Chapter 523: Teasing Little Awl, Sons

Shen Liang, who left, came back about half an hour later, and brought back two small baggage, against their doubtful eyes, Shen Liang untied one of the baggage, and picked up the bottles and cans inside to explain to them in detail the usefulness and usage and dosage, including many blood-sealed poisons and various panaceas, all of which he had nothing to do in recent years according to the Poison Sutra, combined with what he had learned for many years.

"You all carry these things with you, and you may be able to save your life when it is critical."

After the explanation, Shen Liang re-tied the package and pushed it in front of Xiao Zhuozi and Wei Tan respectively, although they will all go to the battlefield, but they may not be able to meet at all times, the battlefield is dangerous, when they really encounter danger, no matter how much self-defense will be too little.

"Then I'm not polite to you."

Xiang Zhuo held things in his arms very preciously, and now there are still many people under the world who don't know that cool products must be boutique? Although they usually give them a lot of good things in cool and cool, who will be too much to save their lives?

"Thanks for cooling."

There was no need to be polite between them at all, and Wei Tan also picked up his share.

"Xie doesn't have to, you all need to be more careful."

He didn't have many friends, just a few to count, and he hoped that until the end, they were all fine.

"Hmm."

Facing his line of sight, the three of them communicated silently, and after a moment, Wei Tan lowered his eyes and led the child to stand up: "The hour is not early, we should go back, cool, my husband and I may also leave earlier than you, you should be more careful."

"Hmm."

They said everything that should be said, and it was just repeated nonsense, Shen Liang nodded, stood up and personally sent them out of the hall, watching their figures disappear from his sight.

"Lord Monarch, Bo accepts that they have asked to see you."

Shen Liang stood outside the door stunned, Yang Peng suddenly appeared, Xia Guo is going to send troops, the Netherworld Secret Guard also has a lot of things to be busy, if it weren't for Shen Bocheng a few too much trouble, the people outside would not have specially sent a message in.

"Let's arrange for them to enter the palace."

Turning his head and glancing at him lightly, Shen Liang turned around and returned to the hall.

"Liang Liang, don't you arrange it with Yun Yan?"

Seeing that his mood did not seem to be high, Wei Zeqian and Fu Ying exchanged a tacit look, he should be worried about Wei Tan and Xiao Zhuozi, right? Don't look at what he does with confidence, in fact, he also has a lot of uncertainty in his heart, but he is better at managing his emotions and expression changes than others, and he is more accustomed to making perfect arrangements in advance, and it seems that he will never leak.

"No thanks."

Shen Liang shook his head, single propped up on the table and held his head to look at He Rong, who had a big belly: "You still have half a month to reach the due date, Lei Lao and I won't take them away, everything in the palace is ready-made, you stay in the palace to give birth, confinement can also be done in the palace, daddy and Uncle Fu are experienced people, and they can take better care of you."

He Rong did not return to the Xiayang Royal Mansion after the year, and Pei Yuanfeng also temporarily stayed in the palace with him.

"Well, I know, don't worry about these little things."

He Rong's heart was a little tight, but she didn't show it, and she had an extremely disgusted expression, Shen Liang couldn't help but chuckled: "For women and Shuang'er, giving birth is equivalent to walking around the ghost gate, but it's not a trivial matter, I hope the eldest brother will not be frightened by the scene of you giving birth like my family emperor." No

matter what their personalities are, almost all of them are twenty-four filial husbands who love their daughters-in-law and children, and there is no one who does not feel sorry for their daughters-in-law and children, but the emperor of their family is the most obvious.

"Eh..."

He Rong's brain is dark, it seems that this is really a bit nerve-wracking, she has never seen others give birth, Liang Liang and Uncle Wei gave birth, the third and Lao Lin are all too scared to have children, should his husband be the same? She also wants to have more cute little dolls like the prince.

"Okay, do you increase the psychological burden on pregnant women who are about to give birth soon?"

Fu Ying dialed Shen Liang angrily, Ze Qian was really right, sometimes Liang Liang is a headache bear child.

"This is also called psychological burden?"

Raised eyebrows, Shen Liang was not impressed, Rong Rong is not a woman who will be frightened by this kind of thing, she ah, is very bold.

"What are you talking about?"

Wei Shuanghua and Wei Honglian, who were holding the child, walked in from outside side by side, the child was already asleep, and Wei Shuanghua carefully placed him on another crib.

"No, did you visit the entire imperial harem? It's almost an hour since you went out, right?

"I heard that Old Wei and Xiao Zhuozi came and left?"

Ignoring his jokes, Wei Honglian smiled and sat down.

"Well, they came to pick up the children, say goodbye by the way, and then everyone will start to get busy."

Shen Liang, who had already changed his phoenix robe when he went back to get something before, stretched his waist without any image, turned his head to look at the baby bed, nibbling on apples, and playing with the cotton tiger doll.

"Ahh..."

Shen Liang took his tiger doll with a bad heart, so anxious that the emperor Xiaosan shouted, the two little legs kept kicking, Shen Liang took the tiger doll and pulled the crib to his side: "Does Xiao San'er want a tiger doll?" Then get up and get it yourself.

"Ahh..."

I don't know if he understood what he said, Huang Xiaosan called twice, seeing how to reach out and couldn't get the tiger doll, the small body turned over, changed to lie on the crib, and then swung and kicked the little arms and legs like a turtle, it was extremely difficult to turn around, and crawled towards him with hands and feet.

"Ahh..."

But Shen Liang raised the tiger doll with a bad heart, and Huang Xiaosan was so angry that he deflated his mouth, his little hand cleverly grabbed the fence of the crib, and his butt shrugged forward, and slowly stood up with a huff.

"Yo, our little three have learned to get up with the help of external forces, oh, na, reward you."

The whistle sounded, Shen Liang smiled and sent the tiger doll into his arms, in order to straighten up and exhausted all his strength, Huang Xiaosan fell back as soon as he let go of his hand, fortunately the crib was padded with a thick cotton pad, otherwise he had to cry and recapture the tiger doll, Huang Xiaosan hugged and exhaled happily.

"Cool, you're really..."

It's too pitted.

Several people who saw how he tossed his son with their own eyes all smiled weakly, and their gazes towards Huang Xiaosan were full of naked sympathy and pity.

"Lord Monarch, the emperor asked the slave to tell you, he went to the city with King Xiayang and King Chu to order troops, and there is no need to wait for him to eat at noon."

Yin Tao walked in from outside with a grin, originally His Majesty planned to go to the army tomorrow, but he didn't expect that the ministers were extremely cooperative this time, and the matter was dealt with in advance, so he simply went directly to the military camp outside the city.