Chapter 111

Gu Jiarui's Adam's apple rolled up and down.

I thought this lie could be kept secret for a while.

Unexpectedly, it was punctured so quickly.

Anna looked at Gu Jiarui's changing face and asked suspiciously, "How?" Don't like it?

"Like it," Gu Jiarui nodded, but his smile was a little reluctant, "Thank you Sister Anna."

Anna patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder: "You're welcome." You have improved thirteen, thirteen, not easy, not easy, this is not one two, this is a whole thirteen! I have to reward you.

Gu Jiarui's smile stiffened.

Do you need to repeat it so many times?

He already felt the danger in the smile of Shan Liang next to him.

Anna praised Gu Jiarui fiercely again, and then sat back in the car satisfied, lowered the window, waved her hand at Gu Jiarui with a smile, and started the car.

Gu Jiarui watched Anna's car drive away from this place.

The cold wind shivered, and Gu Jiarui shivered for no reason.

He turned his head to look at Shan Liang, who was standing next to him.

Shan Liang had a gentle smile on his face: "People who have improved thirteen are really different.

Gu Jiarui's Adam's apple rolled up and down: "Liang Liang, if you have something to say, just say it." 

The corner of Shan Liang's lips hooked, took a few steps forward, turned his head sharply, and gritted his teeth: "You actually dare to calculate me, get in!"

As soon as Gu Jiarui saw Shan Liang's face, he knew that he was not really angry, and he was relieved at the moment, and hurriedly caught up with Shan Liang's footsteps, and the two entered the orphanage together.

As soon as they entered the orphanage, the children inside quickly gathered around. A boy pulled on Shan Liang's pants and said with a grin: "Brother Liang Liang, there are many big boxes, all of them are delicious and fun!" 

Seeing the little boy's cute and excited face, Shan Liang's heart couldn't help but soften, squatted down, and kissed him on the face: " It's all for you."

"Wow!" The little boy's eyes suddenly seemed to shine brightly.

Shan Liang chuckled and patted his face, then his face became condensed, and said to Gu Jiarui: "Send things to the children."

Gu Jiarui squatted down and put his face together: "You kiss me first." 

"Oh? Shan Liang's eyebrows picked, "Are you saying, let me personally take a look at you who have improved a full thirteen in this exam and then pretend to be pitiful and miserable in the restaurant?"

Gu Jiarui's face fell, and he heard the thick threat in Shan Liang's words.

He carefully opened the box: "I send it, can't I send it now?"

Shan Liang snorted softly.

This cheeky guy just doesn't clean up sometimes.

Gu Jiarui took out a large package of snack sets from the box and stuffed them into the child's arms: "Come, snacks for you." Come, it's yours.

Yo, isn't this Qianqian? It's beautiful again, take the little snacks"

The children surrounded Gu Jiarui, laughing and making noise, and it was very warm.

Shan Liang stood on the periphery, looking at this usually ruffled and irritable man, treating these abandoned children so gently at this moment, as if there was a warm current passing through his heart.

The days passed day by day, and in the blink of an eye, it was almost Chinese New Year's Eve.

There was a slight snow in the sky, and the cold snowflakes leisurely covered the ground, all silvery bright.

Shan Liang worked part-time at a barbecue stall and was busy from five to ten. Just after ten o'clock, Wu Daqi also hurried over from home to replace Shan Liang's shift.

Shan Liang took off the apron on his body and handed it to Wu Daqi: "Wear this, so as not to get the clothes on your body dirty." 

Wu Daqi took it with a smile, warmed his hands with a hot breath, and put on an apron.

Shan Liang's eyes skimmed over the people sitting there, lowered his head and whispered in Wu Daqi's ear: "That group of people is from our school, but they are mixed outside the school, and I just heard them say that they want to ask Xu Yuntian and He Hong to eat together."

Wu Daqi's face changed.

Since deciding to ignore Xu Yuntian, he hadn't spoken to Xu Yuntian for a long time.

And those brothers of Xu Yuntian came to find him trouble, and he was a little more wary.

"I have to go back to the orphanage first," Shan Liang patted his clothes, greeted the boss, and said to Wu Daqi, "If there is anything, you will find me."

Wu Daqi raised his head: "Don't worry, I just work in peace, and I will contact you when I have something."

Shan Liang finally glanced at the group of boys sitting over there who looked very social, and sighed: "Okay, you should be careful first." 

With that, he picked up his belongings, put on his bag, walked out of the barbecue stall, and rode his bicycle in the direction of the orphanage.

Wu Daqi quickly took over the work of Shan Liang, serving barbecue and serving beer busy.

Just as he was busy and dizzy, a familiar voice sounded: "Why did you think of calling me over today?" What's the matter, miss Lao Tzu?

Wu Daqi was stunned, and secretly turned his head to look.

Xu Yuntian, wearing a black sweatshirt and unruly silver stud earrings, walked over slowly and sat in the group of boys.