Chapter 80

When Shan Liang heard Gu Jiarui say these words, he knew that this person was not well.

Since following Gu Jiarui to that indulgent party, he had a deeper understanding of the usual entertainment activities of rich young masters.

For poor people like them, entertainment is to buy something delicious, brush drama and social software to relax.

For rich young masters, entertainment is to throw in a lot of money, enjoying the happiness of being arranged

to serve clearly from the tips of toes to hair.

"I'm going to go by yourself," Shan Liang glanced at him lightly, "I'll forget it, I still want to work for the winter vacation and make some money." 

When the college entrance examination is over and I go to college, it will definitely cost more.

He has to stock up early, and can't just rely on subsidies to get by.

Gu Jiarui seemed a little disappointed, but he couldn't say anything, and the two had a late-night snack at the fast food restaurant downstairs of the cottage, and went back to the cottage.

I got up the next day and went to school as usual.

After the morning study hall, the radio announced that this morning exercise was canceled, and the class cheered for a while.

Gu Jiarui didn't care, Hang Er Lang sat on the seat, looked at the single beam sitting in front of him, reached out to sort out the collar of his school uniform, and after tidying up, he didn't take his hand back, but began to rub the neck of the single beam.

Look at this neck, this skin, this head and body proportions, it's really tempting.

No wonder I can get hooked on this, Gu Jiarui thought happily.

"You two are enough," Zhao Siyu glanced at Gu Jiarui, "kissing in the classroom, and touching around in the classroom, isn't the room you rented enough for the two of you?"

Gu Jiarui snorted: "I want you to take care of it." Zhao Siyu's eyes were almost rolled to the Heavenly Spirit Cover.

Shan Liang felt that Gu Jiarui's hand was annoying and affected his attention, so he fiercely pulled away Gu Jiarui's hand: "Don't touch me, I'll write the scroll."

He picked up the pen again and was about to write on the scroll when a voice next to him sounded: "Single beam." 

Shan Liang raised his head and saw the slightly vicissitudes of the squad leader's face: "Squad leader, is something wrong?"

"Teacher Guan, she asked you to come to her office." The squad leader coughed and said.

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows, a little puzzled in his heart.

Guan Yun wanted to talk to her classmates, and she was directly called to the corridor to talk.

Generally, if you can be called to the office by Teacher Guan, it is a more serious matter.

But he didn't do anything.

Shan Liang blinked: "Is there something wrong with Teacher Guan looking for me?"

"I don't know," the squad leader shrugged, "I'm just a messenger."

Shan Liang sighed, nodded, put down his pen and planned to get up.

"Also," the class leader's eyes drifted to Gu Jiarui, who was holding Erlang's leg behind him, "Brother Rui, Teacher Guan asked you to go over together."

Shan Liang was worried in his heart, and walked to Guan Yun's office with hurried steps.

Gu Jiarui followed beside him, and the whole person looked much more relaxed.

At this time, there was only one person in Guan Yun's office, and the other teachers all went out on their own business. The whole office was silent, except for the occasional click.

Shan Liang walked to Guan Yun's desk and nodded: "Teacher Guan."

Guan Yun snorted, turned off the document he was reading, turned around, and a pair of bright eyes repeatedly swirled on Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui.

"Any idea why I called you two over?" Guan Yun took the lead and asked.

Shan Liang's eyes couldn't help but glance at Gu Jiarui.

Originally, he didn't know, but he called Gu Jiarui to come together, he just wanted to pretend that he didn't know, and he couldn't do it.

"Teacher," Gu Jiarui looked grinning and natural, "just say it bluntly."

Guan Yun sighed, took out his mobile phone, clicked on an interface, and handed it to Shan Liang.

When Shan Liang saw it, his face suddenly turned red.

On the screen, he and Gu Jiarui are kissing, the picture is a little blurry, obviously it has been enlarged, but it can still be identified, that is, they are the two. Guan Yun looked at the two spirited young men in front of him, stood up, walked to the office door, confirmed that no one was outside, and then closed the door.

She sat back in her original seat, pondered for a while, and finally said: "The teacher first declares that the teacher does not mean to discriminate against homosexuality, and I also have several homosexual friends, so what we will talk about next is only the issue of early love, not the issue of homosexuality." 

Shan Liang's hand clenched.

From the time he secretly got on the foundation with Gu Jiarui, and later he became more and more fierce and more flamboyant, he knew that one day, Guan Yun would talk to them.

The day has finally come.