Chapter 468: Fufu Yi Rong, Ready to Leave the Palace

After the destruction of the State of Chu, in order to integrate the two countries as soon as possible to restore production and labor, Pei Yuanfeng asked Pei Yuanfeng to move the imperial city to the original site of the more populous Imperial City of Chu, and the reason why the imperial palace will be rebuilt is also for this reason.

In four years, the imperial palace has been renovated almost completely, many buildings have been torn down and rebuilt, and the imperial city has also expanded outward on the original basis, which is one of the reasons why Pei Yuanxian was able to open up a separate official residence area for the brothers and Jing Xiran, if it was on the basis of the original site of the Xia Kingdom, it would be impossible to do it.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, friends gathered, and Shen Liang said that he wanted to restart their side business with strong support from Wei Tan and others, but this time they didn't need to do everything themselves, because in the future, Wei Yue He Yang and Fan Lifufu would be fully responsible for this matter, and they only needed to pay for it.

On the third day of the new year, anyway, idle is idle, Shen Liang is ready to go out of the palace to see the imperial city around, understand the people's customs, by the way, also see if you can buy a suitable shop, it is inevitable to be recognized, or the appearance is too good to attract unnecessary trouble, Shen Liang got up in the morning and tinkered with the mirror for most of the day, these days hundreds of officials Mu Xiu, do not need to go to the early dynasty Pei Yuanxian wearing a purple robe lazily reclining on the bed looking at him, the corners of his mouth are soaked with a smile of interest.

"Well, you can't tell it's me anymore, can you?"

I don't know how long it took, Shen Liang turned around, the originally flawless face changed slightly, the corners of the phoenix eyes drooped, less spirit, more lazy, the straight nose bridge collapsed a little, the red and tender lips looked a little dry, although the mouth shape is still the same as before, but the overall look is very different, just made a little change, the appearance has changed a lot, ugly is not, It's definitely not as stunning and good-looking as it was.

"Well, if you look closely, you can still see your shadow, but ordinary people will definitely not recognize it, so help me get it by the way."

Pei Yuanxian walked over and took a closer look, fully affirming his transfiguration ability.

"You're not busy today?"

Seeing that he really sat down in front of the mirror, Shen Liang asked strangely, since he came back, hasn't he been busy, and in the past few days, he has been dealing with political affairs with his eldest brother and Jing Xiran in the imperial study every day.

"No matter how busy you are, I can't let you go out alone, what if something happens? By the way, I also want to see how the current Xia Kingdom Imperial City is, in the past, Master often told me that it is impossible to understand the people's livelihood and suffering just sitting on the Golden Luang Hall, so let me go to the people more often, and actually check the current situation of the people's lives, today is a good opportunity.

"Less you, and take the master and his old man again."

Shaking his head angrily, Shen Liang went around to his front and picked up the silver needle, helping others change their appearance is much easier than changing themselves, it didn't take much effort for him to pat Pei Yuanxi's face to let him see if he was satisfied in the mirror, Pei Yuanxian came up and looked at it, touched his face and said: "The foundation is good, no matter how it changes, it is the same handsome." 

Such narcissistic words, only he can say so naturally, Shen Liang smiled and shook his head, too lazy to complain about him, turned around and picked up a gray cotton jacket to put on, and covered with a cotton cape of the same color, and the waist long hair casually pulled up, firmly fixed with a very ordinary jade hairpin, the whole person looks more ordinary, but the innate temperament still gives people a feeling of nobility.