Chapter 480: Lao Lin and Wei Zeqian

"Emperor, what is this sense of déjà vu of old husband and wife? Do you say it's time for me to get ready to marry my father? Soft

leaning on Pei Yuanxi, Shen Liang looked at their ridicule, Pei Yuanxian hugged him and nodded seriously: "It's time to prepare, it's better to prepare the dowry, you prepare the dowry?"

"This one can have."

"Cool!"

Against Wei Zeqian's widened eyes, the husband and husband discussed with a smile, and were ridiculed by their son and son-in-law to this point, Wei Zeqian shouted unbearably, and did not forget to push Lao Lin's shoulder and urged: "What are you doing stunned?" You also talk about them, it's really getting more and more unpresentable, even daddy's jokes dare to make jokes.

"Say what?"

Unexpectedly, Lao Lin turned his head to look at him strangely, Wei Zeqian was stunned, did he really mean this? But...... But...... With his identity and ability, he can find a young Shuang'er who is in charge, why would he want him? And he really never thought about remarrying, for him, the current life is the most perfect, he didn't want to change in the past.

"Children, Grandpa Lin can't give you lessons today, let's go out of the palace to juggle?"

Looking back and forth at them, Shen Liang stood up and clapped his hands and shouted.

"Good."

This proposal is undoubtedly in the arms of the little buns, a group of small buns obediently responded, Shen Liang turned his head and smiled: "Little awl, why are you stunned?" Don't hurry up and prepare, don't say that the main palace left you when the time comes.

"Howler, slave this is the arrangement."

Yin Tao is also a human elf, how can he not see that Lord Fu and the state war want to chat in private, immediately trotted out, looking at his back, Shen Liang shook his head helplessly: "Another older child, it's really difficult for him to be the chief eunuch."

It has been nearly twenty days since he returned to the Xia Kingdom Palace, with Shen Liang's eyesight, how capable Yin Tao is, he has almost touched it, how to say, he is very suitable as a close attendant, cheerful and eye-catching, able to flex and stretch and free to put down his body, but as the head of the Great Interior, there is less domineering and deterrence, in contrast, Yang An is much more suitable.

"Well, after taking back Daqin, the position of the head of the Great Inner Assembly will have to be sat by Yang An."

Obviously, Pei Yuanxian wanted to go with him, the husband and wife looked at each other and smiled, and did not even say hello to Wei Zeqian and Lao Lin, the two greeted the children, and chattered all the way out of the hall surrounded by them.

"Ze Qian, can you seriously consider it?"

When Pei Yuanxian left, he also intimately took away the eunuchs who were waiting in the hall, and when only the two of them remained, Lao Lin faced Wei Zeqian, who had obviously guessed something, reached out and pulled his hand, unlike his skin that was dark and wrinkled after taking the drug, Wei Zeqian was also in his early forties, but his hands were white and slender, and there was no cocoon in his palm, just like the hands of a double ten boy, and the years basically did not leave too many traces on his body.

"Old Lin... When did you..."

Retracting his hand, Wei Zeqian looked at him and said with difficulty, he really didn't expect that he had this thought, all along, Lao Lin as Yun Yan's elder, and he is Liangliang's father, in order to let the children deal with the outside affairs with peace of mind, the two of them are indeed like husbands to take care of their children and take care of the family, for five years, Lao Lin has become one of his most important relatives, how can he have this kind of thought?