Chapter 102

During the celebration banquet in the evening, everyone noticed that their captain, Gu Jiarui, seemed to be a little wrong.

Specifically in the expressions.

Xu Yuntian secretly poked Gu Jiarui's arm: "Hey, Brother Rui, are you" 

"Huh? Gu Jiarui turned his head with a smile.

"Brother Liang Xiaofeng asked me to ask you, do you have cramps on your face? Xu Yuntian said with a look of surprise, "Why do you laugh when you see everyone all night?"

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, only to find that the smile on his face could no longer be brighter.

"A few days ago, I still had a tense face every day, and I saw that no one had a good tone, so that Xiaofeng avoided you every day, for fear of provoking you, the demon king" 

Xu Yuntian laughed, and a strange light crossed his eyes, "Why are you so happy today?"

Gu Jiarui converged the expression on his face, and forced out a little seriousness: "Nothing, don't talk nonsense."

Saying that, he lifted his chopsticks and put a chopstick of shredded fish and meat in the turned plate.

Seeing the fish fragrant shredded meat, he thought that Shan Liang was cute to eat this dish.

Thinking of Shan Liang, the corners of Gu Jiarui's mouth that had just been suppressed slowly and involuntarily hooked up again.

Xu Yuntian looked at Gu Jiarui like this, and his eyebrows were raised.

And said nothing else.

Looking at this smile, people who don't know still think that their faces are paralyzed.

Gu Jiarui ate a mouthful of shredded fish-fragrant meat, looked at Xu Yuntian's meaningful smile, and finally couldn't help it, lifted Erlang's legs and said, "My wife begged for mercy, and took the initiative to reconcile with me." 

"Oh? Shan Liang also has a day to beg for mercy? Xu Yuntian was surprised, "Brother Rui, you can."

"My wife obediently listens to me, as it should." Gu Jiarui's expression was high, and he was extremely excited.

The celebration banquet lasted for about half an hour, and Gu Jiarui glanced at his watch, and it was almost time for the night snack he had made an appointment with Shan Liang.

He hurriedly stood up with his bag: "I still have business, you guys eat slowly."

The basketball players shouted: "Why do you go so early!"

"Is it outside bread to raise a little lover?"

"What to say, it must be Brother Rui's baby daughter-in-law waiting for him."

"Which one?"

"Just sitting in the waiting area, the man who was handsome and bookish, he"

Gu Jiarui automatically ignored the discussion of his team members, walked out of the hotel with a big grin, trotted all the way under the thick night and dim street lamps, ran

back to the school, and quickly changed his clothes. I ran to an artificial rockery inside the school.

This artificial rockery of the school was just completed a few years ago. There is a nice name called Yangzhi Mountain. The word Yangzhi is taken from the "Book of Poetry," which means that students hope that students will have good moral cultivation when they look up at the mountains and walk in the scenery.

But not long after the rockery was built, the school found that there were no students on Yangzhi Mountain to study, and all the little couples in the school went up for trysts.

The mountain was not surrounded by the smell of books as they expected, but was filled with the sour smell of love.

Therefore, Yangzhishan among the students, it has the evil name of Lover's Po.

At this moment, Gu Jiarui stood in the small pavilion at the top of the lover's slope, shaking his sweat-soaked clothes, and looking at the lights

of the teaching building in the distance and the occasional people coming and going in the school passage.

He looked for a while, and then he saw a man in the distance, striding towards this side.

Even if he can't see the face clearly, Gu Jiarui can tell at a glance that it is a single beam.

Shan Liang carried the food box and bag for the night snack in his hand, looked around left and right like a thief, confirmed that there was no one, and then sighed hot, warmed his hands that were cold and stiff blown by the night breeze, and walked up the lover's slope.

When he reached the pavilion at the top of the rockery, he found that the surroundings were deserted and empty.

Probably the celebration banquet is not over yet, Gu Jiarui has not come yet, he thought.

So he sat down on the bench in the small pavilion and looked up to see the sky full of stars.

It was like a wide black flannel cloth, sprinkled with a large dense patch of broken diamonds, dazzling and dazzling.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, and a little impatiently took out his mobile phone from his pocket and aimed it at the starry sky.

But no matter how he changed the angle, he didn't think it looked good enough.

At this moment, a magnetic male voice sounded behind him: "In fact, no matter which angle, it looks good." 

Shan Liang's hand shook, and his face turned back in surprise.

I saw Gu Jiarui standing behind him steadily, his young and handsome face was staggered by the dim light, and his black eyes were brighter than the stars

in the sky. Those eyes were shining, looking at the single beam, which was full of intoxicating pampering.