Chapter 24

The sound of reading is continuous, like the waves of the sea.

Although Shan Liang read the English material, he was always absent-minded.

The early self-study was over, and I didn't see any movement from Gu Jiarui.

It is estimated that he said it casually last night, Shan Liang lowered his head and thought, perhaps, even Gu Jiarui himself forgot such a thing.

His heart settled down slightly.

The early self-study is over, and it is drizzling outside. The voice of the director of instruction came from the radio: "Due to the weather, today's morning exercise has been canceled..."

The class gradually became lively, and the aroma of food began to waft.

"Come, collect all your feet, and hand in all your English homework!" The representative of the English class began to shout all over the room, "Wu Daqi, it's you again!" Fast handover! Wu

Daqi's little face wrinkled painfully, and then arched his hand towards the class representative: "You have a lot of adults, can you give me a copy of it?" 

The representative of the English class was in a hurry, shook his head helplessly, and threw a copy to Wu Daji: "Hurry up!"

 Wu Daji Yile said thank you and looked down.

Xu Yuntian's workbook.

His heart trembled, and he looked around like a thief, but no one noticed his sudden blush.

He lowered his head, opened Xu Yuntian's workbook, and then copied them into his own book as quickly as he could while touching the words that were written badly.

Don't forget to deliberately correct a few mistakes so as not to be too similar.

The clever one committed it again, and there was really no way.

Shan Liang handed in all the homework, and just closed the book, Gu Jiarui behind suddenly spoke up: "Zhao Siyu!"

Zhao Siyu turned around, her long straight black hair draped, and her aura and beauty coexisted.

"Did you instigate Shan Liang yesterday," Gu Jiarui's legs stretched out again and kicked Shan Liang's shoes, "Your idea quickly stopped!" I'm with Shan Liang for ten years, you less to provoke.

"How did I provoke?" Zhao Siyu's tone was calm and calm, "I just told Shan Liang to pay more attention, if you don't have a ghost in your heart, why are you dancing so happily?"

Gu Jiarui gasped, obviously angry.

For a long time, he squeezed out a few words from between his teeth: "Okay, you show me!" Saying

that, he suddenly half-got up, pressed the back of Shan Liang's head, and in Zhao Siyu's calm eyes, he was about to come up.

"What's going on-"

The girl's sharp voice suddenly sounded in the class.

Gu Jiarui's movements suddenly stopped, and Shan Liang quickly pushed him away and looked in the direction where the voice came from.

A girl named Lin Yu sat by the window, her face full of anxiety and tears in her eyes.

Lin Yu was rummaging around for his things at this time, and he was so anxious that he almost cried, and the girl next to him was also helping her turn over something.

"Lost, how can you lose it?" Lin Yu's face was very ugly.

Wu Daqi rushed over there as soon as possible, asked left and right, finally got things clear, returned to his seat, and explained to Shan Liang: "It seems that Lin Yu put three thousand yuan in cash in the drawer as living expenses, and now... It's all gone!

"Look for it again, maybe you put it somewhere and forget it?" Zhao Siyu said.

The class door was pushed open, and Teacher Guan Yun was also invited over.

Guan Yun's face was a little solemn, walked to Lin Yu's side, and asked gently, "Have you looked for them all?" Think for yourself, is there somewhere else you forgot to look for?

Lin Yu shook his head, his voice full of crying: "No, I've found them all... This is my living expenses for two months! If I lose it, then I..."

"Don't worry, you won't lose it," Guan Yun's voice was very soft,

"Think about it, when was this money placed here, and when was it lost?"

"I put it here yesterday morning and found it missing today." Lin Yu wiped his eyes.

Everyone looked at each other.

It stands to reason that there are people in the class at every moment, and even if school ends at night, the class door will be locked by special classmates so that outsiders will not be allowed to enter.

"It can't be stolen by our own people..." said a girl exaggeratedly.

Shan Liang looked at the heated discussion over there, sighed softly, lowered his head and began to write his homework.

And when he lowered his head, Wang Chenghui, who was stuck in the pile of girls, suddenly lit up, turned his head, and stared straight at Shan Liang.