Chapter 84

Shan Liang patted Gu Jiarui's face: "I didn't find it before, do you still have such a child-like side?"

Gu Jiarui's brows twisted in an instant, and he stared at Shan Liang fiercely: "Laozi is a master, how can he be like a child?"

"In the past, you looked arrogant, domineering and unreasonable," a smile appeared at the corner of Shanliang's lips, "but now, you are like a child who has been robbed of a toy, very childish, very funny."

"Hey, you're funny," Gu Jiarui hugged Shan Liang's waist dissatisfiedly, pressed him against the wall, and forced Shan Liang to look at him, "Is the child as old as me?" Is there me fierce? Would a child do this to you?

Saying that, without waiting for Shan Liang to refute, it was a fierce kiss that sealed Shan Liang's lips.

This time, Shan Liang did not resist and did not struggle.

They kissed from the door to the bed, undressed and went into the bathroom together, taking a shower and letting the warm liquid wash over them, while continuing to stick together and kiss deeply, the atmosphere in the bathroom became particularly hot for a moment.

Between men, there are not too many sour love words.

Especially for a bloody teenager like Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang, a hug and a deep kiss can deeply feel each other.

This night, Shan Liang didn't know how many times he helped Gu Jiarui vent with his hands and mouth, Gu Jiarui was like an indefatigable and unsatisfied beast, and his strength was so good that he was scared.

By the time they finally fell asleep feeling sleepy, the night was already deep and deep.

Before Shan Liang was about to fall asleep, he felt Gu Jiarui, who was hugging his waist tightly, and a thought arose in his heart.

Gu Jiarui is so reluctant and takes it like this, and indeed has feelings for himself that surpass his brothers, between people of the same sex, right?

Right?

During their lunch break the next day, the two packed up their things, moved out of the cabin, and returned to the dormitory.

Gu Jiarui had a black face all the way, entered his dormitory with a cold expression, and made the bed and cabinet.

Teacher Guan Yun, who came half-supervising and half-helping, saw Gu Jiarui's reluctant appearance, and did not show a slight smile: "What a young man, why are you still so impulsive and gambling?"

Gu Jiarui scratched his head and did not speak.

"You have to study hard next," Guan Yun tiptoed slightly and patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder, "The teacher also counts words, as long as you improve by more than ten places, you and Shan Liang move back to the rental house outside the school, I won't say a word of objection."

"Teacher, then let's talk about it," Gu Jiarui looked serious, "Improve the ten, let me live with Shan Liang again."

"It's decided," Guan Yun nodded heavily, "Okay, your dormitory is also tidied up, go back to the classroom."

Gu Jiarui still stood in place without moving.

Guan Yun raised an eyebrow at him: "Why don't you leave?"

"I'm afraid you'll regret it," Gu Jiarui said with some hesitation, "I'm pondering, how about we set up a note?"

Hearing Gu Jiarui's words, Teacher Guan Yun didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

She shook her head helplessly: "It seems that you are really attached to living with Shan Liang." Don't worry, I have been a teacher for so long, and I have not regretted a word of what I said to my students.

Gu Jiarui breathed a sigh of relief and went back to the classroom with Shan Liang.

When they walked into the classroom, the classroom that should have been lively at this time was extremely quiet.

Everyone sat obediently in their seats, and Wu Daqi stood alone.

The mathematics teacher stood on the podium, his bronzed face full of anger, and his eyes widened: "Wu Daqi, you reflect and reflect on yourself, you can't do your grades, and you don't do your homework." This is almost the college entrance examination, are you planning to give up directly?

Wu Daqi raised his head timidly, but those eyes flashed a trace of grievance. He defended softly: "Teacher, I really wrote" 

"After writing, you took out the scroll and showed it to me?" The math teacher knocked on the podium, and the iron podium crackled, "What about the rolls?" Have it?