Chapter 2

After the birthday banquet, everyone said goodbye and dispersed one by one.

Shan Liang stood at the door of the hotel and nodded towards Gu Jiarui, "Then I'll go back to school first."

Gu Jiarui suddenly pulled him and frowned, "Back to what school?" Go to my house. Shan

Liang Xu was drunk, his face was flushed, and his tone was still a little cold: "Forget it, it's so late." I still went back to the dormitory to sleep.

Gu Jiarui pulled him into his arms and watched the two headlights in the distance slowly approaching in the dark night.

"No, you have to go home with me, today is my birthday, you must listen to me," Gu Jiarui put his arm around his waist domineeringly, "The school has already given you a leave." Shan

Liang still wanted to say something, but the luxury car had already stopped in front of the two.

The car door opened, and Uncle He, the old housekeeper of the Gu family, walked out and chuckled, "Little young master, get in the car."

Gu Jiarui nodded and pulled the single beam into the back seat.

The car was smooth all the way and drove back to the Gu family mansion in the thick night.

It was a little late, and his father had gone back to the bedroom to sleep.

"Little Young Master attended a day's banquet today, is he tired?" Uncle He said with a smile, "The freshly brewed soup, you drink it, go to bed early."

Gu Jiarui nodded towards Uncle He, used the soup, and walked into his room with Shan Liang.

The rooms are extremely spacious and furnished. Large closets filled with models of limited editions worldwide and trophies from various sporting competitions, as well as sneakers and a variety of expensive footwear.

The curtains are not drawn, and through the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can still see the lights like a river of stars in the distance, prosperous and dazzling.

While taking off his formal clothes and tearing open the black tie with his well-defined fingers, Gu Jiarui casually asked, "Do you take a bath first or do I take a shower first?" Or...... Together? 

Shan Liang coughed: "I'll wash it first." 

Gu Jiarui's room, he has come many times, and it is already extremely familiar.

He walked into the bathroom, absentmindedly finished the shower, put on his bathrobe and walked out, lying down on the big bed. Although his eyes looked at the ceiling, Yu Guang kept following Gu Jiarui into the bathroom.

I don't know why, since that kiss at the banquet, he can no longer keep himself calm and cold.

His heart was pounding until now, as if something was going to happen.

About ten minutes later, Gu Jiarui came out after taking a bath, his hair slightly wet.

His bathrobe was unfastened and loosely open.

A drop of water flowed down his Adam's apple, dripped on his sexy and firm chest muscles, slowly trickled down, along the curve of the muscles, through the abs, mermaid line, all the way down...

Gu Jiarui wiped his hair with a towel, looked up, and saw that the quilt was bulging a bag, and Shan Liang was facing away from him, and seemed to have slept.

He walked over to Shan Liang and shook him gently.

Shan Liang turned his head and said fiercely: "What are you doing?"

Gu Jiarui was a little innocent: "See if you are asleep."

 Shan Liang didn't speak, but after his eyes glanced at Gu Jiarui's bloody figure, he immediately shifted his gaze in embarrassment, and his expression was not very natural.

Gu Jiarui was keenly aware of this and raised his eyebrows: "Is it good-looking?"

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled and glanced at him: "It's not pretty, go away."

Gu Jiarui chuckled, also lay on the bed, and approached Shan Liang: "Don't be shy, you are my good brother, I allow you to peek, and I also allow you to touch it." I've recently stepped up my abs training, do you want to try the feel..."

Saying that, he pulled up the single beam's hand and brought his hand to his own abs.

As soon as Shan Liang's hand touched Gu Jiarui's hard and strong abs, his fingers shrank as if they were electrocuted.

He hurriedly pulled his hand back and gritted his teeth: "Next time tie your bathrobe, the waves will be waves!" Sleep quickly!

Saying that, he forcibly pulled the quilt and forced himself to close his eyes.

Can't think, can't think.

Calm down, calm ...

Gu Jiarui looked at his indifferent back, and muttered to himself: "Little one has no conscience, if you touch my muscles, you won't admit it..."

With that, he let out a long sigh and covered himself with a quilt.

After attending the banquet for a day, I hardly rested from morning to night, and I was really tired.

What's more, tomorrow there will be a sports day at school, and they will have a five-kilometer long-distance running project...

Thinking like this, Gu Jiarui felt tiredness rush up from the depths of his body.

The ticking of the clock kept ticking, and in this hypnotic sound, he gradually fell into a heavy sleep.

When he fell asleep, Shan Liang next to him suddenly opened his eyes.

He quietly turned around and looked at Gu Jiarui's sleeping face under the faint moonlight.

I've known this charismatic guy for ten years.

He still remembered the feeling of Gu Jiarui's small but warm hand holding his little hand before, and in the blink of an eye, they were actually in their third year of high school.

Shan Liang didn't dare to gasp, so he looked at Gu Jiarui so quietly.

Even if he found out that he was gay, even if he secretly liked Gu Jiarui, he thought, Gu Jiarui was unlikely to be with him.

From his observations, Gu Jiarui is more like a straight man.

There are several rumors of Gu Jiarui's gossip little girlfriends in the grade, although he knows that Gu Jiarui has not been in love with those girls, but it is just arranged by others.

But...... Someday...

Someday...

Shan Liang took a deep breath.

He thought sourly in his heart that the Gu Jiarui he accompanied had grown from a little boy to a man, and he had accompanied him through countless days and moons, accompanying him from naïve to mature.

However, one day, he will hand over the hand of Gu Jiarui, who has been held for more than ten years, to a woman's hand, and he will return the care and thoughtfulness of Gu Jiarui, who has been stolen for more than ten years, to Gu Jiarui's official girlfriend.

He may also have to hide his jealousy, and then watch Gu Jiarui and his little girlfriend fall in love and date, hug and kiss.

He is just Gu Jiarui's buddy, just his good brother, that's all.

But.......

The unwillingness in my heart, but I can't go down...

The sound of the clock was light and even, and the single beam was under the quilt, secretly hooking Gu Jiarui's little finger with his little finger.

It would be nice if time could stand still.

Shan Liang thought a little selfishly and evilly in his heart, how good it would be if Gu Jiarui didn't look for a girlfriend in his life.