Chapter 494: Liang Liang is pregnant again!

After Shen Liang finished freshening up, I heard that Murong Yun had left, the children were in the East Hall, he was not too lazy to go out again, let people send breakfast to the palace, relying on Pei Yuanxian who was unwilling to leave and touched here and kissed there like a large dog, playing with pleasure, the body that was already familiar with ** could not withstand his prodding, if not for Yin Tao just brought someone to bring breakfast, Shen Liang estimated that he would not be able to help but slap him.

"This chicken soup was boiled by Lao Lin himself in the small kitchen when he got up in the morning, and he tasted it to see if it tasted the same."

Pei Yuanxian said while scooping up a bowl of chicken soup and handed it to him, in the Qingping Royal Mansion before, Lao Lin liked to boil all kinds of soup for them to drink, when she was pregnant, Shen Liang once drank soup until she wanted to vomit, but after coming to Xia Guo, Lao Lin never did it himself, Shen Liang still missed his craftsmanship, put down the bowl and chopsticks and took the chicken soup, but...

"Hmm..."

The chicken soup stewed into milky white made people very appetizing, but as soon as Shen Liang smelled the greasy smell, his stomach rolled strongly, and the feeling of vomiting rushed to his throat.

"What's wrong? You..."

"Hmm..."

Pei Yuanxi's pupils shrank, leaned over worriedly, Shen Liang pushed him away, covered his mouth and rushed to the shower room at an unprecedented speed.

"Cool..."

"Gag... gagging..."

Pei Yuanxian followed worriedly, only to see Shen Liang vomiting on the toilet in the shower room, all the things he had just eaten vomited, his stomach was empty and he kept retching, and physiological tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Little awl, mouthwash."

Shouting outside, Pei Yuanxian walked over and patted his back distressedly, and grabbed his wrist with his other hand: "What's wrong?" Isn't it...... Cool, why do you have it again? 

Halfway through the words, Pei Yuanxi's face changed greatly, and he didn't believe in evil and carefully called his pulse, it won't be wrong, it's Xi Pulse, although he is not specialized in medical skills, but the fur still understands, Xi Pulse This common vein, will not be mistaken, and he vomits as soon as he smells chicken soup This also confirms the diagnosis, but haven't they always been contraception? How could cool and cool ...

"It's noisy, you want me to die uncomfortable, don't you?"

Shen Liang, who vomited and almost collapsed, fell into his arms, and where he couldn't see, a hint of cunning slipped under his eyes, and finally there was, the question was how to appease their emperor next? It's nerve-wracking, other people's husbands can't wait for their wives to give them more children, why is the emperor of their family so different, and they don't want him to conceive children again.

"Lord, the water is coming."

When Yin Tao came in, what he saw was the monarch's pale face leaning on the emperor's arms, and his face couldn't help but crawl with worry, the emperor's love for the lord monarch he could see clearly, if the lord monarch had something, the emperor was afraid that he could tear down the entire imperial harem.

"Hmm..."

In short, first pretend to be weak, win the heart of his emperor, Shen Liang, who made the decision, couldn't lift his hand, not surprisingly, the other hand reached over to take the mouthwash and sent it to his mouth, Shen Liang's heart was as if wrapped in honey, and he opened his mouth with his hand and drank several sips of water to rinse his mouth.