Chapter 543: Beast, Get Out!

Less than two hundred miles east of Qin Huangcheng on the upper floor of Baiyun City, Pei Yuanxian and Fufufu stood side by side, after four months, they finally hit here, today the army stayed in Baiyun City to repair, and at night will rush to Qin Huangcheng overnight, at the latest tomorrow morning, the army that has grown to 500,000 will come to the city, as long as the imperial city is taken, the Qin State will be completely held by them.

"Do you have any special feelings?"

Qin Huangcheng only has 200,000 Dragon and Tiger Battalion, 50,000 Imperial City Army, and 30,000 Imperial Forest Army, in addition to the Dragon and Tiger Battalion, the Imperial City Army and the Imperial Forest Army are pampered on weekdays, and have never been on the battlefield, and the combat effectiveness must not be comparable to conventional armies, but compared to the Imperial City Army, the soldiers of the Imperial Forest Army walking in the palace are slightly stronger in martial arts, but they will not leave the palace, and finally leave it to the ironclad guards to clean up.

"No, over the years, I have carried a deep blood feud, and when it is natural for me to avenge my father, king, father and concubine, it is not special, what about you? Do you want to shave Qin Yunshen with your own hands?

Looking at the blue sky and white clouds in the distance, Pei Yuanxian held his hand, and the corner of his lips was soaked with a faint smile.

"Ever thought about it."

Turning to look at him, Shen Liang leaned softly against him: "When I first came back, I didn't just want to shave him, it was light to swallow him alive, but at that time, my strength was not enough, I said to myself, I must let him and Shen Qiang taste all the pain I have tasted, let them watch the things they care about pass from their hands little by little, and finally give them a heavy and fatal blow, I can't remember exactly, How many bloody and cruel ways I designed them to die, but I didn't expect that I would meet you, after having you, all the development has deviated from the previous track, until today, in today's world, I can't find any similarities with my memory, the hatred for Qin Yunshen has not disappeared, but your love makes it precipitate, and it is no longer the meaning of me to live again, I cut him with my own hands, I will only feel dirty hands, there will be no sense of pleasure, so the emperor, leave it to you at your disposal, I only want his life, as for how he died, It's up to you.

At this moment, Shen Liang finally completely let go of everything in his previous life, from now on, he is him, there is no past, only the present and future of their husband and children.

"Hmm."

Raising his hand to embrace him into his arms, Pei Yuanxian only replied faintly, without saying a word, the husband and husband snuggled up to each other in silence, even Yin Tao took the palace people far away, until Yang Peng suddenly appeared: "Lord Monarch, there is news from the imperial city, in the early dynasty, Qian Ge Lao proposed to tie up Xie Ge Lao and his family to threaten us to retreat, Qin Yunshen agreed on the surface, as soon as he left the Golden Luan Hall, he immediately let people secretly go to the Xie family to arrest people." 

The closer they got to the Imperial City, the faster their message would be delivered, but they had already received what happened half an hour ago.

"Oh, it's still so hypocritical."

Pei Yuanxian pouted and mocked, Shen Liang was too lazy to even evaluate: "Did the person rescue it?"

As early as when the Wei Kingdom joined forces with them, they expected that there would be such a day, Yuan Shao and Xiao Qi had already quietly sneaked into the Xie family with the Nether Secret Guard to protect them, and they were also ready to retreat at any time, the reason why they didn't retreat early, just didn't want some people to put on the charge of collaborating with the enemy and treason to the old ministers who have served the country and the people all their lives, even if they can be cleared in the future, wild history may be recorded, and it will eventually be passed down to future generations, They didn't want Elder Xie Ge's reputation to be tainted with the slightest filth.

"Of course, all the people sent by Qin Yunshen were solved by Yuan Shao, and at the same time, they also solved the people who were stalking outside the Xie family, and they should have rescued all of them at this time."

The Netherworld Dark Guard has always been clean and neat, and it will definitely not worry about their family lord.

"Qin Yunshen seems to be kind and generous on the surface, but he is actually a man with a very small belly, without the Xie family, and with so many shadow guards, he will definitely not give up, he will think of other ways to drag us down and pay close attention to his every move."

As long as the old family of Xie Ge is fine, no matter how Qin Yunshen jumps, he will not be able to jump out of their palms after all.

"Yes."

After Yang Peng left, Pei Yuanxian summoned Tianji to inquire about the situation of the remaining three armies, and learned that they would rush to the imperial city to join them within five days at most, and he was completely relieved, but...

"Master, a large number of soldiers appeared in the southeast direction, who claimed to be the defenders of the cities, and came to join us."

Before Tian Ji left, Yu Heng suddenly appeared again.

"The defenders of the cities? How many people? Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxi's handsome face couldn't tell what he was thinking, but those dark phoenix eyes still showed a little mockery after all.

"About 100,000 people, according to them, they met on the road, and when they arrived here they reached 100,000."

"One hundred thousand is not a small number."

The corner of Pei Yuanxi's mouth was soaked with a smile, and he turned his head to look at Shen Liang: "What do you think?"

"Except for the three cities of Linping, although we also attacked many cities along the way, we never made a big move, and after the garrisons of the cities were put under our command, we did not treat them differently, that is, they were scattered and placed in the original ranks, and all the soldiers in the cities should know that we treat prisoners well, how can there be so many soldiers who are scattered and still gather to join us?"

Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh mockingly: "Your Majesty, can you remember that when we left, I let the Nether Dark Guard steal Qin Yunshen's life savings, those are the capital he used to raise soldiers, Qin Yuntian knew about captive private soldiers back then, let alone him?" These 100,000 people should have been specially sent by him to disturb us.

Now the people of the whole world are watching, if they do not accept these 100,000 people, there may be some unfavorable rumors, if they accept, the team of 100,000 people, enough to disrupt them at a critical time, after all, more than half of their team are surrendered Qin soldiers, the plan is a good plan, but unfortunately, Qin Yunshen miscalculated the timing, and also self-righteously underestimated them.

"It's the same as I thought."

Pei Yuanxian withdrew his gaze and looked into the distance: "Kill it!"

His tone was as if the weather was really good today, but it decided the life and death of 100,000 people in an instant.

"Yes."

Those with bad intentions, should be killed!

Yuheng Tianji bowed in unison, and Pei Yuanxian took Shen Liang's hand: "Go back to sleep for a while, and you have to rush at night."

"Hmm."

Shen Liang smiled slightly, raised his hand and naturally smoothed the hair scattered behind him, soon, soon everything will be over!

At the same time, the Qianyang Main Palace Dog Emperor lay weakly on the dragon bed, his hands hidden under the quilt trembled faintly, and few people knew that after vomiting blood and fainting on the Golden Luan Hall last time, he had a slight stroke, and nothing could be seen elsewhere, his hands would always tremble, and the cinnabar pen could not be held, otherwise he would not have handed over power so easily.

"Father, the sons and daughters are waiting for you to drink medicine."

Qin Yunshen ignored his gaze, sat on the edge of the bed and took the medicine bowl from the hands of the palace people, and extremely carefully scooped a spoonful of soup medicine to his mouth, but the emperor did not have any intention of opening his mouth, just looked at him with a pair of angry eyes for a moment, although he did not care about political affairs, what happened in the imperial court would still reach his ears in great detail, and he also knew, The army of the Xia Kingdom led by Qin Yunxian that little beast will soon arrive in the city, and Qin Yunshen will come at this timePretending to serve him to drink medicine, except for worrying about the little military power in his hands, what else can he do?

"Is the Father Emperor still afraid that his sons will not be poisoned? The son-in-law is not the brother of the Seventh Emperor. Seeing

that he didn't open his mouth for a long time, Qin Yunshen was not annoyed, withdrew his hand and deliberately mentioned the things he cared about the most in the gentlest tone.

Sure enough, the emperor's pupils shrank, and his breathing was obviously rapid: ", I don't have a son like you who only knows how to usurp the throne of the dynasty." 

Qin Yunfeng's death made him very strangled, at that time, after learning that the person who poisoned was him, he impulsively let people destroy the Seventh Prince and the Jinyang Hou Mansion, and when he calmed down, he realized that he was afraid that he had won the plan, even if he did not have a plan, Lao Qi was now the only prince left who could compete with Qin Yunshen, and killing him was equivalent to helping Qin Yunshen.

"Plotting to usurp the throne? Even if there is, the sons and daughters also learned from their father, didn't they? When you were still a prince, how benevolent and righteous the first prince was, civil and military officials, and the people of the world, who didn't praise it? What's more, he was from the Donggong lineage, and he was crowned a prince at birth, and he is the righteous master of the Great Qin world, but didn't you also pick up the imperial grandfather with the abolition and kill him, stealing the rivers and mountains that should have belonged to him? It's not strange that your son is your son, right? 

Putting down the medicine bowl, Qin Yunshen straightened his sleeves and said slowly.

"You, you, beast, get out of here!"

This matter has always been the deepest pain in his heart, but he didn't expect that his own son would directly poke it, the dog emperor was so angry that he couldn't catch his breath, and Yang An, who was stunned for a while, stepped forward: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, you are angry, come people, take Your Majesty's pills, quickly."

"Yes."

The palace people were also anxious, but Qin Yunshen did not stop them, and even got up and let go of his body, watching with an indifferent expression as everyone hurriedly fed him medicine and water.

"Emperor, you dissipate your anger, don't get angry again, Emperor."

Seeing that he came slowly, Yang An gently patted his chest to help him breathe, he didn't care if the dog emperor died or not, but even if he wanted to die, he had to die in the hands of the little master, seeing that the little master had already hit the imperial city, he wouldn't let him die now.

"Phew, whew..."

The emperor rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to breathe heavily, his expression looked quite painful, and Qin Yunshen's voice sounded coldly again: "Father, the army of the Xia Kingdom is less than two hundred miles away from the imperial city, if you don't want the imperial city to be directly captured and fall into Qin Yunxian's hands, Or hand over the Dragon and Tiger Camp Imperial City Army and the Yulin Army, and the children will definitely use them well to block the Xia Kingdom's army.

"You..."

His eyes suddenly widened, the emperor turned his head and glared at him viciously, but I don't know why, soon he withdrew his gaze, and pushed Yang An, signaling him to get out of the way, shaking his hand and took out a piece of black tiger talisman from the dark compartment under the pillow and threw it out: "This is the tiger talisman of the Dragon and Tiger Battalion, it can also mobilize the imperial city army, Qin Yunshen, you remember, no matter how our father and son fight, Qin Yunxian is our common enemy, once he is allowed to break through the city, you and I will not have a good end."

At this moment, he was sober, even if he was unwilling, he had to hand over the tiger talisman, Qin Yunxian could lurk under his nose for so long, obviously a man who was very cruel to himself, a person who could be ruthless to himself, let alone to the enemy? In any case, he could not fall into Qin Yunxian's hands, even if he was likely to be bitten by his own counterbite and die in his hands later.

"Oh, Father Emperor, Father Emperor, if you hand over this earlier, why would Daqin be like this?"

Qin Yun flipped the tiger talisman in his hand and strode away with a sneer.

"Ahem..."

"The Emperor..."

The emperor coughed up a mouthful of blood behind him, but Qin Yunshen didn't turn his head, and the father and son were like them, and there was no one.