Chapter 442: The Main Palace, That is the Rule!

"Please forgive the slave for being rude."

After crouching down and kowtowing to him, Jin Lian straightened her waist and raised her head: "Niangniang, female officials, palace maids, eunuchs and grandmothers, everyone is responsible for different areas, female officials mainly assist His Majesty and the palace masters, and the external handover and entertainment are responsible for the female officials, and at the same time manage the palace maidens, the eunuchs and palace maids are responsible for the masters' food, clothing, living and cleaning, and grandmothers, they are experienced and have the position of teaching, from palace rules and palace manners to form etiquette." , basically all of them are responsible, all dynasties have been like this, Niangniang now wants to remove the female official palace maid and grandma, it seems to be out of line, the palace people are afraid that they will be dissatisfied, I hope Niangniang thinks twice!

After speaking, Jin Lian leaned over and kowtowed again, his attitude was correct, but it was difficult to hide the meaning of the lesson in his words, implying that he had no rules, and there were faint threats.

"What the female official of the golden lotus said is very much, forgive the old slave for saying something offensive, it is rumored that Niangniang is also from the prince's house, but the rules and etiquette of the prince's house are different from those in the palace, Niangniang is now a queen, the mother is in the world, should relearn the rules, the two princes have also reached the age of learning the rules, Niangniang should not want the princes to be like wild boys, right?" Hoping that Niangniang would forgive her sins, the old slave spoke a little straighter, hoping that Niangniang would focus on the overall situation and the future.

On the other side, Chen Guizhi also joined the ranks of persuasion, and her words were even more unpolite than Jin Lian, probably because she was in charge of teaching for many years, and the intention of preaching was more obvious.

A female official, a grandmother, who dares to sing a singing ironic queen who does not understand the rules? Who gave them the right?

"Shut up you guys!"

Yin Tao, who was also kneeling on the ground, sensed that the atmosphere was wrong, turned his head and scolded angrily, and his eyes carefully looked at the empress and others, the empress was okay, except that his eyes were a little cold, and his expression did not fluctuate much, but Wei Zeqian and Wei Yue and others did not look good, joking, who is still happy when he hears others say that their relatives have no rules? What's more, this person is still Shen Liang, his rules and etiquette, even the Daqin royal family can't find mistakes, do these two people feel that they are better than the Daqin royal family?

"If you tell the main palace the rules, then the main palace will tell you what the rules are."

I don't know how long it took, Shen Liangbian said to stand up: "This palace, that is, the rule!"

"What?!"

His tone did not deliberately deepen and aggravate, but every word he said was smashed on their eardrums like a heavy hammer, and the two preaching blurted out in disbelief, and looked up to find that I don't know when, the gentle breath on his body disappeared, replaced by an undoubted arrogance and domineering enough to tear everything, and the whole body was filled with a terrifying attitude, not only the queen, If anyone who doesn't know wants to say that he is the emperor, no one dares to refute it.

How could anyone be so contradictory? When gentle, he is like a boy next door, and he is soft and deceptive, but at this time, he is like an emperor, domineering and strong, that full temperament, even Chen Guizhi, who has seen the first empress, is secretly frightened, a princely family comes out of a young man, and the age is just double ten, how can there be the temperament of not losing to the first empress?