Chapter 9

When Gu Jiarui walked to the school hospital, the leg of the single beam had already been bandaged.

"You have to be careful when you walk in the future," the doctor from the university hospital instructed next to him, "Try to rest this leg more, pay attention to bathing, don't get wet, change the dressing after a while, remember." 

Shan Liang nodded quietly: "Thank you."

Gu Jiarui walked to Shan Liang's side and squatted down: "Come up."

The root of Shan Liang's ear secretly reddened, and the back was calm, his hands climbed Gu Jiarui's neck, and the whole person crouched on Gu Jiarui's solid back, and he carried it.

Gu Jiarui also thanked the doctor, then turned around and walked towards the outside of the university hospital.

The doctor sat behind the desk, watched the two figures get farther and farther through his glasses, and sighed with a smile: "This little brother has a really good relationship, really a pair of good brothers..."

Gu Jiarui carried Shan Liang back to the classroom.

Shan Liang sat back in his seat and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wait here," Gu Jiarui raised his head towards Shan Liang, "Don't move, I'll go to the cafeteria to bring you food."

"No need," Shan Liang shook his head, "I don't want to eat."

"Little cub, you say it again?" Gu Jiarui pretended to be fierce and frowned, "What the doctor just told you you was taken out as urine?" Let you supplement nutrition, you still dare to give me hunger? 

Shan Liang raised his eyes and saw that Gu Jiarui was righteous, stubborn and domineering, it seemed that this meal had to be eaten if he didn't eat it.

He took out the meal card from his pocket and threw it to Gu Jiarui: "Okay, don't argue, I'll eat."

Gu Jiarui sighed with satisfaction: "Wait for your brother Rui to come back."

With that, he turned around, his clothes still flicking on his shoulders, and he whistled as he walked outside.

Shan Liang lay on the table, looking at Gu Jiarui's straight back, like a tough soldier, like an aspen in the Gobi Desert, full of man's heroism.

The classroom was quiet, and there was a faint noise in the playground and cafeteria in the distance. The sky outside the window is incomparably vast and blue, and the soft white clouds are scattered by the wind.

The blackboard also wrote the steps of analytical geometry taught by the mathematics teacher last night, and on the far left was the duty student table, and on the top was a national flag and a line of slogans, "Static energy gives birth to wisdom, learning when entering the room"...

Fortunately, the senior year of high school has just begun.

He has one more year, and he can have Gu Jiarui for another year.

Shan Liang closed his eyes and felt the breeze blowing in from the window. After a long time, he suddenly opened his eyes, grabbed the pen as if he couldn't bear it, tore off a post-it note, and wrote four words: I like you.

He wanted to secretly stuff this post-it note into Gu Jiarui's desk.

However, after a long silence, he shook his head, this handwriting is his own at a glance, no.

He tore another one, imitated the cute handwriting of the little girl and wrote another one, and then looked around like a thief, turning his head secretly.

Gu Jiarui sat behind him, he opened Gu Jiarui's pen bag and stuffed this note in.

As for this handwriting, is it my own post-it note...

Shan Liang groaned, crumpled it, and stuffed it into the gap of Gu Jiarui's table.

Although you can't confess, in this way, you can at least express your emotions a little.

Even if Gu Jiarui doesn't know who it is, it doesn't matter.

At least he had seen it.

By the time Gu Jiarui returned, there were already several people sitting in the classroom.

Gu Jiarui put the meal on the table of the single beam and complained: "The canteen is about to die, and it is full of people. 

Shan Liang put down the test paper in his hand, opened the bag, and the rich aroma of food wafted out.

He ate slowly, and when he finished eating, the sky was gray, and the people in the class were almost back.

Not long after, the bell of the evening self-study rang, and the noisy people in the class suddenly quieted down, and those who ate secretly also hid the things in their hands, and those who secretly fell in love also parted with tears, as if the cowherd and weaver girl, although there was a row of seats in the middle, and you could smell it when you fart.

Footsteps sounded in the corridor, and then, a well-maintained hand pushed open the class door, and Guan Yun walked in.

Ms. Guan Yun is the Chinese teacher and homeroom teacher of Class 18. She is dressed in a modern cheongsam, a pearl necklace from her husband around her neck, and her hair is coiled at the back of her head without a trace, which is extremely elegant.

With lesson preparation materials in hand, she walked to the podium and sat down, turned on the classroom computer, and then pressed the button to lower the large screen of the projector.

The hearts of everyone in the class suddenly hung to their throats.

Sure enough, Teacher Guan's soft voice sounded: "We have a class meeting tonight." The first thing is to let everyone look at the results of the 10-school joint examination we conducted the week before the sports day, this time our class is not very good, I am a little disappointed."