Chapter 30

As soon as Shan Liang heard Gu Jiarui's words, his face did not show an expression, and his heart had instantly sank.

Dare to kiss Gu Jiarui himself, and he is still thinking about what it should feel like to be a girl?

Why didn't he go and kiss the Ukrainian sow?

It's so infuriating!

Shan Liang stretched out his hand and dusted off Gu Jiarui: "I don't know, you want to go by yourself."

Gu Jiarui didn't notice anything, still leaned over, and rested his head on the neck of Shan Liang: "Our basketball team, a member of the team has opened a room with his girlfriend, and came back to brag with us, it's too owed." 

Shan Liang glanced at him: "You owe it too."

Gu Jiarui snorted, did not speak, for a long time, before getting up from Shan Liang's body.

Shan Liang looked at the time and was about the same, it was time to rush to school for evening self-study, only then poked Gu Jiarui's waist: "Go to school."

Gu Jiarui nodded, wearing a thin basketball uniform and a black jacket outside, carrying a single beam downstairs and riding towards the school.

When they arrived at the school, when Gu Jiarui carried Shan Liang to the seat, Gu Jiarui patted Shan Liang's shoulder: "I'm going to play basketball, if Teacher Guan comes to check the post, you will say... Say I went to the infirmary. 

Shan Liang's brows suddenly furrowed: "You ran away from self-study to play again?"

"One lesson, just one lesson," Gu Jiarui raised his chin towards Shan Liang, "I'm leaving, don't forget to help me get the teacher when the time comes, and come back to bring you snacks to eat." 

Shan Liang had the intention to stop Gu Jiarui, but the latter's footsteps were too fast and he had already disappeared from view.

He sighed heavily, and Yu Guang saw the unwritten rolls piled up on Gu Jiarui's table, and his expression became more solemn.

This guy is still so rambling.

He was really worried that the math teacher's military order would not be completed as promised.

The bell rings and evening study hall begins.

The study pressure of the third year of high school is very high, the learning atmosphere is also strong, and everyone is immersed in the learning state.

Teacher Guan Yun didn't know what happened, but he didn't come to check the post today, and there was only one class leader sitting on the podium to manage discipline.

At the end of a lesson, Shan Liang glanced behind him.

Gu Jiarui hasn't come back yet.

At the end of the two lessons, the seats at the back were still empty.

When the last evening self-study session ended, Shan Liang finally couldn't bear it, secretly took out an old man machine from his bag, and sent a text message to Gu Jiarui, asking where he was.

Just five minutes after the text message was sent, Shan Liang only felt that a fiery embrace covered him, Gu Jiarui's face was red because of exercise, sweat was slight, and his skin was fiery, and he came to Shan Liang's ear: "Isn't I back, huh?" 

Shan Liang's brows furrowed, and his tone was slightly cold: "Didn't you say a class?"

"Today's hand feels very good, so I will fight a little longer," Gu Jiarui took advantage of Shan Liang's not yet answering, and directly carried the person on his back, "Come, let's go back to sleep." 

There were many people in the classroom, and it was not good to reprimand in public, and Shan Liang temporarily suppressed the emotions in his heart.

When the two returned to the hut, Shan Liang asked sternly, "Did you fight a little longer?" You talked about a class, and as a result, I didn't come back for a whole night of self-study.

At this time, Gu Jiarui had taken off his sweaty basketball uniform, revealing strong and perfect chest and abdominal muscles, and under the light of the top light, his chest and abdominal muscles contoured better than the male models on the runway, and he was extremely sexy.

Gu Jiarui took the towel and wiped it simply, and then said while preparing to change the intimate clothes: "It's a little late to fight today, I'll pay attention next time."

Shan Liang took a deep breath: "Your math paper, all blank."

Gu Jiarui turned around and smiled, and said towards Shan Liang: "I don't still have you."

Shan Liang's eyes narrowed: "I said, I won't let you copy it anymore, you have to write it yourself."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyes and saw that Shan Liang's expression was extremely serious.

For a long time, he sighed and muttered: "Write it yourself, write it yourself..."

With that, he straightened his back and went straight into the bathroom.

The sound of water rang out inside the house