I explain it to you?" I really have nothing to do with him.

"Is it? Gu Jiarui raised his head abruptly, and there was a dangerous light in his eyes, "You have been so close to him recently, even if it is really nothing, you have explained to me clearly what you said to him?" 

Shan Liang frowned: "I said, I will explain it to you after the matter is resolved."

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang so determinedly, his eyes were very complicated, and for a long time, he lowered his head: "Love doesn't say it." 

Shan Liang clipped him a chicken nugget: "Don't be so childish, always" "

I'm childish?" Gu Jiarui rounded his eyes fiercely, looked at Shan Liang, and hated to swallow him alive, "Do you think it's all me who is guilty of temper?" "No," Shan Liang felt that the more complicated the explanation, "Ke Tianhao, he actually" "Open mouth Ke Tianhao, close mouth Ke Tianhao," Gu Jiarui's heart was completely annoyed, as if he had a jar of vinegar uncomfortable, "Okay, you love to play with him, just play with him, Laozi doesn't care." Saying

that, he stood up directly, took the plate, walked to the recycling place, poured the residue in, put the plate away, and threw the chopsticks into the plastic box.

After that, without looking back, he walked out of the cafeteria with direct steps.

Shan Liang sat alone in his seat and looked at Gu Jiarui's figure walking out.

This guy is really angry.

His shoulders suddenly slumped, and for a while, his appetite suddenly lost.

After a long time, he also stood up, silently walked to the recycling area, put his dinner plates away, and then slowly walked out of the cafeteria.

That night, Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui went back to the dormitory together, but they didn't say a word on the way.

When the lights were turned out and he was lying on the bed, the single beam covered the quilt, but he was thinking in his mind whether Gu Jiarui would come over to sleep with him tonight.

But he waited for a long time, no text message came from his mobile phone, and there was no knock at the door, only the cold wind outside the window, and he was still whistling non-stop. It is estimated that it will not come tonight.

Shan Liang tugged the quilt for himself, sighed, and closed his eyes.

He had a hunch that a cold war that was more serious than ever seemed to begin between the two men.