Chapter 11

"Go out to live?" Shan Liang raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, find a house outside the school," Gu Jiarui leaned his chair forward to facilitate talking to Shan Liang, "just let's go?"

Shan Liang groaned for a moment and then picked up the pen: "You let me think about it."

"Don't," Gu Jiarui was not happy, "what is there to hesitate about?" Your legs can't move around much now, go to and from school with me, I carry you, how convenient. 

Shan Liang held the pen between his fingers and looked at the options on the test paper: "I can go myself, don't bother you so much."

"Sigh," Gu Jiarui snorted disapprovingly, "Shan Liang, are you my brother?"

Shan Liang turned his head, only to see that the expression on Gu Jiarui's face was very serious.

He slowly lowered his head and wrote a letter on the test paper with a pen: "Got it, I'm bored."

"Then..." Gu Jiarui leaned over, "I'll just say yes?"

Shan Liang quickly turned around and tapped Gu Jiarui's head with the pen shaft: "I promise, okay?" Hurry up and write the volume, don't think about the end of the self-study late let me copy it for you!

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows in anger, cocked Erlang's legs contentedly, and his fingers flexibly turned the pen, turning like a hot wheel.

He casually drew a scroll from a pile of materials stacked in the upper left corner of the table and wrote his name first.

After writing two strokes, the pen ran out of water.

He frowned, threw his pen aside, and opened his pen pocket to rummage through it.

A small note came into view.

Gu Jiarui picked up the note: "What kind of thing?" 

Sitting in front of the single beam listening to the sound, his heart clattered.

Although he knew that Gu Jiarui could not recognize that it was his handwriting, his heart was still nervous.

Gu Jiarui spread out a look, this post-it note, in a round and delicate word wrote - I like you.

He was expressionless: "It's boring.

Shan Liang leaned back slightly, "What's wrong?" 

"It's white again," Gu Jiarui shrugged, "I don't even know which girl it is, I wrote four words on it, don't you think this is not a heart to tease me?" 

As he spoke, he raised his hand slightly.

Shan Liang heard a click, and he knew that the note was grouped by Gu Jiarui and casually thrown into the trash can.

His hand holding the pen tightened slightly.

It didn't matter, it didn't matter, he said to himself in his heart, no matter what, he saw it, it was ok.

And......

His eyes stole a glance at the narrow back table slit, where there was another one, not knowing when it would be discovered, or never to be discovered.

He was trying to figure out God when the front door of the classroom was suddenly knocked twice.

Guan Yun brushed a small strand of hair on his forehead: "Please come in." 

The door was pushed open and a girl with a school bag walked in.

The eyes of the people in the class were attracted by the sudden appearance of the girl, and the whispering voice sounded.

Guan Yun saw the girl, smiled, stood up and waved at her: "Come here." 

"Good teacher Guan." The girl smiled generously and walked over to Guan Yun's side.

"Let me introduce you to you," Guan Yun looked dignified, and there was no lack of smile in his eyes, "this is a new classmate who has just transferred to our class, come, Si Yu, you introduce yourself to me."

The girl nodded, facing everyone: "Hello everyone, my name is Zhao Siyu, from other provinces to this class, in the future, please pay more attention to it, work together, thank you." 

There was a burst of applause from under the podium.

As soon as Gu Jiarui looked at Zhao Siyu, his whole face wrinkled up and he scolded darkly: "I lean on!"

Shan Liang leaned back, "What's wrong?" Do you know? 

"The daughter of a minister in my father's company used to play together," Gu Jiarui reacted greatly, "I tell you, you can stay away from her, she is very proud and fierce." 

They were whispering, and Guan Yun on the podium scanned the class and pointed to a seat next to Shan Liang: "Come, Si Yu, you sit in that position."

Zhao Siyu politely thanked Teacher Guan, carried his school bag, walked past a row of classmates, and sat down next to Shan Liang.

As soon as she sat down, her eyes caught a glimpse of Gu Jiarui's body, and Yin Yang said in a strange way: "Yo, isn't this the little prince of the Gu family?"

Gu Jiarui raised an eyebrow and did not speak.

Zhao Siyu did not pestering Gu Jiarui to speak, but slowly sorted out his own things, and then looked at the single beam next to him and gently held out his hand: "Hello, my name is Zhao Siyu."

Shan Liang stopped writing the scroll and went to hold her hand: "Shan Liang." 

"Single beam?" Zhao Siyu reached out and pulled his long silky black hair behind his ear, his eyes were like water, and he smiled, "The name is really good."

Shan Liang nodded and said thank you, and did not say much, turning back to continue writing his own volume.

Zhao Siyu looked at Shan Liang's cold side face and suddenly smiled.

There was a strange look in his eyes.