Chapter 449: Worried, Xia Moyan's Hidden Affection

Tanglin Royal Mansion is located in the inner part of the newly opened official residence area, adjacent to the East Palace, only separated by Prince Shen's Mansion, opposite Xia Yang Yiqing and other Pei Yuanxian several brothers of the royal mansion, it can be seen that the mansions in this area are all rebuilt, each mansion is similar in size and specification, and most of them are empty, some have plaques, and some don't even have plaques.

"Ze Qian, I know it's you coming."

Murong Yun led his grandson into the open Tanglin Royal Mansion, and with him were Wei Tan Xiang Zhuo and Murong An, as well as their children, Wei Xuan Ling Yulin and others were already on their way to the imperial city, a group of them had more women and children, Ling Yulin had just given birth, they did not dare to be too fast, at least it would take about a month to arrive.

"Grandpa Murong is good."

Seeing them, the little buns rushed up, and Murong Yun happily freed his hand to touch their heads separately: "Really good, is it okay to go and play with your brothers?" 

Murong You, Murong Yu and Wei Tan's eldest son, Shuang'er, was a few months younger than the Xiaoshi brothers and was also four years old.

"Pot pot!"

These children usually play together, they are no strangers to each other, Murong You happily ran forward and hugged them, Murong An's son Xiang Ling, Xiang Zhuo's two sons Jingtai Jing'an also broke away from their father's hand, a group of small buns reunited again, jumping with joy, Wei Zeqian said in a timely manner: "A few of you go to the yard to play, remember not to take Xiaobai and them out." 

"Good."

The little buns said hello in unison, holding hands and chattering and trotting out, and a large group of fierce beasts such as Little White, Little Black and Little Red followed behind them like knights.

"Pan Wei, you go with you, just look at not letting them go out, I'll help clean up the palace with Lingling."

"Good."

Lei Yi, who was in charge of taking the child, smiled, and Pan Wei followed without saying a word.

"Zhong Yun, you guys are busy first, I'll talk to them."

"Hmm."

With a simple explanation, Wei Zeqian put down the chicken feather duster in his hand and beckoned Murong Yun and the others to sit down: "Yun'er, Master Yang, are they okay in Murong's house?" Liang Liang decided to send away all the female officials and palace maids and concubines in the palace last night, I am afraid that I can't greet them in the recent period, and I have to bother you to take care of them more, they are all high-ranking people in the Qin Kingdom, and they are not familiar with life in the Xia Kingdom, and they have to start over with everything, and it is difficult for them.

 If they hadn't fled to the clouds and coolness, they wouldn't have been like this.

"Look what you said, what is tiring and not tiring, Lord Yang, Lord Wei, Huaiyang Hou father and son, Lin'an waiting father and son, not long ago the emperor decreed that they all enter the palace, this time it is almost time to enter the palace gate."

"yes? We left the palace early in the morning, but we didn't hear about it, Lao Lin, do you know what the emperor is looking for them for?

Wei Zeqian was not surprised, turned his head to look at Lao Lin who was sitting on the other side of the main seat, the whole hall was Shuang'er, just him, he didn't feel anything, put down the teacup and smiled slightly: "What else can you do?" It's not to be a marquis, or to arrange errands for them, they are all official material, do you think that Yun Yan's nature can make them idle? Knowing