Chapter 53

"Where to?" When Shan Liang heard Qin Yuming's words, he was still a little puzzled.

Qin Yuming raised his eyebrows in surprise, and a pair of bright eyes looked extremely divine: "Huh? Didn't you tell you about it? 

Shan Liang shook his head: "I didn't listen to him about anything.

"What's going on," Qin Yuming blinked, "He Hong asked him a few days ago, and asked him to ask you what you meant, but he didn't tell you?" You husband and wife quarreled? 

Shan Liang coughed lightly, and his eyes scanned around a little unnaturally.

Fortunately, there was no one around, and occasionally students hurried by in the night with their school bags.

He blushed: "We're not that kind of relationship, don't listen to him."

"Hey, I understand," Qin Yuming's eyes narrowed with a narrow smile, his waist moved, and his buttocks, which were as full as ripe peaches, hit Shan Liang's body, "Don't be embarrassed." Brother Rui has announced to the public, you are his little daughter-in-law. The end of the bed quarrels and the end of the bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Shan Liang tugged at the shoulder straps of his school bag, and then said: "Don't talk about this, what are you talking about?"

"It's like this," Qin Yuming was like a jumping monkey, old and restless, either breaking a branch on the side of the road, or kicking a stone on the road, very lively, "Brother Rui and one of the brothers who played together has transferred to another school, and will leave in a few days." He held a practical party, and He Hong was responsible for sending invitations. He sent an invitation to Rui Ge and asked Rui Ge if he wanted to bring you by the way. 

Shan Liang snorted.

Gu Jiarui really hadn't mentioned this to him.

He looked at Qin Yuming, who was jumping down from a small platform and patting the soil on his body.

"Gu Jiarui didn't tell me, or I'll go back and ask him." Shan Liang said.

Qin Yuming nodded, "Okay, when the time comes, just tell me, I have to prepare something good for you, hehe." 

Shan Liang didn't know what the good thing Qin Yuming said, but he intuitively felt afraid.

It is estimated that this transformer will not be a normal thing.

The two men walked to an intersection, said goodbye, and turned away.

Shan Liang was about to go directly back to the hut, but his stomach rumbled halfway. He turned around, went to the most small restaurant that he and Gu Jiarui usually went to, ordered fried noodles, ordered fried rice and chicken legs for Gu Jiarui, and packed them back to the hut.

He stayed in the hut for a long time, until he had eaten all his share, and Gu Jiarui pushed open the door of the hut.

"It smells like chicken drumsticks." As soon as Gu Jiarui came in, he sniffed his nose and said.

Shan Liang was sitting at his desk at this time reading a copy of the "General History of the World", and when he saw Gu Jiarui come back, he put fried rice and chicken legs next to him: "I bought it for you."

"Yo," Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Why is Jin'er so nice to me?"

"As if I usually mistreated you." Shan Liang glanced at him and snorted coldly.

With a satisfied smile, Gu Jiarui picked up the chopsticks, picked up the chicken legs with flesh and breath, and put them on Shan Liang's lips: "Come, the first time for you, you eat one first."

Shan Liang was also not restrained, directly lowered his head and took a big bite, the meat was fragrant.

After finishing the chicken thigh meat, he glanced at Gu Jiarui: "By the way, on the way back today, I met Qin Yuming."

"Qin Yuming? Gu Jiarui raised his eyes slightly, "Oh, what did you say to him?"

"He told me about the practice party," Shan Liang put down the book in his hand, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Gu Jiarui took a bite of fried rice and put down his chopsticks: "Weren't you in a bad mood because of your mother's affairs in those days, I didn't bother you, besides, this kind of party, you don't go, good children don't go."

"What do you mean, isn't this just a hands-on party," Shan Liang seemed to have discovered a little bit of a trick, "Is there anything very special that can't happen?"