Chapter 74

Gu Jiarui returned to the two of them with a worried single beam.

"I'll go take a shower first." Gu Jiarui took off the last piece of clothing on his body, went naked, and walked into the bathroom full of hormones.

The sound of water and whistles sounded in the bathroom, and Shan Liang knew that Gu Jiarui had begun to take a bath.

He looked at the tall figure reflected on the wall of the frosted glass bathroom, and his heart was a little complicated.

After a long time, he let out a long breath, stood up, and walked to the closet to get his clothes to change after taking a shower later.

His hand was touching the cabinet door of the wardrobe, but the afterlight glanced at the back of the wardrobe side, and something pink was exposed.

What is it?

With doubt in his eyes, he walked to the side and back of the cabinet and took out the things to take a look.

It was actually a few large pink cat dolls with plastic film.

He glanced at the things with a frown, then turned back to look at the bathroom.

He had never bought these things, and he didn't like dolls at all.

Obviously, these pink dolls were bought by Gu Jiarui and hidden here.

Shan Liang bit his lip, pinched the dolls and looked at them, and found a small label on the outer packaging of the dolls.

The label reads: A gift for Qianqian.

A heart is also drawn in the back.

Gu Jiarui's words are too characteristic, atmospheric and dashing, and a single beam can be distinguished at a glance, and the words on this label are written by Gu Jiarui himself. In Shan Liang's heart, the sourness couldn't help but rise like the waves.

He doesn't like pink and doesn't like dolls, Gu Jiarui has always known. At this moment, these things are hidden here by Gu Jiarui, obviously to give them to this so-called Qianqian to please others.

So who is Qianqian?

Is it a girl that Gu Jiarui secretly knows and has been in contact with?

Shan Liang's heart was in turmoil, and a feeling of imminent loss surged madly in his heart.

He quickly hid the doll back in its original place, stood in place for a while, and suddenly began to rummage through the things in the room like a thief.

Later, in the drawer and small cabinet, he found several gifts, all of which had the same characteristics, all of which were things that girls liked.

Shan Liang's palm clenched tightly.

Is Gu Jiarui going to take all these things to please that girl?

Feeling a little breathless, he slumped down in his chair and his gaze touched the calendar on his desk.

Seeing the calendar, Shan Liang suddenly remembered that it turned out that the day after tomorrow was his birthday.

It was his birthday, but he didn't find the slightest trace of Gu Jiarui preparing a birthday gift for him, but instead discovered the fact that Gu Jiarui frantically bought gifts for girls.

He now feels that by twisting his heart, he can wring out a bucket of Shanxi old vinegar.

Very sour.

So soon and so quickly, is Gu Jiarui going to treat another person with his big hands and absolute pampering?

"Click one by one"

The door lock of the bathroom sounded, and the single beam shook, and he quickly stood up, collected his flustered look, and picked up his change of clothes from the bed.

Gu Jiarui was half-naked, with strong muscles, and his lower body was wrapped around a bath towel, whistling and walking out of the bathroom.

Shan Liang tried his best to suppress the expression on his face, and lowered his head to enter the bathroom.

The corner of Gu Jiarui's lips hooked, and when Shan Liang passed by him, he suddenly reached out and grabbed the person, pressed it on the bathroom door frame, and said with a smile: "Liang Liang, what are you doing so fast?" 

Shan Liang's face was a little awkward: "You let go of me, I took a bath."

"Let me kiss it first, come..."

Gu Jiarui leaned over, but Shan Liang tilted his head and dodged it.

"Why are you so awkward today?" Gu Jiarui felt a little puzzled, reached out and gently pinched Shan Liang's face, "What are you not happy about?"

"No, I took a shower." Shan Liang struggled to break free of him, walked into the bathroom, and locked the door under Gu Jiarui's gaze.

Shan Liang stood in the closed bathroom, feeling the fiery bathroom ceiling light shining on his head.

He braced his hand against the wall for a long time, and suddenly knocked the wall.

He is a man, although he doesn't want to be like a jealous shrew to spit entanglements, but he won't just watch Gu Jiarui drown a lot of love and pampering to others, and give hospitality to others!

He had to find out what was going on with the gifts for girls.

And that Qianqian, who the hell!