Chapter 150

"Vomiting-"

Wu Daqi's stomach was so swollen that he finally couldn't help but vomit back.

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows, reached out and patted Wu Daqi's back: "Now you know it's uncomfortable?" What are you doing so much, you slow down.

Wu Daqi was dizzy, and two suspicious red clouds appeared on his face. He smiled and lay down on Shan Liang's leg and gasped: "Liang Liang, you let me lie down for a while, I'm so dizzy."

Gu Jiarui was immediately unhappy: "Liang Liang is also your name? This leg is also what you can lie on?

"Forget it," Shan Liang pushed Gu Jiarui, "he guesses he is drunk, I'll see if I send him home early."

"I'm not drunk," Wu Daqi dut, "my stomach can hold an aircraft carrier, a few bottles of wine, burp, not tight"

Gu Jiarui cut it, his expression was very disdainful.

Xu Yuntian, who was sitting on the other side, was also a little dizzy, but his reason immediately made him put down the wine glass in his hand, choose to go to the bathroom, and wake up with cold water.

He went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet, the icy stream of water washing over his hands.

He looked at himself with a solemn expression in the mirror.

He knows very well how he did in the college entrance examination this year.

Definitely missed.

Other subjects played mediocre, mathematics was disrupted by the sudden increase in the difficulty of several big questions, and the answers were chaotic, and the comprehensive essay was not even finished with subjective questions, and the papers were put away.

He picked up a handful of water and slapped it his face.

When he returned home after the exam, he told his parents, and his parents gave him three choices, either to go abroad, to go to college like this, or to repeat it.

He is in a mess now.

It can be said that it is boring!

"Today is a good day, everything you want can be done"

There was a faint snort, Xu Yuntian turned his head with cold eyes, and the dizzy Wu Daqi also walked into the toilet and stood in front of the urinal.

The lights in the bathroom were dim, and under the dim yellow light, Xu Yuntian's face was staggered with light and dark, and his face lines were extremely cold and hard.

Wu Daqi finished the flood discharge work, blushed and walked to the washing table, stood next to Xu Yuntian, and turned on the faucet.

Xu Yuntian stood in place without moving, just looking at Wu Daqi.

The failure to do well in the college entrance examination made his heart indignant, and at this moment, seeing this martial artist who gave him a cold face for almost a semester, he didn't

know what was going on in his heart, and it was even more prickly, as if there were tiny needles densely pierced.

"Wu Daqi." Xu Yuntian exclaimed coldly.

Wu Daqi's action of turning off the faucet slowed down, raised his eyes, and glanced at Xu Yuntian.

"Talk to me." Xu Yuntian's voice was still grim.

He was now like a lump of qi in his heart, which was swelling sharply in his chest, and he wanted to find an outlet to vent it.

Wu Daqi looked at Xu Yuntian and suddenly laughed.

After that, he stretched out his freshly washed, watery hand and flicked it in front of Xu Yuntian.

Xu Yuntian was furious in his heart, and grabbed Wu Daji's wrist fiercely: "What the are you doing?"

Wu Daqi tilted his head: "You bullied me for so long, and I won't have your share in the future." After eating today, you, me, goodbye.

"What do you mean? Xu Yuntian's eyes gradually darkened.

"Just hiccup, literally," Wu Daji shook his shoulders, "never again, bastard."

Xu Yuntian gritted his teeth and his heart boiled.

He didn't do well in the college entrance examination, and Wu Daqi gave him a cold face and said that he would never see him, and everything was so unsatisfactory.

He wants to control everything, but he can't control it!

He's angry! He is furious!

The anger in Xu Yuntian's heart surged and instantly burned his senses.

He pinched the two wrists of Wu Daqi, pressed the person against the cold tile wall, turned his head sharply, and the lip flap was printed on the lip flap of Wu Daqi.

Wu Daqi was frightened: "What are you doing, what are you doing!"

"It's all inferior to Lao Tzu's intentions, all me, okay," Xu Yuntian nodded, "I'll take you today." Saying that, he kissed Wu Daqi viciously again.

Wu Daqi felt that his breathing was suffocated for a moment, he struggled frantically, subconsciously raised his foot, and kicked Xu Yuntian's calf.

Xu Yuntian's calf hurt, and his entire leg softened, and Wu Daqi took advantage of this gap and quickly slipped out of Xu Yuntian's control area: "Do you want a face!" You you you roll!

Saying that, he was shocked, raised his legs and ran, ran back to the box, and sat down next to Shan Liang, and he breathed a long sigh of relief.

"What's wrong? Why do you think your expression is so frightened? Shan Liang questioned.

Wu Daqi wanted to say, but seeing so many people here, he stopped again and shook his head.

"Don't worry about him, maybe he met a ghost in the toilet, a drunken person, rich in imagination," Gu Jiarui shrugged, dipped the peeled shrimp in the sauce bowl, and put it in the bowl of the single beam, "Baby eats it next."