Chapter 3

The next day, both of them got up early, especially Gu Jiarui.

For so many years, Gu Jiarui's life routine has been maintained very well, and he is used to getting up early and then going to practice sanda with his father, or going to the gym at home to practice early for a while, sweating, and being energetic all day.

By the time Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang had eaten breakfast, the driver was already waiting outside and sent the two of them to school.

Today is the first day of the Games!

The sky is vast and blue, with occasional flocks of birds flying far away. Under the sky, the huge green field is full of students and teachers, and the breath of youth grows like grass.

At this time, the class admission procedure is underway.

"Below is the thirty-seventh class of high school, this is a class with love, they work together, they forge ahead..."

The radio station sounded the host's contrived voice.

In the waiting area of the class, Gu Jiarui, who was standing at the front of the class with the class flag, turned his head: "The next one will enter our class, so let's walk the phalanx!" Wu Daqi, say what about you, straighten your chest and stomach and raise your head! 

The little boy named Wu Daqi stood up straight: "Everything is commanded by Brother Rui!"

On the dark red plastic runway, the thirty-seventh class of high school walked chaotically from the rostrum, completing their humiliating entrance ceremony.

The female announcer on the command stage changed a piece of paper and cleared her throat, intending to read the entry draft for the next class.

Her eyes flickered in the direction of the eighteenth class, and she saw the tall and handsome figure of Gu Jiarui at the front of the team from a distance.

Then, in an even more undulating and contrived voice, she read aloud: "Facing us is the thirty-eighth class of high school. See! How energetic, sunny and handsome the boy in the team leader is! See! The students who followed behind him were so ambitious and enthusiastic! Golden autumn is cool, youth is invincible. They are bound to write the legend of the thirty-eighth class of high school at this sports meeting, and they want to vow to write down their own youth, the most beautiful, hua-chapter-" Gu Jiarui heard this broadcast script and turned his head: "who the wrote the stupid-forced entry script?" 

Shan Liang, who was standing at the very side, glanced at him coldly: "I wrote, have an opinion?"

When Gu Jiarui heard that it was written by a single beam, Teng stood up straight, his slender body was as hard as an aspen tree, and he extended his thumb straight towards the single beam: "The writing is awesome!"

After praising it, he still felt that he was not energetic enough, and added: "Literary wizard!" 

Shan Liang felt cold in his heart, and ignored him with a cold face.

He didn't believe this man's nonsense.

But then again, although this manuscript was written by him casually, but...

He glanced up at the female announcer on the commander's stage from a distance, and his eyes darkened slightly.

He didn't write in the radio script that the boy who led the team was sunny and handsome, it was estimated that the female classmate added the drama herself.

Really, like Gu Jiarui, there is no need to be so bold and so naked.

It also caused him to back the pot.