Chapter 116

Shan Liang remembered.

This Qin Lei had played tricks in the relay race for the first throne of their class at the sports meeting and pushed himself onto the track.

Later, Gu Jiarui seemed to say that he wanted to clean up this person, but once the matter passed, Shan Liang himself forgot.

Listening to Gu Jiarui say this today, Shan Liang guessed that Gu Jiarui estimated that he had cleaned up Qin Lei. However, Qin Lei did not seem to be very convinced, so he resorted to the trick of anonymous information to retaliate.

Qin Lei's eyes were also a little gloomy: "What do you want?"

Gu Jiarui sneered: "Last time you knelt in front of so many people and apologized to me and begged for mercy, you forgot?"

Qin Lei's hand was held tightly and did not speak.

Instead, Shan Liang quietly pulled Gu Jiarui's sleeve: "What kneeling and begging you for mercy?"

"Didn't he push you down last time and make your legs bleed," Gu Jiarui explained, "I said that he would not let anyone bully you, and he would dare to do what he dared." Shan Liang nodded clearly.

It seems that Gu Jiarui is sometimes much wilder than what he came into contact with.

It is estimated that the domineering but not fierce, spoiled and gentle look in front of him is what Gu Jiarui rarely shows.

When Qin Lei thought of the stubble last time, he was so angry that his teeth itched. His breathing was a little unsteady, and he said, "Gu Jiarui, don't bully!"

"Am I bullying? Gu Jiarui spread his hands, seemingly helpless, "Are you also a human?"

Qin Lei's eyes were round and round, except that the pupils were not square, but like a round square hole money.

It can be seen that he is angry.

"Fuck, Lao Tzu reported you disgusting homosexuals as a matter of course, you endure it if you are not convinced, and you still make it upright? Qin Lei was so angry that he lost his mind when he spoke, and dared to spit out anything, "The rabbit is in a hurry and bites, Gu Jiarui, if you force me to rush me" 

"How are you? Gu Jiarui interrupted him coldly.

Qin Lei gritted his teeth desperately, and his cheeks twitched one after another.

I have to say that he really didn't dare to move Gu Jiarui.

Can't move Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui's family is first-class, and he is righteous enough, when he was a child, he was a child-like character, and when he grew up, he hugged a lot of brothers who followed him.

In front of Gu Jiarui, he had almost no room for struggle.

Gu Jiarui pulled Shan Liang over and grabbed Shan Liang's waist: "Laozi is with the man, he is my wife, your smelly mouth love how to say it." But," Gu Jiarui paused heavily, "If you dare to play tricks again, I will let you have no face in school from now on, and do what you say."

Qin Lei was already trembling with anger, but he could only endure it.

Although all the people present were his friends, but these friends all knew the name of Gu Jiarui, and it was estimated that they all dared not make a move on the Gu family's eldest young master.

And himself, he just dared to do it ruthlessly, and it is estimated that he can't beat Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui has practiced sanda since he was a child, and he can put him down in three moves.

Gu Jiarui walked slowly and leisurely in front of Qin Lei and patted him on the shoulder: "You said that you are young, what kind of homophobia?"

 Qin Lei, it's not me who said, even if you are not homophobic, in terms of your sparse character and the ability of the yin people behind you, it is estimated that no man is willing to follow you, and girls can't look at you.

Qin Lei spat out a sentence from between his teeth: "Don't worry about it, there are many old women."

"Yes?" Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, and a hint of sneer appeared in his eyes, "Who are you looking for?" Then you have to be careful and pay attention to disease prevention.

 Qin Lei has always been extremely disgusting homosexual.

He has publicly expressed his discrimination against homosexuality many times inside and outside the school, openly showing his superiority over liking the opposite sex.

But today, in the face of Gu Jiarui, he could only endure to death, Ren Yong, a man who was involved with men, and hit his fragile self-esteem.

What irony.

The corners of Gu Jiarui's lips hooked slightly, and he took out an item he had just bought from his pocket and threw it to Qin Lei.

"So presumptuously, I brought you a gift, and put it away," Gu Jiarui picked up his clothes from the side and took Shan Liang's hand, "Remember to use it in the future, physical health is the most important." 

Saying that, he laughed and walked out of the negative layer with long legs.

Qin Lei, who was in place, squeezed the box in his hand, and waited until Gu Jiarui left his field of vision before he picked up the box and looked at it.

A box of condoms.

And it's a size extra small with a diameter of 29 mm!