Chaprter 141

Xu Yuntian heard Shan Liang's question, and felt a little inexplicable for a while.

Wu Daqi is missing?

How did he know where Wu Daqi had gone?

He had already said that the account with Wu Daqi would be written off, and besides, Wu Daqi also saved his sister later, and he no longer planned to maliciously tease this person.

"How would I know," Xu Yuntian frowned, "I came back after school to do laundry, I didn't touch that kid."

"Yuntian, you really don't know anything about it? Gu Jiarui's voice was slightly deep.

Xu Yuntian shrugged his shoulders: "I really don't know anything!" Shan Liang listened to Xu Yuntian's answer, and his heart cooled.

Looking at Xu Yuntian's reaction, it didn't look like he was lying.

If this matter really has nothing to do with Xu Yuntian, then where else can Wu Daqi go?

He suddenly panicked.

Gu Jiarui's eyes rolled around, and a thought came to his heart. He grabbed Xu Yuntian's sleeve: "Hey, or you can ask Ji Hao about them." 

Ji Hao is one of Xu Yuntian's buddies.

Xu Yuntian scratched his hair in annoyance, put down the drying rod in his hand, went under his pillow and felt out his mobile phone, returned to the balcony, and secretly called Ji Hao, who had already gone home.

The phone was quickly connected: "Hey, Brother Tian."

"Ji Hao," Xu Yuntian's tone was not very good, "Let me ask you, have you seen Wu Daqi today?"

"Wu Daji? Hehe," Ji Hao smiled evilly, "Brother Tian, why did you suddenly ask about him?"

Xu Yuntian sighed, looking slightly annoyed: "Damn, that guy doesn't know where he died, now the chicken is flying and the dog is jumping, and Teacher Guan has gone out to find him personally!"

"Fuck, make such a big fuss? Ji Hao exclaimed in surprise, "Wouldn't it?

"It won't be a fart," Xu Yuntian snorted, "I'll ask you, does this matter have anything to do with you?" 

Ji Hao was suddenly silent for a moment, and then said: "Brother Tian, this" Xu Yuntian listened to Ji Hao's voice, his heart was cold, and he understood that this matter was definitely inseparable from him: "This is what you bastards did?"

Ji Hao seemed to have vented his breath over there: "Don't hide from you, Brother Tian, our group of people are actually quite unhappy to see this kid." We know that you don't want to

cause trouble anymore, so we hide it from you and put that kid" Xu Yuntian's heart skipped a beat: "You hurry up!" What did you do to him!

"Tricked him into the equipment room on the second floor of the tech building and locked the door."

Gu Jiarui has been sticking to Xu Yuntian's mobile phone to listen, at this moment, hearing Ji Hao's answer, he raised his eyebrows and scolded into the mobile phone: "Ji Hao."

You stupid batch! Are you stuck in cement in your brain?

"Brother Rui Tian, don't scold me," Ji Hao's voice was a little dull, "What, we just want to teach him a lesson, and we haven't treated him well."

Xu Yuntian suppressed the anger in his heart.

He no longer wanted to get entangled with Wu Daqi, but he didn't expect that his brothers would still be bullying him in secret because of their grudge with Wu Daqi.

He took a deep breath: "I'll go find someone first, Ji Hao, you Ming'er will wait for me!"

After that, he suddenly hung up the phone: "Brother Rui, Shan Liang, go, find someone."

Gu Jiarui and they first found Teacher Guan Yun shouting everywhere with flashlights on the path leading to the dormitory, briefly reported the matter to her, and then a group of people hurried to the school's science and technology building.

The school's science and technology building is the most gloomy place in the whole school.

The technology building was built early, and the whole building looks very old. As soon as you enter the science and technology building, you can feel a cool and whistling air rushing to your face.

Xu Yuntian, who rushed into the science and technology building, couldn't manage this, and he and the others strode up to the second floor and found the door of the equipment room.

"Great!" Shan Liang anxiously tapped the door, "Are you inside?"

"Let's open the door first," Gu Jiarui gasped, "The doorman here left work early and couldn't find the key." You guys go away, I'll kick the door.

Teacher Guan Yun didn't say anything, and escorted the other students back two steps.

Gu Jiarui aimed at the door lock that was some years old, and kicked it violently, with incomparable force.

The door lock made a sharp hiss, clanged, and broke.

The others rushed to the door and reached out to push it open.

In the equipment room, there was not even light. Through the light shining through the door, you can see that the inside is old, and a large skeleton model stands in the darkness, which is very terrifying.

Teacher Guan Yun turned on the flashlight and took a head look there.

Wu Daqi's thin body appeared in the field of vision.

"Daqi" Shan Liang stepped forward quickly, "Daqi, are you all right?" Wu Daqi was carrying a small plastic bag in his hand, and there was a cold night snack inside.

He wiped his eyes and shook his head.

"Here, stand up." Shan Liang held his hand.

Wu Daqi slowly stood up and slowly looked around at the person standing in front of him.

Xu Yuntian stood at the back of this wave of people, and saw Wu Daqi's eyes slowly move to him.

When he saw Wu Daqi looking at him, a trace of grievance, sadness, accusation, and even anger suddenly appeared in Wu Daqi's eyes, as if he was looking at an unending enemy

Somehow, his heart suddenly felt a little uneasy and panicked.

There was also a faint, dull dull pain.