Chapter 134

"Take it."

Xu Yuntian handed the apple in his hand to Wu Daqi.

Wu Daqi fixed his eyes and saw a small apple core, wrapped in a layer of uneven minced meat.

To put it nicely, this apple is just being cut.

To put it ugly, it is a tragic death!

Wu Daqi looked at the apple and hesitated for a while whether to accept it or not.

"Take it, what are you doing stunned," Xu Yuntian frowned, his voice was a little fierce, "Didn't you cut it?" What else are you going to do?

"Brother," Xu Yunru took Xu Yuntian's hand, "Don't be so fierce."

Xu Yuntian gave the cut apple to Wu Daqi, did not speak, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Gu Jiarui was happy to watch jokes on the side, and from time to time he also teased Shan Liang, and the atmosphere was also harmonious.

Before you know it, the days of winter vacation are over.

In fact, the winter vacation stipulated by the state is far more than these days, but for high school seniors, it is already a common practice to start school early for make-up classes.

On the day of school, Shan Liang and Wu Daqi had to undergo routine physical examinations, so Gu Jiarui and Xu Yuntian helped them complete their registration for the new semester.

Teacher Guan Yun knew about the situation of Shan Liang and Wu Daqi, and readily approved for them to rest in the hospital for a while.

As for the various examination papers, let Gu Jiarui and Xu Yuntian send them to the hospital, so that Shan Liang and Wu Daqi can study in the hospital with peace of mind.

By the time Shan Liang and Wu Daqi had recovered and returned to school, it was early March.

The day they returned to school happened to be the day of the 100-day pledge meeting in the third year of high school.

All the students in the third year of high school entered the school's large lecture hall, and on the electronic screen of the large lecture hall, the fiery red background with golden text was a 100-day battle to win June.

Gu Jiarui sat down on the seat with a single beam, and complained while complaining: "This background picture is made, I thought it was a seven-mile and eight-township agricultural products exhibition conference, it was too dirty." 

Shan Liang smiled gently, but his eyes revealed a little nostalgia for the school.

That's fast.

It seems that the third year of high school has just begun, and those things that happened are still clearly remembered in my mind, but in the blink of an eye, there are only a hundred days left before the college entrance examination.

The single girder breathes a little tightly.

At the last Games, he held Gu Jiarui, who had just completed a 5,000-meter run, and said to himself in his heart that he wanted to possess Gu Jiarui for a year.

He did it.

This year, Gu Jiarui was his man, his eyes were full of him, and even his body began to desire him.

And he...

Shan Liang took a deep breath, and he could clearly feel that he was also sinking deeper.

Can't extricate myself.

People are always like this, and if they get a little, they will greedily want more. He possessed Gu Jiarui for a year, and he now wants to possess Gu Jiarui for the rest of his life.

"Hey, hey," Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand and shook it in front of Shan Liang, "What do you think?" I talk to you, do you hear?

Shan Liang came back to his senses and looked at Gu Jiarui's handsome face: "Huh?

"I'll let you lift your legs."

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows alertly: "What are you doing with your legs?"

Gu Jiarui was impatient, directly reached out and held Shan Liang's calf, and then put his entire leg on his knee, and his posture was particularly warm.

Shan Liang blushed a little: "What are you doing? This is the big lecture hall!

Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand and slowly rubbed the leg joints of the single beam and some places that had been injured: "Where do you want to go?" I just want to help you rub your legs, you are just here, you need to massage more to soothe, so that there will be no sequelae in the future, don't you understand? Shan Liang tilted his head, did not speak, but his heart was already warm.

He looked at Gu Jiarui with his head slightly lowered, the tall bridge of his nose with a man's heroic temperament, and his facial features were more profound, which was very good-looking.

He couldn't help but reach out and touch Gu Jiarui's face, which was very warm.

"Gu Jiarui, Shan Liang," Guan Yun's helpless voice suddenly came from the back row of seats, "Even if I didn't say anything, you two can't be so high-profile, right?"