Chapter 447: If you don't marry, you have to marry

Whether it is Wu Pei or Wan Qingqing Cui Ying Lu Mengxiao, they are all famous talents and beauties in the imperial city, with their prominent background, they all have the qualifications of the mother world, but Pei Yuanxian gave the marriage, except for Wu Pei is the concubine of the county king, the other three are not worthy of the eldest son of the eldest house, in other words, after they marry, let alone the mother of the world, they don't even have the qualifications to be in charge.

This is not the most pitted, when the most pitted, who in Daxia does not know that the king of Longyin County has killed five county princesses? The age has also been established, the five county princesses in front of them have at least one concubine, Wu Pei married in the past to do the continuation string, the family is done, the problem is that the stepfather is also a succession, there are several, this is not to say, the life of the king of Longyin County is so hard, five county princesses have been killed in succession, who knows if Wu Pei will become the sixth?

Wanguo Houfu is a century-old prince's house, once also famous and noble, but the descendants of the descendants are more than one is not contending, Wanguo Houfu has long fallen to the point of selling the ancestral family property to live, life is not even as good as ordinary rich households, Wan Qingqing married in the past, I am afraid that he will have to use his dowry to supplement the family, right?

Lu Xiangfu is in full bloom, but Lu Shuren was extremely amorous when he was young, the most particular red sleeves and fragrance, there are six concubines alone, not to mention the son, the grandchildren can go to the sea, the five grandchildren are from the third room, just in the position of not embarrassing, Cui Ying married at this time, eating and wearing is not worried, but Lu Shuren is not young, who knows how long he can live? Once he is gone, each room is divided, that day can only be said to be impossible, and this concubine and fifth grandson is still a well-known wandering son, the right wife did not enter the door, and the concubines were already a lot of rooms.

As for Xia Moyan, the second son of the king of Deqin County, it is even more difficult to say, he has a man's body, but he has a heart of two children, just want to lie flat and let another man do whatever he wants, there is no heart to suppress others, he took a fancy to the Weiyuan general Han Baitao, and he was making a fuss about marrying someone, but the Han family is a family of martial generals, and he has fought on the battlefield for generations, and his heirs are thin, just look at Han Baitao marrying a wife and having children, opening branches and leaves, he is not a double son, How could people want him? Lu Mengxiao married in the past, I am afraid that she can only stay a widow.

I have to say that Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang are really ruthless, the people who are picked out are better than the best, these four people recommended by Lu Xiang, on the surface, none of them can be happy, this is the fundamental reason why Lu Xiang and others will kneel one after another, the children they deliberately stayed, in addition to talent and other aspects, must also be their sincere love, who is willing to let them be miserable in the second half of their lives?

"Your Majesty, please withdraw the Holy Will."

Knowing that this was the emperor's deliberate punishment for coveting the throne, could that kind of words be spoken? Lu Xiang fell deeply on the ground, hated that the back tooth socket was about to bite off, His Majesty was inevitably too ruthless, no, not His Majesty, it must be Shen Liang's vicious demon queen, the name in the diary yesterday was him, he couldn't allow others to think about His Majesty, so he came up with such a poisonous plan, instigating the emperor to decree marriage, damn the demon, he Lu Shuren and him are invincible!

"Lu Xiang wants to resist the will and disrespect?"

Before the university scholar and the others followed, Pei Yuanxian narrowed his eyes dangerously, and his breath was instantly evil.