Chapter 537: Cool and Cold, Military Doctor's Tent Caught Fire!

"Lord Monarch!"

When night fell, another day passed, and I heard that Jing Xiran came to discuss the next siege, Shen Liang did not wait for Pei Yuanxian to come over to accompany him to dinner, but pulled Xiang Zhuo to the Chinese military tent, and the iron-armored guards guarding outside saw him from a distance, and bowed with weapons in hand.

"Hard work, the emperor is still busy?"

Shen Liang smiled slightly, asked as he walked, and Yin Tao, who heard the movement, opened the curtain of the big tent and walked out: "Lord Monarch, why did you come over in person?"

"The main palace and Xiao Zhuozi are here to rub rice, the emperor has not used dinner yet, right?"

Glancing at Xiang Zhuo, Shen Liang said half-jokingly and half-seriously.

"No, what sand table deduction has been doing, the slaves don't understand, just look at what they said in the past, I don't understand what it means."

Yin Cone shook his head with a distressed look, his duty was to serve the emperor's life, but the emperor and the generals were busy, and he didn't dare to interrupt, he could only be silly next to the statue.

"If you can understand, you are the one who leads the battle."

As he spoke, the iron-armored guard had already lifted the curtain, Shen Liang walked straight in, and the generals gathered inside bowed in unison: "See the Lord Monarch."

"No need to be polite, the main palace is for rice, you can say whatever you want, don't worry about me."

Saying that, he really took Xiang Zhuo Yin Cone to the low table on the side, generals, you look at me and I look at you, and finally turned to Pei Yuanxian in unison, silently asking him if he wanted to continue.

"Everyone, Aiqing, go down to eat first, and talk about the rest later."

Pei Yuanxian smiled helplessly, waved his hand and waved them back.

"The end will retreat!"

It was indeed not early outside, the generals retreated one after another, only Jing Xiran not only did not leave, but also walked towards Shen Liang and them, sitting next to Xiang Zhuo with one butt: "Are you still used to these two days?"

"Well, I learned a lot of things, or tomorrow I will go to Shenyang City Military Medical Tent to help?"

Xiang Zhuo nodded vigorously, a bright smile on his face, and never mentioned the things that were frightened at the beginning yesterday.

"Little awl, dinner."

"Howler."

Too lazy to pay attention to them, Pei Yuanxian sat over and did not forget to order Yin Cone to bring their dinner, Shen Liang asked, "Qin Jun doesn't have much tung oil hoarded, right?"

"What Yang Peng told you?"

Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian leaned back, the whole person leaned lazily on the chair, slender fingers caressed his cheeks restlessly, he has been staying in the military doctor's tent, it should be impossible to know that Qin Jun is already the end of the strong crossbow.

"The soldier's wounds told me."

Rolling his eyes angrily, Shen Liang further explained: "The number of soldiers and burn areas sent in the afternoon are obviously not as large as yesterday and morning, and you are still discussing countermeasures so late, you must be making the final layout, in your estimation, how long can the Qin army's tung oil last at most?"

"Tonight may not be enough, but the burning of tung oil may continue until tomorrow noon or afternoon, and it is not good for us to attack the city at night, we intend to launch a full-scale attack as soon as the tung oil burns, after these two days of attacks, the gates of several cities are crumbling, as long as the ground does not burn flames, our people rush to the city gate with the arrows on the city tower, it should not take much effort to break the city gate, once the army rushes into the city, They will not be able to fight back.