Chapter 151

The appreciation banquet ended a little late.

The atmosphere was so good that everyone was a little stunned, and in the end, one by one, they either laughed so much that they cried wolf, and they didn't know what they felt.

Shan Liang's hand was supported by Gu Jiarui and walked out of the hotel.

The cool night breeze blew on his face, and Shan Liang glanced back at the classmates who came out one after another, ready to leave.

A sentence suddenly appeared in his heart: These classmates in high school, maybe from today onwards, they will no longer be able to get together so neatly.

The students each rushed to the ends of the earth, and it is unknown what the future will be and where the future will be.

For some people, this side may be the last side of this life Shan Liang suddenly became a little sad, his eyes were hot, he squeezed Gu Jiarui's hand, and buried his head in Gu Jiarui's arms in a semi-dark corner.

"Well, it's okay," Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's head dotingly, "It's okay, I'm here."

"I don't like this feeling of separation," Shan Liang's voice was muffled, "as if the first meeting with everyone was still in sight, but in the blink of an eye, they went their separate ways."

Gu Jiarui felt Shan Liang holding his hand, stroking his head over and over again, repeating the three words I am in over and over again.

Wu Daqi was originally sitting on the bench on the other side to rest, and at this moment, he stood up shakily and walked to the side of Shan Liang: "Shan Liang, don't cry."

Shan Liang shook his head and stood up: "Who cried, I didn't cry."

"They all cried into tears, you see Yang Li, Zhou Xiaoxiao, they were crying hiccups, their eyeliner was crying, and their tears were black." Hi, weird scary. 

Shan Liang rubbed his eyes and supported Wu Daqi's shaky body: "Do you want it?" Me and Gu Jiarui will send you back, right?

"No need," Wu Daqi waved his hand, "My mother and my mother are here."

As soon as his words fell, the mobile phone in his pocket rang.

Shan Liang took the mobile phone from his pocket and picked it up: "Hey, Auntie?" I'm a big student, okay, you've arrived, haven't you? Ah, seeing you, we're going to bring the big one over. 

Hanging up the phone, Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui walked to his mother on the side, helping Wu Daqi.

Wu Daqi's mother looked very simple and honest, her face was yellow and yellow, and she was still wearing clean work clothes in the hotel, and she looked like she had just finished being busy.

She took the Wu Daqi from Shan Liang's hand: "Ouch, this kid came back today and told me that he did well in the exam, how did he become like this?"

"Auntie, Daqi is happy," Shan Liang smiled slightly, "once in a while."

Wu Daqi's mother sighed: "It's okay, this child is rarely happy once." Thank you for holding on to the big vessel, Auntie thank you.

"Okay, Auntie, you bring the people back." Gu Jiarui nodded.

Wu Daqi's mother bent politely towards Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui, led Wu Daqi to a very old battery car, helped Wu Daqi up, let his hand wrap around his waist, and then rode the battery car and disappeared into the traffic flow.

"Let's go back too, sleep at my house tonight," Gu Jiarui secretly kissed the corner of Shan Liang's lips, "You promised me to accompany me out." I've already prepared the strategy, let's go tomorrow, okay? Shan

Liang looked at the lights in the distance, he suddenly turned around, and the whole person threw himself into Gu Jiarui's arms.

"Okay, I'll accompany you."

"Good."

Shan Liang raised his head slightly: "Gu Jiarui, I'll have a good time with you."

"Then have a good time," Gu Jiarui's ears were hot, and he shook on the earlobe of the single beam, "You said."

Wu Daqi was picked up by his mother and returned home, took a bath, entered the room early, locked the door, and lay down on the bed.

The light was dim, and he gasped for a long moment in silence.

After a long time, he stood up and looked at the exercise papers, textbooks, and study materials on his small bookcase that had become a thing of the past. He sat at his desk and pulled out a notebook from it.

The notebook is not thick, but every page is densely written.

Secretly in love with Xu Yuntian for so long, every day, he likes to secretly record the feelings of the next day with a pen.

If Xu Yuntian had spoken to him that day, or had given him a look, he would definitely record it and celebrate it.

Live like a fool.

Wu Daqi did not dissipate his drink, shook his head, and with a movement of his wrist, this booklet that recorded the mental journey of his crush was thrown into the trash so casually.

This crush, after all, ended like this.

He was in a chair, his eyes were empty, and he sat for a long, long time.

The alcohol churned for a while, he suddenly had an impulse, stood up and fished out his mobile phone, and with an impulse, dialed out a string of numbers that he had already memorized.

There was a few beeps over there and it was connected.

Xu Yuntian's deep voice came from over there: "Hello? Wu Daqi took advantage of the wine, the person was bold, did not care about anything, and was not timid, and said directly: "Xu Yuntian, it's me, Wu Daqi."

"You? Xu Yuntian's voice seemed to change, as if he didn't expect that Wu Daqi would actually call him.

"Yes," Wu Daqi was dizzy, not knowing what he was talking about, "I called you, I wanted to tell you, I wanted to tell you a lot, and I wanted to scold you."