Chapter 106

When Gu Jiarui heard Shan Liang's request, he was still a little confused, as if he didn't understand the meaning of his words.

"What do you mean?" Gu Jiarui asked.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and felt Gu Jiarui's warm embrace: "Now we are so intimate - together." In the future, if I mean if, we can't be in the same place, you can't change your mind, you can't snub me or even forget me.

When Gu Jiarui heard this, a smile overflowed on his face: "Dare to be affectionate for this matter, don't worry, Laozi's heart is all about you, it is impossible to forget." 

Shan Liang's heart, this slowly settled down.

He didn't know what path he would take in the future, but at least for now, he held Gu Jiarui's hand, and the hearts of the two of them were connected, and they were very firm.

That's enough.

Gu Jiarui leaned into Shan Liang's ear, blowing hot air and coaxing: "My heart remembers you, but" Shan Liang raised his eyebrows: "But what?"

"But," Gu Jiarui chuckled, his voice even more low and magnetic, "If you let me last time, my body will remember you too, huh?"

As soon as Shan Liang heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched.

Sure enough, it was still this over-energetic and unbeaten Gu Jiarui.

Like a springy wolf dog, the skin is itchy and tight.

Shan Liangpi looked at Gu Jiarui with a smile, and then in Gu Jiarui's expectant eyes, he reached out, touched the edge of Gu Jiarui's pants, and probed two fingers in.

Gu Jiarui gasped, and his breathing immediately became heavier.

Shan Liang's fingers were forceful and slowly pulled away Gu Jiarui's pants.

Gu Jiarui's heart beat faster.

Here is the balcony.

Could it be that Shan Liang wants to stab with him on the balcony!

Shan Liang had a big smile on his face, looked at Gu Jiarui, and pulled his pants to the limit.

Then, the hand suddenly loosened.

The elastic band of the pants retracted wildly and hit Gu Jiarui's skin, making a loud and proud sound.

"You just owe it." Shan Liang glanced at Gu Jiarui with disdain, snorted, and raised his legs into the dormitory.

Leaving Gu Jiarui alone in place, holding his lower abdomen, he gritted his teeth viciously.

This little rabbit cub actually dares to play with him!

Sooner or later, eat him to the bone, wait.

That night, there were only two people left in the dormitory, Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui. The two of them agreed to take a shower together, so they both prepared toiletries and walked into the bath.

When he walked in, Shan Liang's face was calm and natural, and his face was pale, like a serious scholar.

When he walked out, Shan Liang's breathing was disordered and heavy, and his face was like a large watermelon in a fruit ninja that was violently cut open by the player, exploding a dazzling red.

Gu Jiarui was only inch-tall, his long and powerful legs and strong and sexy upper body were exposed, and his face was slightly satisfied and proud after the success of desire.

Just in the bathroom, let Shan Liang use his hands and mouth, fiercely satisfying his long-accumulated desires.

It's really pleasant, physically and mentally.

After taking a bath, the two people lay on the same bed and covered with the same quilt.

The beds in the dormitory are all single-standard narrow beds, and two people lie on it, which is inevitably crowded. In particular, these two goods are very slender, and if they do not lie on their sides with their legs bent, they will not be able to lie down at all.

At this moment, the two of them were lying face to face, capturing each other's warm breath.

Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's waist under the quilt: "Why didn't Lao Tzu find out before, your little face, such a clear eyebrow." 

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's eyes and looked away with disdain: "But I found out before that you are shameless enough."

Gu Jiarui pinched Shan Liang's face: "Dare to say this about your husband?" 

Shan Liang's face turned red, and the two words of husband made his heart skip a beat.

Outside the dormitory, there was the sound of tapping footsteps and the occasional splinter, presumably from other students who stayed on campus on weekends.

Gu Jiarui didn't care about these sounds, just smiled and lifted the quilt, covering himself and Shan Liang's head, and kissed Shan Liang's lips fiercely under the quilt.

It was a night of love like spring water.

That night, both boys felt empty and tired, and they were tired of tossing, so they hugged them like that, and they fell asleep before long.

The hour hand slowly pointed to three o'clock in the morning.

After three o'clock in the morning, Shanliang's mobile phone suddenly vibrated wildly under the pillow.

Shan Liang was woken up by this vibration, opened his eyes in a daze, and took out his mobile phone from under the pillow in a negative manner.

"Damn, which one doesn't bother me with long eyes" Gu Jiarui was also woken up and scolded.

Shan Liang didn't speak, just squinted at the screen with sore eyes.

Wu Daqi.

What call did Wu Daqi call him?

In the middle of the night, even the midnight cowherd is off work, and Wu Daqi actually doesn't sleep?

Shan Liang sighed, picked up the phone, put the phone to his ear, and said lazily: "Hello?

"Shan Liang," Wu Daqi muttered over there, "I told you that I confessed just now.

"Confession? Shan Liang perfunctorily said, "Who to confess to?"

"With Xu Yuntian," Wu Daqi swallowed, "I spread out the matter and asked him."