Chapter 464: Execute Lu Mengxiao!

"It is rumored that Lu Mengxiao is your most beloved granddaughter, and the palace and His Majesty have also heard that Lu Mengxiao personally said that you have instilled in him the idea that he will be an empress in the future since he was a child, and now you want to send the palace away when you are busy with political affairs and neglect the discipline and understanding of your family?" Lu Xiang, in your eyes, how stupid are this palace and everyone present? 

Unfortunately, he is facing Shen Liang, and if he is allowed to fool him with a few words, then he is not Shen Liang.

"The old minister was indeed negligent, and asked the lord to surrender his sin."

Lu Shuren crouched on the ground, insisting that he had failed in his duty, and he would be punished for a few words, as long as they can keep the Lu family today, they still have a chance to turn over, he has been in power for decades, and he is not without any background.

"In this case, then Lu Xiang will tell the old man to return to his hometown, and stop letting political affairs delay your education of your children and grandchildren, so that the people do not know, and think that His Majesty deliberately oppresses you."

"What?!"

Lu Shuren looked up in disbelief, he actually wanted to force him to return to his hometown? Once he is no longer the prime minister, what future does the Lu family have to speak of?

But Shen Liang didn't bother anymore, and his gaze turned back to Lu Mengxiao's body again: "Lu Mengxiao, this palace only asked once, did His Majesty really say that he would marry you?" Whether

it is or not, Shen Liang's heart knows that the emperor of his family is not the kind of man who promises casually and is irresponsible, and Lu Mengxiao wants to climb on him and pour sewage on the emperor of his family, which is simply a dream.

"When, of course..."

"Think clearly, otherwise the main palace guarantees that it will definitely make you live better than die!"

Obsessively glanced at Pei Yuanxian who was leaning on the imperial guard and did not want to approach, Lu Mengxian blurted out reflexively, but Shen Liang cut her off abruptly, the cold and cold eyes met her greedy eyes, like a sharp blade stabbing Lu Mengxian all over her body pain, had to look away in a panic, but she has come this far, where is there a chance to talk back? The most important thing is that she didn't want to change her words at all, and seeing Pei Yuanxian's handsome face that could hardly be faulted, she was even more determined to be his woman.

"Of course it's true... Ahhh..."

Looking up again, Lu Mengxiao said extremely surely, but as soon as the words fell, the body kneeling on the ground suddenly flew out upside down, the screams cut through the sky, and her slender body hit the stone stairs fiercely, causing her eyes to see Venus and cry out in pain.

"Dare to casually accuse in front of Xuan, Lu Xiang, your granddaughter is really similar to you."

I don't know when Pei Yuanxi, who stood side by side with Shen Liang, pouted and sneered, this was far-reaching, and Lu Shuren quickly kowtowed: "Weichen doesn't dare."

"No, no, Lu Xiang, why should you be modest? On the first day of returning to the palace with the empress, you dared to lead the civil and military officials to force Xiu to abandon his wife, and after changing the person you recommended, those rumors outside were indeed released by your daughter-in-law, but it implied that the imperial throne is a demon, and it is you Lu Xiang who will confuse the world and harm the world, originally thought that you, as a former auxiliary minister, and the prime minister of the dynasty, were already bold, but I didn't expect that your granddaughter was even more blue and better than blue, in the minds of your Lu family, not only the back position, I'm afraid that the whole world is your possession, right?