Chapter 101

Gu Jiarui opened his mouth and did not speak.

Shan Liang looked at him like that, and knew that this guy was just stubborn.

His eyes bent slightly, with a seemingly innocent smile in them, and then said: "You soaked the water of the cheerleading beauties and wiped their sweat with their towels, but you ignored me."

"You go play with Ke Tianhao, Laozi is too lazy to pay attention to you." Gu Jiarui skimmed his head, and the dead duck's mouth was hard.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, reached out and unscrewed the cap of the sports drink he bought, and took a sip himself.

Then, he stood on tiptoe, raised his head slightly, and kissed Gu Jiarui's lips.

Warm and soft to the touch.

Gu Jiarui was shocked because of this sudden kiss.

Single girder 

This is actively begging for mercy?

The ecstasy in his heart gushed out like a fountain: "What are you doing? Shan

Liang smiled: "You are jealous, of course I am also jealous."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't soak my beautiful water, that's not okay," the corners of Shan Liang's lips hooked, his eyes showed a shining light, and he looked particularly radiant, "You must stun me." 

Saying that, he stood up on tiptoe again and clicked on Gu Jiarui's lips.

"Click, click, click"

In the distance, the sound of footsteps and keys gradually approached.

Gu Jiarui knew that it was the uncle who came to check the venue.

He was shocked in his heart, and subconsciously pulled Shan Liang and ran back quickly, running all the way into the men's changing room, and then slammed the door shut.

In this men's changing room, I don't know how many macho men have shown their strong bodies here today, so there is still a strong smell of male hormones here.

Gu Jiarui viciously pressed the single beam against the door: "How?" Know the wrong now?

"Wrong!" Shan Liang apologized decisively, not entangled at all, "It's my mistake, I didn't explain something to you, making you jealous." Forgive me this time, eh?

"Little rabbit cub," Gu Jiarui's eyes were sharp, as if he was about to swallow the single beam alive, "Do you know how boring Lao Tzu has been these days, and how much vinegar he has eaten?" When I saw you standing with Ke Tianhao, I wanted to drag you directly back to the bedroom, pick you up, and correct the law on the spot!"

 Shan Liang's face turned slightly red: "It's really rude."

"Rude? Rude fart," Gu Jiarui snorted coldly, and planted a strawberry fiercely between the white neck of the single beam, satisfying his desire to endure for so many days, "This is quite light." If you dare to make me so jealous and angry next time, I will lock you up at home with a chain, and you are not allowed to go anywhere, you can.

Shan Liang smiled lightly, revealing two rows of white teeth with a smile.

"What are you laughing at? "Gu Jiarui can't erase his face, fierce.

"It's still the same to laugh at your temper," Shan Liang's eyes crooked, "Then you say that, you forgive me, don't get angry?"

Gu Jiarui suddenly turned his head away and hummed, "You want to be beautiful." The

corner of Shan Liang's lips hooked, his eyes slowly looked down, and he suddenly found the abnormality under Gu Jiarui.

Also.

This guy has always had a strong desire, and it is estimated that he has nowhere to vent his anger these days.

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang's gaze and said fiercely: "What do you see!" 

Shan Liang shook his head, and then leaned into Gu Jiarui's ear: "Young man, the anger is quite big."

Gu Jiarui's ears were hot: "After the exercise, of course, the anger is greater." How? Have an opinion?

Shan Liang leaned his head into Gu Jiarui's arms: "Come to my dormitory tonight."

Gu Jiarui's eyes suddenly widened.

Shan Liang: Is this actively inviting him to share a bed?

The implication is that it will also help him release his excess energy?

This little one with no conscience finally has a conscience once!

In Gu Jiarui's heart, ecstasy had swept like a wave.

I have to say that although he felt agitated and uncomfortable during the days of the Cold War, at this moment, he felt that the Cold War was really worthwhile.