Chapter 146

The first course, Language, starts at nine in the morning.

The students of Class 18 gathered in the classroom around eight o'clock in tacit agreement, and finally went through the language materials in their hands to adjust their breathing and mentality.

At half past eight, all the teachers in this class had already arrived at the door of the classroom.

The students went out one by one with their exam supplies.

All the teachers wore red clothes, and Guan Yun wore a water-red cheongsam with a warm smile: "Today, all our teachers wear red, which means that the eighteenth class has a good start!"

The burly math teacher took over: "Tomorrow, we will wear green, symbolizing the green light for the students to answer questions, and on the last day, we will wear gray and

yellow to represent the glory!"

Guan Yun gently lowered her head and smiled, her face was extremely good-looking: "Come on children!" The teacher is here waiting for you to come back. 

"Teacher" There are already girls who can't help but go up and hug them.

The quiet corridor turned into a large test delivery site in an instant.

Gu Jiarui hugged the geographical bald head fiercely: "Teacher, you can't punish me for copying in the future, I have folded several boxes of refills in your hand."

"Ouch, the young man is so strong, my bucket waist has been pinched into small garlic seedlings by you," the geographical bald head still laughed improperly, "Okay, okay, the teacher will give you all the luck, boy, come on!" 

The hour hand pointed to nine o'clock, and all the students were already seated in the examination room.

"Ding-" The bell for the opening of the exam rings at this moment!

Shan Liang looked at the answer sheet coming from in front of him, and his palms sweated slightly.

He has to play well and give it his all.

He took the ink fragrant answer sheet from the classmate in front of him, spread it on the table, took a deep breath, and picked up the pen.

The big test of thousands of troops crossing the single-wood bridge is open at this moment!

I took the Chinese test in the morning and the mathematics test in the afternoon.

The math papers were a little more difficult than usual, and when I walked out of the examination room, many girls cried.

Shan Liang thought of the questions that he felt embarrassed in the examination room, and his heart went up and down, he couldn't lift his breath, he was tired and panicked, and his whole aura was a little lost.

He waited at the door of the examination room for a while, and sure enough, he saw a tall dragging figure rushing towards him in the distance.

"This guy"

Shan Liang shook his head helplessly.

Gu Jiarui ran to Shan Liang's side with the stationery, and when he saw Shan Liang, he directly reached out and rubbed his face fiercely: "My darling, look at you like this, you know that you are playing very well, let's go, let's eat." Finally finished two exams, celebrate.

Shan Liang was dragged by him, and said lazily: "It's a lot more difficult than the mock test, hey" "Don't sigh," Gu Jiarui knocked Shan Liang's head, "You are the one who wants to be the first in the exam, give Lao Tzu a little more fight, huh?"

Shan Liang pouted, but still smiled and nodded.

"Why are you so excited? Shan Liang's eyes crooked, and asked, "Extraordinary performance?"

"No," Gu Jiarui shrugged, "but just look at everyone's reaction and know that math is hard to explode." I'm hard for everyone, maybe I'm lucky enough to rush up. 

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows, not saying no.

"Let's go," Gu Jiarui put his arm around Shan Liang's waist, "What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat"

The two of them chatted as they walked, and as soon as they reached the door of the cafeteria, Shan Liang saw a man in formal clothes who looked spirited and elite standing at the door of the cafeteria.

The face still seems somewhat familiar.

"That's," he narrowed his eyes, trying to take a closer look.

Gu Jiarui followed Shan Liang's gaze and was suddenly stunned: "Brother Xiao Zhou? Xiao

Zhou is his father's life assistant Gu Feng.

At this time, Xiao Zhou appeared here, and it must have been assigned by his father.

When Xiao Zhou saw Gu Jiarui, he immediately smiled and stepped forward: "Little young master has finished the math exam?"

"Well," Gu Jiarui touched his nose, "it's okay."

"That's good," Xiao Zhou nodded, "President Gu was waiting for you outside and brought you food." Little young master come with me, right?

Gu Jiarui blinked: "My dad is here?"

"Yes, I know that the little young master has a hard exam, so I came on purpose," Xiao Zhou smiled, "Little young master, let's go?" 

Shan Liang let go of Gu Jiarui's hand: "Then I won't bother, I" Before his words were finished, Xiao Zhou's expression remained unchanged, and he interrupted: "Young Master Shan Liang, you can go together." Mr. Gu said, I also want to meet you. 

Shan Liang's heart jumped, and his palms suddenly sweated: "Me?"

"Yes," Xiao Zhou smiled deeper, "Mr. Gu said in his original words, so that you don't have to be nervous, he just wants to meet the two of you and encourage you to take the exam well, rest assured."