Chapter 114

Wu Daqi sat down next to Shan Liang.

"At this point, shouldn't you be working at a barbecue stall?" Shan Liang wondered.

Wu Daqi pursed his lips, raised his head, and a pair of eyes glowed a little pitifully under the light: "I'm finished" Shan Liang blinked his eyes and wrinkled his brows slightly: "

What did you say?"

"I'm done, Shan Liang," Wu Daqi grabbed Shan Liang's arm sharply, "I beat Xu Yuntian."

As soon as he finished saying this, Gu Jiarui, who was sitting next to Shan Liang, couldn't help but laugh: "What did you say?" You, beat Xu Yuntian?

Saying that, Gu Jiarui repeatedly looked at Wu Daqi.

Small, skinny with thin arms and legs.

Seeing that even a chicken can't be caught, it is estimated that he can still be chased by the chicken and run all over the yard, and he is scared and screaming.

And Xu Yuntian has strong muscles and a strong body.

Can Wu Daqi beat Xu Yuntian?

Joke.

Wu Daqi looked at Gu Jiarui's disbelieving eyes and swallowed: "What I said is true. Xu Yuntian pulled me to a place where no one was, and I was a little

impulsive and gave him a punch.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "And then?" Xu Yuntian wants to beat you down, it should be very simple.

"I slipped away before he could react." Wu Daqi shrunk his neck.

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui understood now.

Dare to love martial arts took advantage of Xu Yuntian's defenselessness, gave him a punch, and took advantage of Xu Yuntian's lack of return to his senses, and directly slipped away.

"That's why I said I'm finished," Wu Daqi cried, "I'm definitely going to be cleaned up." Single beam, what do you say I do?

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid," Shan Liang patted Wu Daqi's back, comforting him like a small animal, "Can he still hang you up and beat you?"

Gu Jiarui snorted: "It's really possible." Wu Daqi was originally just afraid in his heart, and when he heard Gu Jiarui say this, the tears of fear of the two lines almost burst out.

"Don't listen to his nonsense," Shan Liang glanced at Gu Jiarui and said to Wu Daqi, "Don't worry, in the legal society, he doesn't dare to treat you as a real thing."

Wu Daqi sniffled and hugged Shan Liang's arm.

Gu Jiarui looked at the eyesore and reached out to break Wu Daji's hand.

"Well," Shan Liang pondered for a while, and said, "Daqi, don't go to the part-time job at the barbecue stall, just stay at home." Xu Yuntian should not be so arrogant and go directly to your home. By the time school started next year, I guess he had almost forgotten about it.

Wu Daqi supported his head with both hands and sighed: "That's all it can do."

The children in the yard were still playing happily, and the lanterns were still glowing red

Wu Daqi sat with Shan Liang and them, watched the children play and watched for a while, collected his mood, and said goodbye to go home.

When Wu Daqi left, Shan Liang quietly pinched Gu Jiarui's waist: "Is Xu Yuntian really that fierce?"

Gu Jiarui smiled gently: "Don't say it, Xu Yuntian is also a fierce general." If I really him off, I guess it would be difficult for me to clean up. 

Shan Liang dragged his head with his hand and tilted his head slightly: "But I always have a premonition."

"What premonition?"

"I always feel that Xu Yuntian won't be proud for long. In the future, maybe you will regret not starting with the big thing.

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard this, he felt a little disbelieving in his heart, and hummed lightly: "Your joke is a bit outrageous."

Shan Liang shrugged and did not defend.

The children in the yard were still noisy, and the mobile phone that Gu Jiarui put in his pocket suddenly vibrate.

He lazily took out the phone to take a look, a sharp color flashed in his eyes, and snorted coldly.

Shan Liang was keenly aware of his change and asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Jiarui put the mobile phone back and said coldly: "Do you remember that before, someone reported the two of us to Teacher Guan, and threatened to sue the principal, so that we had to move back to the dormitory?" 

Shan Liang blinked: "You caught that person?"

Gu Jiarui took a deep breath, and his eyes narrowed slightly: "This guy is still half an acquaintance."