Chapter 517: Ten Perfection and Ten Beautiful Husbands

It turns out that it is too difficult to be Pei Yuanxi's son, no matter whether he is beautiful or ugly when he is born, he will be disliked, the third son of the emperor surprised everyone, but he did not amaze his father and emperor, but the little buns who knew that they had another beautiful little brother were very happy, one by one they rushed to hold their younger brother, Xiaodouzi slept at night and wanted his brother to sleep with him, Wei Zeqian and others did not dare to toss by him.

Adults and children made trouble until midnight, and finally the ownership of the third son of the emperor was still robbed by Fu Ying, no way, Wei Zeqian, who had the best chance, was still pregnant with a child, others either had to leave the palace or had something to do the next day, and the rest were children, Fu Ying was undoubtedly the most ideal person to take care of children.

"Hmm..."

"Are you awake, are there anything uncomfortable?"

Shen Liang, who fell asleep after giving birth, did not wake up until about midnight, Pei Yuanxian who slept on the side rolled over and sat up almost instantly, his handsome face was full of ** naked worry, after a short period of confusion, Shen Liang raised his hand and touched his face: "Didn't sleep all night?"

Maybe he shouted too hard yesterday, even after resting for several hours, his voice was still a little hoarse.

Pei Yuanxian raised his hand and pulled down his hand to hold it, and his deep eyes looked at him for a moment: "After sleeping for a while, how do you feel?" Does it still hurt?

"Well, there is still some wood pain in the lower body."

Shen Liang said and wanted to sit up, Pei Yuanxian quickly lifted his upper body, not forgetting to put a soft cotton pillow on his back: "I'll go and let the little awl bring your medicine in, Elder Lei said that your birth this time is very smooth, as long as you sit in full confinement according to the normal process."

After saying that, Pei Yuanxian had already arrived under the bed, casually grabbed a coat and draped it over his body and went out, Shen Liang, who was sitting on the bed, always looked at his back with a smile, their family emperor is really a model of a good husband, it is difficult to make people want to love him less, this time he is afraid that he is scared again, right?

"What do you want?"

It didn't take long for Pei Yuanxian to return, and seeing that he was a little stunned, he couldn't help but ask strangely.

"I think you are really a perfect husband."

Shen Liang smiled and did not hide it, Pei Yuanxian walked over and flicked his head, and sat down sideways on the side of the bed: "You only know now."

"That can't, I already knew it, but I just suddenly remembered it again."

Leaning over and holding his arm, Shen Liang's chin rested intimately on his shoulder: "By the way, how is our son, is it taken by Uncle Fu?"

Almost immediately, Pei Yuanxian's tall body froze, he didn't say, he forgot that they had another son, not Shuang'er yet.

"You won't think our son is ugly again, will you?"

Keenly aware of his momentary abnormality, Shen Liang leaned back and squinted his eyes slightly, his words were soft, but he rendered an unmistakable threat.

Pei Yuanxian only felt a cold tremor in the tip of his heart, and denied it repeatedly: "What about me?" Besides, our junior looks good. There is no doubt that if he dares to really say that he is disgusted, it is definitely possible for him to get out.

"Really?"

Don't blame Shen Liang for being suspicious, after all, His Majesty the Emperor has a previous conviction.