Chapter 8

The chaotic scene gradually quieted down.

Gu Jiarui had a chuckle: "If we don't recognize this result, what are you going to do?"

Qin Lei's face became gloomy: "Is that how you eighteen classes play scoundrels?" Everyone can see clearly, our 20th class is the first to cross the finish line, can you recognize the reality and stop dreaming?

"Yes," a girl in class 20 also raised her chin, looking down on people, "Our class 20 has always been very sports, you class 18 can take luck to get the second, hurry up and steal the fun, and want to come and touch porcelain to grab the first place?" I lean, did I make a mistake? Please, make a face.

Gu Jiarui sneered and raised his eyebrows angrily: "Everyone can see it clearly, Shan Liang fell when he ran next to you, Qin Lei, it's a good thing you did, right?"

"It's not me," Qin Lei immediately retorted, "It's that he can't run steadily, you lost the first place, you should scold him, don't blame us!" 

"Okay," Gu Jiarui nodded, "You don't admit it, do you? It's okay, there is monitoring, tune it out and zoom in to take a look, you can see the horse's feet. 

The physical education teacher next to him coughed awkwardly: "Okay, don't make a noise first, we will deal with this matter, and the students will go back first."

Qin Lei's eyes were gloomy, he gritted his teeth, and turned to leave.

At this moment, Gu Jiarui suddenly said lazily: "Slowly."

Qin Lei turned around: "What do you want to do?"

Gu Jiarui ignored him, turned to the physical education teacher and said: "Teacher, this is the last game of the sports meeting, and the results of the competition will be announced at the closing ceremony later, so this matter must be concluded now." 

The physical education teacher pinched the folder in his hand, and the whistle hanging around his neck shook, "What do you think?"

Gu Jiarui's eyes aimed at Qin Lei and sneered: "Since neither of our two classes is convinced now, it is better to take advantage of the present and replay the game." 

"Rematch?

The students from the two classes looked at each other.

According to the current situation, the eighteenth class feels that the twentyth class is cheating and not convinced, the twenty class feels that it deserves to take the first place, and both sides are not convinced, and it is indeed a way to rematch.

The physical education teacher scratched his head, whispered a few words with several leaders next to him, and then turned around: "Do you have any opinions on the two classes of yours to start over?"

Qin Lei gritted his teeth: "Okay."

"Your class," the PE teacher pointed to class twenty, "who is going to?"

Qin Lei's eyes rolled around, and he picked a circle among the boys in his class, picked the three strongest sports students, and added himself: "The four of us."

With that, he turned his head and glanced at Class Eighteen.

There are few boys in the liberal arts class, and there are few strong sports, Qin Lei sneered in his heart, see what you use to fight.

Gu Jiarui looked coldly at Qin Lei's smug expression, and then neatly took off his sports jacket and threw it aside: "Our class, I will go to." 

"Brother Rui," Xu Yuntian walked out from behind and patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder, "I'm with you."