Chapter 50

Eight-thirty-two, what?

"They all told you not to be so much, and you are still willful," Gu Jiarui snorted, "Now you know it's uncomfortable? 

The corner of Shan Liang's lips hooked, and he closed his eyes: "There is nothing uncomfortable or uncomfortable, it's all faint."

"I'll carry you out." Gu Jiarui shook his head.

With that, he took a step forward.

"You are careful under your feet, there is fat"

Before the single beam soap word could be spoken, Gu Jiarui had already stepped on a piece of purple soap in the bathroom steadily, and his feet slipped, and the whole person rushed towards the single beam.

With a pop in the bathroom, the two fell on the slippery porcelain floor, splashing water droplets.

Fortunately, when he fell, Gu Jiarui nimbly protected the back of Shan Liang's head, and the two did not make any injuries.

The weak and weak single beam was pressed under the fiery Gu Jiarui, frowned uncomfortably, and resisted the urge to scold.

Gu Jiarui tossed for a while, then picked up the single beam, and the two sat on the bathroom floor.

The shower fell on the ground, still spraying water happily and confidently, thinking that it was a fountain, making Gu Jiarui wet.

Gu Jiarui scolded, "Damn, it's all wet." 

What he hated the most was the sticky touch of the clothes he was wearing after they were wet, which was very disgusting.

Therefore, after getting his clothes wet, he frowned and reached out to take off his own.

Naked sexy chest and abs exposed to heat.

"What the hell did you say you came in," Shan Liang touched the back of his head and squinted, "I didn't fall myself, you came in and poured well, but it made me fall, I really am" Gu Jiarui laughed awkwardly: "It doesn't hurt anywhere, right?" 

"Tail vertebrae, pain."

"Tail vertebrae? Gu Jiarui's face changed, "It won't crack, right?" Don't move, I'll touch it.

Saying that, his hand quickly reached for the single beam tail vertebrae, and the whole person leaned forward, and his face was almost attached to the single beam.

In the small bathroom, only the overhead lamp is shining. The heat mist was pervasive, and even every breath was moist and warm.

Shan Liang was so close to Gu Jiarui at this time, he could feel the warmth of Gu Jiarui's cheeks, and he could almost hear Gu Jiarui's powerful heartbeat.

Bang bang, bang bang.

Gu Jiarui suddenly reacted, the two of them were now almost wet together, his hand was still on the tail vertebrae of the single beam, and he could kiss the single beam almost as soon as he lowered his head.

Shan Liang's hand climbed on Gu Jiarui's strong arm, and the two of them were actually motionless for a moment, as if they both noticed the embarrassing atmosphere now.

In this endless embarrassment, Shan Liang sensed that Gu Jiarui had a little reaction.

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang's face, at his wet hair, fair skin and red lips that had just taken a bath.

His Adam's apple rolled a little: "Liang Liang, you remind me of those films I watched the other day. Those films?

Shan Liang remembered at once.

The roots of his ears turned red in an instant: "You you get up first"

Gu Jiarui stared at the single beam, his body moved, but his face was getting closer and closer to the single beam, and his breathing was gradually heavy.

Then, he ghostly lowered his head and kissed Shan Liang's lips like a dragonfly.

The single girder did not resist.

"Liang Liang, are you hot? Gu Jiarui's voice was already hoarse.

"I..."

Before Shan Liang finished speaking, he felt a chill behind him, and I don't know when, he had been pressed by Gu Jiarui on the cold wall of the bathroom.

Just when he was slightly awake because of the coldness behind him, Gu Jiarui had already come over without hesitation, and printed a deeper, more fierce, and more fierce kiss on Shan Liang's lips.

It was as if they were going to devour him.

Shan Liang pushed Gu Jiarui away with great effort, and his eyes were clear: "We are here to study, not to do this kind of thing secretly in this small place, besides, we are both men!" Male!

Gu Jiarui gritted his teeth, broke open Shan Liang's arms, pressed against the wall, and continued to kiss.

Shan Liang vigorously broke free: "You are also confused, you don't"

Gu Jiarui still seemed to have lost his mind, and even began to stroke Shan Liang's bare skin with his hand.

Shan Liang finally shouted: "Gu Jiarui! You let go of me, I use my hands, help you with my hands!