Chapter 38

Shan Liang's hand was held by Gu Jiarui, and it was warm.

Gu Jiarui seemed to be deflated, and looked at Shan Liang: "I apologize, I was wrong." 

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he wanted to speak, but he couldn't say it.

"Liang Liang, don't be angry with me," Gu Jiarui sighed, "Talk to me, okay?" 

Shan Liang turned his head to look at Gu Jiarui's dark eyes, and in those eyes, they were no longer as domineering and arrogant as before, but with a little pleading that made him actually feel a little soft-hearted.

Gu Jiarui saw that Shan Liang didn't speak, and he didn't care about three seven twenty-one, and his hairy head directly lowered and leaned on Shan Liang's shoulder.

The single beam takes a step back to the left.

Gu Jiarui followed and took a step to the left and continued to pester.

Further to the left, Gu Jiarui followed.

"Okay," Shan Liang finally couldn't help but speak, "Such a big person, still like a child."

"You ignored me?" Gu Jiarui suddenly raised his head, his eyes bright.

Shan Liang snorted coldly: "I'm so entangled by you that I can't help it, it's annoying."

Gu Jiarui grinned, his teeth were white, and he was like a big wolf dog wagging his tail. He said: "I admit my mistake, I shouldn't have studied well to run to play basketball, blame me.

"You now know that if you don't study well and get fifty-three points, you are not responsible for yourself, right?" Shan Liang straightened his face and said.

Gu Jiarui nodded fiercely: "I repent!" So what... I've already contacted the team teacher, and from now on I'll train twice a month, never taking up my study time, huh? 

Shan Liang leaned against the wall, looking at the buildings and sky outside the corridor.

The school building is gray-white, serious and orthodox, but the sky outside the building is a vast and boundless blue, blue bright and eye-catching. Above that blue sky, birds fly by in flocks from time to time, which is as beautiful as a painting.

Shan Liang took a deep breath: "You really decided to start studying hard?"

"Of course," Gu Jiarui raised his chin, "In the future, he will definitely show his energy, and Lao Tzu will overtake in a corner." 

Shan Liang turned his head: "Then the homework assigned by the teacher after that?"

"I do!"

"The title I hooked for you?"

"I write!"

"Those basics that you left behind?"

"I'll make it up!"

"What did I say?"

"I listen!"

As soon as he heard Gu Jiarui's answer, Shan Liang couldn't suppress his expression, his eyes bent slightly, and a little smile leaked out at the corner of his lips.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "What are you laughing at?"

"You said it yourself, you listened to what I said," Shan Liang desperately suppressed a smile, "After that, I let you eat raw onions, cooked onions, roasted onions, sliced onions, and you have to eat them honestly."

Gu Jiarui reacted at this time, and dug a hole here with a single beam to make him jump.

"Well, I said you, I'm here to show loyalty, and you're making me jump into the pit, huh?" Gu Jiarui reached out and pinched Shan Liang's face, "Little has no conscience." 

Shan Liang opened his hand.

Gu Jiarui continued to reach out and pinch his face, ignoring Shan Liang's dodge, one after another, and said with a sneer, "You little leather face, little leather face, little leather face..."

"Okay, don't be unforgiving." Shan Liang was angry, glared at Gu Jiarui, and turned his head.

When he turned his head again, something was suddenly stuffed into his mouth by Gu Jiarui.

He hummed indistinctly: "What are you giving me to eat..."

A chew, a crisp click, a rich sweet fragrance rippling in the mouth.

is his favorite bear biscuit.

"Who wants to eat your cookies," Shan Liang snorted, chewing while turning his head, the cookies in his mouth were finished, he blinked, "... Is there anything else?

Gu Jiarui smiled, took Shan Liang's hand and led it to the pocket of his school uniform jacket, "You touch, a whole bag." Shan

Liang grabbed a handful from the inside: "How do you have this in your pocket?"

"I prepared it in advance," Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, revealing a shy smile, "I plan, if you ignore me today, then I will press you, stuff you a cookie, ask you to ignore me, and stuff you with another cookie... Until you will talk to me. 

Shan Liang's mouth was full of sweetness: "Shhh

"Come, and," Gu Jiarui pinched a cookie, "I lift it so high, can you eat it?" Well? 

Shan Liang turned his head and watched as the tall Gu Jiarui raised his hand high, pinching a cookie with his fingers.

He didn't think about it, and he was about to reach with his mouth open on tiptoe.

At this moment, the sun is bright but not vicious, and the warm light casts a large spot of light on the ground of the corridor. The air was filled with a peaceful warmth, and fine dust fluttered in the air, sparkling and shining.

This gentle light shone a little starlight in the eyes of Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang.

"Come on, come again," Gu Jiarui smiled and took out another piece from his pocket, "This time I lift higher, I still don't believe it, you..."

"Ahem."

A rough cough interrupted the laughter.

The two people turned their heads and saw a math teacher who looked like a Mexican black bear, with a murderous aura, with his back hand, standing straight in front of the two.

"Oh, it's so good, seeing my students so happy, the teacher is so happy, the teacher is so happy." The math teacher was sarcastic.

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui looked at each other, and both stood up in the corridor, not breathing.

"You figured it out for me," the math teacher held out a finger hatefully, "I'm here for you to come out for reflection, not for you to come out for a picnic!"