Chapter 448: Lu Mengxiao, Xia Moyan!

Imperial City, Lu Xiangfu

"Grandpa, I don't marry, I don't want to marry Xia Moyan!"

The holy decree spread to Xiangye's mansion, and Lu Mengjiao, who had always known how to read, cried into tears, and when Ai Ai fell into her mother's arms, Mrs. Lu Si's face was full of distress: "Father, how good is this." Mengxiao

is their carefully cultivated daughter, everything is raised according to the specifications of the queen, and now not only can she not become an empress, but also have to marry the notorious Xia Moyan, so how can they be willing? The emperor is also too ruthless, the Lu family has been supporting him since he ascended the throne at the age of ten, for many years, even if he is not in Daxia, they have done their best to assist the Xiayang King who replaced him, there is no merit and hard work, how can he treat them like this?

"Sir, you did say something."

Seeing that he didn't react for a long time, Mrs. Xiangye couldn't help but urge anxiously, whether they really loved Mengxiao at the beginning, or because she had the best foundation and the potential to be an empress, over the years, Mengxiao was already their most beloved granddaughter, seeing that the holy decree had been given, and the emperor also ordered them to marry within a month, could they not be anxious and worried.

"Talk about it, say what? Didn't you see that the prime minister is thinking of a way?

Lu Xiang glared suddenly, stood up abruptly and said in a deep voice: "Come, take the post of the prime minister to ask Wu Shangshu, the university scholar and Cui Shangshu to come to the house."

Now the four of them are grasshoppers on a rope, and they must work together.

"Yes."

The housekeeper left in response, and Lu Mengxiao, who was crying for Ai Ai, raised her head with teary eyes: "Grandpa, why is the emperor's brother like this?" When you were a child, he obviously respected you.

"Shut up, the emperor is also something you can evaluate?"

Hearing this, Lu Shuren's face became a little ugly, all because of Shen Liang's demon, if he hadn't confused and encouraged the emperor, how could he be so ruthless?

"Grandpa..."

"Old fourth daughter-in-law, take her back to the courtyard, this matter is not for your women and Daoist families to manage, this will let the emperor take back the holy will."

Lu Mengxiao still wanted to say something, but was forcibly interrupted by Lu Shuren, and the named fourth lady looked at him and then at his daughter, and helplessly got up and saluted them: "Yes, the daughter-in-law retreated." 

After all, Lu Mengxiao is the future queen candidate that the Lu family has cultivated with all their strength, and depending on the ability of the face, seeing that the grandfather is obviously unwilling to tell them more, even if he is unwilling, he can only leave the hall of the main courtyard with his mother.

"Mengxiao, don't worry, how my father said that he is also the head of the dynasty, the emperor will not give him face."

Back in their courtyard, Mrs. Lu Si pulled her daughter to be gentlely relieved, but Lu Mengxiao quietly pouted where he couldn't see, and turned to her with tears in her eyes: "Mother, how can you let your daughter not worry?" The holy decree has already come down to Xiangfu, the emperor's brother used to be a very gentle person, how did he become like this now? Saying

that, Lu Mengxiao wiped her tears again, in order to be the empress, how many concubines have she rejected over the years? Now that it is twenty-one, the emperor wants to marry her to the royal mansion of Deqin County to be a widow, saying that she will not agree to anything, it is all that Shen Liang's fault, if he did not appear out of thin air, how could the emperor's brother not be willing to marry her?