Chapter 547: Qin Yun is deeply dead, and the two are not owed!

At the moment of the war, no one knows what Qin Yunshen is going to do, including his first henchman Ye Tian, under everyone's eyes, Pei Yuanxian Fufu took each other's hands and stepped on the suspension bridge very leisurely, Qin Yunshen, who had already stood in the center of the suspension bridge, could not contain strong jealousy, his eyes stared at the hands of the two, at this moment, he had long been unable to distinguish what was a dream and what was reality.

Pei Yuanxian stopped when he was an arm's length away from him, noticed his line of sight, Pei Yuanxian frowned in displeasure, and had the urge to be too lazy to care what he said and directly take Shen Liang, all this time, he actually dared to covet his queen!

Keenly aware of his unhappiness, Shen Liangjin tightened the hand that shook with him, turned his head and threw him a gentle and sweet smile before turning to Qin Yunshen: "What advice does His Royal Highness the Crown Prince have?" 

The expression on Shen Liang's face changed so quickly that when he faced Qin Yunshen, the gentle sweetness disappeared, replaced by mocking indifference and alienation.

"Cool..."

The gaze moved to his face, the pain ** naked under Qin Yunshen's eyes was reflected in Pei Yuanxiangfu's eyes, if it wasn't for the fact that they hadn't seen each other for almost two years, Shen Liang himself couldn't help but wonder if something happened between him and him, then the question is, how many meanings does his painful accusation mean? Was it because he poisoned him? Then he should hate him, right?

Without waiting for Shen Liang to figure out what was going on, Qin Yunshen's gaze moved to Pei Yuanxian's face: "Emperor Changsun, the hall brother of this palace, Qin Yunxian, you really deceived everyone in the world."

 I'm afraid even the emperor doesn't know that his eldest grandson has always been alive, right? And his father and emperor, it is even more impossible to guess, even if he looks similar to the first prince and uncle, no one doubts it, because the first prince and uncle's family of three have long died in the siege of the first emperor and the fire in the East Palace, plus he is pretending to be the king of Qingping, the old princess Qingping is a royal princess, and the first prince and uncle are half-brothers and sisters, nephews are like uncles, don't take it for granted?

"If I don't lie to you, how can I grow up safely?"

Everyone is not born strong, Pei Yuanxian does not hesitate to admit that he was once weak, even if he is protected by iron armored guards, he is still weak when he is young, plus the emperor Xiandi planted blood and remnant yang on his body just because of suspicion, if it were not for the master who was really distressed and a group of senior brothers who protected him like eyeballs, as well as the old Lin Tianshu, he would not have grown up peacefully.

"Yes, with the emperor's grandfather and father's person, even if there is only a little doubt, they will eradicate you at all costs, Qin Yunxian, you are really lucky, when you were a child, you were protected by your aunt and uncle, protected by iron armored guards, and then accompanied by coolness, as if the best everything in the whole world belongs to you."

Glancing at Shen Liang, Qin Yunshen felt that his heart was like a hole had been broken, and blood was flowing in a pool.

"Do you know why Xu is so lucky?"

Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang's hand changed to clasp his ten fingers, and without waiting for Qin Yunshen to respond, he hooked his lips and said: "Because Xu will never use people who are sincere, God is fair, good people will definitely have good rewards, and wicked people will definitely be retributed, and the greatest luck in this life is to meet Liang Liang."